Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I appreciate your candor, though I suppose being irrelevant is better than being triggered 24/7 into disrespectful treatment of others...so irrelevant it is.  

GO RV, then BV 

If being Perfectly HONEST in the face of unabated lies is disrespectful, then I guess I am. 

And by the way you're the one posting NAZI propaganda about a  Former President going on 7 months now. AND I'M THE ONE TRIGGERED :facepalm1:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If being Perfectly HONEST in the face of unabated lies is disrespectful, then I guess I am. 

And by the way you're the one posting NAZI propaganda about a  Former President going on 7 months now. AND I'M THE ONE TRIGGERED :facepalm1:

"Former President"....glad you finally came around to reality.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

"Former President"....glad you finally came around to reality.

GO RV, then BV 

I was only speaking in terms of the Deranged left. 

Personally, I'm preparing for what comes AFTERWARDS.  I leave the foolish bickering about the chairs on the Titanic to those blinded by the lust of this world. 

Indeed my only reason for even responding to you about this is just in hopes that somehow God Will open your eyes. 

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was only speaking in terms of the Deranged left. 

Personally, I'm preparing for what comes AFTERWARDS.  I leave the foolish bickering about the chairs on the Titanic to those blinded by the lust of this world. 

Indeed my only reason for even responding to you about this is just in hopes that somehow God Will open your eyes. 

Perhaps you could ask God if you're going about it the right way....hearts and minds.  And make no mistake about it, you've been a major contributor to the bickering, with a couple side of threats thrown in for effect, it seems.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Perhaps you could ask God if you're going about it the right way....hearts and minds.  And make no mistake about it, you've been a major contributor to the bickering, with a couple side of threats thrown in for effect, it seems.

GO RV, then BV 

We have bigger things to worry about.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Seriously, I'd hit you over the head if I thought it would knock that demon out of your life. 

And past "bickering" isn't what I'm about now. That's the BIGGEST difference between you and me. I'm willing to change for the Lord. You aren't. Furthermore, by your own admission you don't even believe in his word. To say nothing about asking him if you're thoughts are correct and in his will. 

Again you'll take umbrage and play the victim card because you simply cannot handle the truth. Then you'll accuse me of being a judgmental Christian as your excuse for never even attempting to seek Gods will. 

You'll never notice that I was the ONLY ONE HERE who defended you and even reminded Adam of the forum rules when everyone wanted him to ban you. That would destroy your false narrative which you have created to shore up your weak ideology. 

Nevertheless, I still hold out hope that God will reveal himself to you and open your eyes to the reality that is about to befall on this world. 

• Thanks 1

Washington Examiner

Arizona secretary of state one of Maricopa audit’s biggest winners, local strategists say

Mike Brest
Wed, June 23, 2021, 9:57 PM

0258e520ca4dd399042ce8948e84d838

As the GOP-led Arizona Senate's 2020 election audit in Maricopa County comes to a close, strategists in the state agree Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs stands to emerge as one of its main benefactors.

Not quite a household name before the November election, Hobbs barnstormed into the national consciousness by raising the alarm about the audit in recent months and warning democracy itself is under attack. Later, at the beginning of June, she announced a bid for governor in 2022.

Chuck Coughlin, the president and CEO of HighGround Inc., a conservative Arizona-based political consulting firm, told the Washington Examiner the audit “is putting her on the evening news and driving her name ID through the roof with those constituencies that she will need to win a gubernatorial election.”

EXCLUSIVE: MO BROOKS INSISTS TRUMP BEAT BIDEN IF ONLY 'LAWFUL VOTES' WERE COUNTED

He also noted Hobbs has “no real depth of policy experience,” comparing the outlook for the Democrats on the audit to be as if it’s “like T-ball.”

“Republicans are putting [the ball] on the tee, and [the Democrats are] hitting it out of the park,” Coughlin stated.

Mike Nobel, chief of research and managing partner of OH Predictive Insights, told the Washington Examiner Hobbs has "probably been on CNN and MSNBC more in the last four or five months than she probably ever has been ever."

Before becoming secretary of state in 2019, Hobbs was the minority leader in the Arizona state Senate. She has a master's degree in social work from Arizona State University. In November, Hobbs came under fire for old tweets that said former President Donald Trump was “on the side of the freaking Nazis” and that he had a “neo-Nazi base.”

Hobbs has been villainized by Republicans in the state. GOP lawmakers have moved to limit the secretary of state's powers by putting Republican Attorney General Mark Brnovich in charge of defending all lawsuits through the end of their current terms.

Hobbs announced her bid for governor on June 2, raising more than $1 million in 2021, her campaign announced a week later. About $200,000 of that was raised in the two days after she entered the race. According to Hobbs's team, 80% of those donations came from Arizonans, while the total number of individual contributors exceeded 13,000, according to Hobbs's team.

Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes out of more than 3.3 million across the state. His lead of roughly 2 percentage points was due partly to his advantage in Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix, where the Democrat got nearly 45,000 more votes than Trump. Roughly 2.1 million ballots were cast in the county.

State Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican who is spearheading the review, has said the audit is not meant to overturn the 2020 election results but rather to restore trust in the system and influence possible changes to voting laws. Still, the audit has attracted GOP lawmakers from states across the country eager to curry favor with Trump, who insists the November election was stolen due to fraud, as they press for copycat audits.

This comes after courts roundly dismissed dozens of lawsuits while state and federal officials defended the integrity of the 2020 election, including the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency under Trump, which released a statement in November noting the election "the most secure in American history."

The findings of the Maricopa County audit, which includes a hand recount and inspection of the ballots, are expected to be released in a report later this summer.

Arizona Republican strategist Stan Barnes, told the Washington Examiner the Maricopa County audit is “serving the purpose of both parties,” and they’re both “happy about it.”

“The Democrats are happy about it because they believe it's a joke, and they can use that joke to win votes that they would normally not get in the general election, 2022,” he said. “Republicans believe it is a useful political experience to prove to their base constituency that they are on top of these issues and care about election integrity, which is in doubt among many Republicans.”

Barnes said he believes Republicans in the state Senate who are supporting the audit are “responding to a constituency” and that they are “not crazy, and they’re not offended.”

Nobel also predicted Democrats would “not let [the audit] go, and they’re going to try to remind voters” of it. In contrast, the GOP will “try to put this in the back seat,” though he expects it will have “election implications on the midterms," which could benefit Hobbs's candidacy.

The race for governor is already a crowded one, but the incumbent, Republican Doug Ducey, is in his second term and restricted from seeking a third consecutive term.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-secretary-state-one-maricopa-015700253.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Seriously, I'd hit you over the head if I thought it would knock that demon out of your life. 

And past "bickering" isn't what I'm about now. That's the BIGGEST difference between you and me. I'm willing to change for the Lord. You aren't. Furthermore, by your own admission you don't even believe in his word. To say nothing about asking him if you're thoughts are correct and in his will. 

Again you'll take umbrage and play the victim card because you simply cannot handle the truth. Then you'll accuse me of being a judgmental Christian as your excuse for never even attempting to seek Gods will. 

You'll never notice that I was the ONLY ONE HERE who defended you and even reminded Adam of the forum rules when everyone wanted him to ban you. That would destroy your false narrative which you have created to shore up your weak ideology. 

Nevertheless, I still hold out hope that God will reveal himself to you and open your eyes to the reality that is about to befall on this world. 

Of course I believe in God's word, that's exactly why I don't treat you in the same manner you insist on treating me.  As for God's word, He never said the Earth was flat, simply a footstool....you created the flat part in your head.  And I would also never accuse you of being "judgmental Christian", certainly I would never combine those words to you.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

USA TODAY Opinion

No fraudits allowed: I banned fraudulent election audits so Colorado won't become Arizona

Jena Griswold
Thu, June 24, 2021, 8:34 AM

Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix.

Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix.

More than seven months have passed since Election Day. The Department of Homeland Security, FBI, U.S. Cyber Command and Republican U.S. attorneys in the Justice Department have all said that the 2020 election was secure.

Yet, some elected officials continue to discredit the election results for their own political advantage. With more than 400 voter suppression bills introduced across the nation and election misinformation reaching a crescendo, the urgency to save our nation and democracy is palpable. And now, on top of it all, we also have to contend with the emergence of “fraudits.”

Fraudits, or fraudulent election audits, started in Arizona, where Republican legislators hired a partisan firm with no election experience to conduct a faulty, insecure audit.

Fraudits are expensive and corrosive

What they might not have realized were the associated costs. Giving an unaccredited, inexperienced company access to voting equipment creates major security issues, so much so that Arizona will likely need to spend more than $6 million to replace compromised voting equipment.

But the costs aren’t the point. The point of the fraudit is to erode confidence in the 2020 election as a means to justify passing voter suppression bills, so that politicians get to pick their voters instead of the other way around. The fraudit is so popular that the Maricopa County arena hosting it is now a tourist destination for those seeking to replicate fraudits around the country and continue the attack on fair elections.

That’s why we need immediate, bold action to save our democracy. Congress must keep trying to pass reform bills to protect Americans’ right to vote and strengthen our elections, including the For the People Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act. And we must ensure that people who believe in democracy are elected to serve as the chief election officers of their state as secretary of state.

Examining Maricopa County ballots in Phoenix on May 24, 2021.

Examining Maricopa County ballots in Phoenix on May 24, 2021.

Democratic secretaries of state have been on the front lines of debunking lies about the election, protecting our right to vote and adopting measures to strengthen our election systems. In Arizona, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs has documented multiple irregularities arising from the sham audit in her state. They pose such deep security risks that she decided she would decertify affected voting equipment. In Michigan, Secretary of state Jocelyn Benson instructed election clerks not to allow unaccredited outside parties to conduct unauthorized audits – all while GOP officials there push for a sham “forensic audit” of the 2020 election.

In my home state of Colorado, some county election officials were being pressured, at times with threats, to conduct fraudits. So I took action. A week ago, I issued election rules to prohibit unauthorized, inexperienced third parties from accessing our critical election infrastructure – thus prohibiting fraudits in Colorado. Only accredited people with background checks can access our voting systems. We will not allow the pinnacle of democracy, our elections, to be used to spread disinformation and ultimately take away Americans’ constitutional right to vote.

Not surprisingly, some of the Big Lie’s biggest proponents – from Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz – immediately spewed a litany of lies about whether we would allow election audits to be pursued at all.

Don't elect officials who are anti-voter

The actual truth is that Colorado’s risk-limiting audits are bipartisan and the best election audits in the country. We are the nation’s gold standard for elections, with the second-highest turnout rate in America – in part thanks to reforms my office has spearheaded to make Colorado elections the most secure and accessible in the nation.

Only Congress can save voting rights: Democratic walkout blocks Texas voter bill – for now

We have stopped fraudits in Colorado, but the attacks on democracy are not ending. That’s why in 2022, voters can play a big role in protecting voting rights by electing secretaries of state who will expand, not curb, their access to the ballot box. Democracy will be on the ballot in battleground states, where the same politicians who supported overturning the 2020 election results and who are advancing voter suppression bills are now running to become secretaries of state.

As a nation, we are at a turning point and face a crucial question: Should eligible Americans get to choose their elected officials? Those who push voter suppression, the Big Lie or fraudits don’t think so. For me, the answer is a resounding "yes." I hope it is for you you, too. Because we must all lean in to protect our democracy from those who are actively attempting to end it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-fraudits-allowed-banned-fraudulent-071507957.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I banned fraudulent election audits so Colorado won't become Arizona

Fortunately for the People of Colorado, its the legislature that determines if there will be an audit.  Its a Constitutional issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And please remember and admit that since the time you went to bat for me with the administration....you have threatened to do everything in your power to get me banned if I didn't bend to your will.  That is a fact and you know it's true.

GO RV, then BV

The ONLY time I made a comment about "doing everything I can to get you banned" was when I saw a potential for you to disrespect the death of my daughter. The sad part is you've gone so far that I would even need to question how you could respond. 

Again, my manner of communicating with you is because I pray that there is hope you may come to understand why so many people here no longer even attempt to converse with you. I was once in a similar situation but through the patience of members willing to work with me I came to realize that something was wrong with me. And so I set out to rectify the problem. Considering that the man who once banned me because of my comments later asked me to become a Moderator I think I've come a long way. 

You, however, don't even care to understand why people have an issue with you. You know what you know and believe what you believe. Everyone else is wrong. There is no air around you, no room for self analysis. This is the Temperament of an extremely insecure person hiding behind self built walls. 

I'm just the one taking the time to help you. And yes, as a Marine I'll admit gentleness is probably not my forte. 

• Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The ONLY time I made a comment about "doing everything I can to get you banned" was when I saw a potential for you to disrespect the death of my daughter. The sad part is you've gone so far that I would even need to question how you could respond. 

Again, my manner of communicating with you is because I pray that there is hope you may come to understand why so many people here no longer even attempt to converse with you. I was once in a similar situation but through the patience of members willing to work with me I came to realize that something was wrong with me. And so I set out to rectify the problem. Considering that the man who once banned me because of my comments later asked me to become a Moderator I think I've come a long way. 

You, however, don't even care to understand why people have an issue with you. You know what you know and believe what you believe. Everyone else is wrong. There is no air around you, no room for self analysis. This is the Temperament of an extremely insecure person hiding behind self built walls. 

I'm just the one taking the time to help you. And yes, as a Marine I'll admit gentleness is probably not my forte. 

The way you portray your own self righteousness is mind numbing....and I'll simply disregard the disrespectful comment toward me concerning the terrible death of your beautiful baby girl.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The way you portray your own self righteousness is mind numbing....and I'll simply disregard the disrespectful comment toward me concerning the terrible death of your beautiful baby girl.  

GO RV, then BV 

I know it's ridiculous to even ask but what in my comment you quoted are you considering 'Righteousness' ?

Self analysis,  maybe.  Self improvement, I hope so. 

But I see nothing to indicate or insinuate 'Righteousness'. 

Guess that's just your way of dodging the fact that YOU refuse to improve on your personal being. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Washington Examiner

Arizona Senate president lashes out after Maricopa County ditches subpoenaed machines

Jeremy Beaman
Tue, June 29, 2021, 7:16 PM

f061d39339cadb1aa62c0c5286efb171

Maricopa County should “never have approved” the election machines that were subpoenaed in the audit of the county's 2020 election if such an audit review found the machines couldn’t be reused, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said Tuesday.

Fann cited the county's previous audit efforts to push against the county’s decision on Monday that election machines subpoenaed as part of a Republican-led state Senate audit will not be reused in future elections over concerns expressed by officials, including Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, that their security has been compromised.

“Maricopa County hired firms to perform audits after the 2020 election and relied on their Logic & Accuracy tests (L & A) to declare equipment safe to use and tamper free,” Fann said in the statement. “The County can now use those same L & A tests after the Senate audit. If it can’t, their L & A tests are invalid. And if their machines can’t undergo a forensic audit to verify what happened in an election, then it never should have approved those machines to be used in an election in the first place.”

Hobbs told county officials in May she would consider decertifying the subpoenaed election equipment if the county moves to reuse the equipment in future elections, saying the machines had been “compromised.”

“If the County intends to re-deploy the subpoenaed equipment, over which the County lost custody and control, for use in future Arizona elections, please notify my Office as soon as possible ... so that we may properly consider decertification proceedings pursuant to A.R.S. § 16-442 as to the subpoenaed equipment," Hobbs wrote in a letter to officials on May 20.

“The voters of Maricopa County can rest assured, the County will never use equipment that could pose a risk to free and fair elections,” county officials announced on Monday. “The County recognizes Secretary Hobbs’ authority under A.R.S. § 16-442 to certify equipment for use in Arizona’s elections. As a result, the County will not use the subpoenaed equipment in any future elections.”

Fann addressed the county's decision on election equipment within the context that the Senate requested an audit of the county’s 2020 ballots at county facilities with a mutual auditor.

“Maricopa County refused,” she said, “loading up pallets of ballots on a truck, sending out pictures on social media and asking, ‘Where do you want them delivered?’”

“Hardly the behavior of an entity truly concerned about election security,” she added.

In April, images spread across social media showing trucks carrying election materials to the state Senate audit's location at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix.

The Republican-led state Senate subpoenaed the county election equipment in December, and a judge ruled in February the subpoenas were “legal and enforceable,” leading to a monthslong political battle over the audit, led by private firm Cyber Ninjas, that has garnered reactions from political leaders across the country, including from the Justice Department.

President Joe Biden beat former President Donald Trump in Arizona by more than 10,000 votes in 2020. Biden edged Trump by 45,000 votes in Maricopa County, where Trump and other Republicans in the state have alleged there was fraud over denials of election officials.

The audit's findings are expected to be released in August, according to Arizona Senate audit liaison Ken Bennett.

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-senate-president-lashes-maricopa-231600503.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Washington Examiner

Judge rejects Arizona Senate's bid to dismiss lawsuit seeking Maricopa audit records

Kaelan Deese
Thu, July 15, 2021, 4:08 PM

df265c368ffc85be466b163051f9b4a8

A judge rejected the Arizona Senate's motion to dismiss a lawsuit seeking the disclosure of records related to its 2020 election audit in Maricopa County.

American Oversight, a left-leaning watchdog group, filed the lawsuit seeking to force compliance with Arizona's Public Records Law. But attorneys for the GOP-led Arizona Senate argued that the various documents and donor information sought in the case are not subject to public disclosure rules because they are held by Cyber Ninjas, a private firm based in Florida, and its subcontractors.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Michael Kemp said in his ruling on Thursday, which preceded an Arizona Senate hearing on the audit's progress, that he "completely rejects" the arguments presented by the defendants' attorneys.

"Nothing in the statute absolves Senate defendants' responsibilities to keep and maintain records for authorities supported by public monies by merely retaining a third-party contractor who in turns hires subvendors," Kemp wrote.

The judge said that allowing documents related to the audit to remain undisclosed "would be an absurd result and undermine Arizona's strong public policy in favor of permitting access to records reflecting governmental activity."

So far, the Arizona Senate has disclosed that it agreed to pay Cyber Ninjas $150,000 for a portion of the audit's cost. The rest has been raised by donors. OANN anchor Christina Bobb is helping to raise funds through a nonprofit group, Voices and Votes, while covering the review as a reporter.

Kemp argued it is irrelevant if the Arizona Senate does not have audit information that is in the hands of Cyber Ninjas, saying they must demand those records from the private firm he said is "contractually obligated ... to fully cooperate with the Senate by providing the information or documents."

The judge said the audit information is covered under Arizona's public records law because Arizona Senate President Karen Fann has stated that the audit is a public function.

Kemp also rejected the Arizona Senate’s motion to consolidate American Oversight’s lawsuit with another public records lawsuit brought by the Arizona Republic.

"Starting now, the Arizona Senate is going to have to face real, public accountability," said Austin Evers, American Oversight’s executive director. "For months, the public has been asked to trust the word of senators about the sham audit of the 2020 election. Arizona law does not allow the Senate to outsource democracy and shroud it in secrecy. This ruling makes clear that the Senate must immediately begin releasing records to the public."

The Arizona Senate's defense team is "considering appellate options, but no determinations have been made yet," attorney Kory Langhofer told the Washington Examiner.

Critics of the audit say that the results from two previous election machine audits conducted for the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors showed no irregularities in the county's 2020 election. The mostly Republican Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs have raised repeated concerns about the audit.

President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes out of more than 3.3 million that were cast across the state. His lead of roughly 2 percentage points was due partly to his advantage in Maricopa County, where the Democrat scored nearly 45,000 more votes than former President Donald Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/judge-rejects-arizona-senates-bid-200800932.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

HuffPost

House Democrats Launch Probe Of Sham Arizona Election Audit

Travis Waldron
Wed, July 14, 2021, 5:46 PM

Democrats on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Wednesday announced plans to probe the private company behind the conspiracy theory-driven “audit” of 2020 election results in Maricopa County, Arizona, saying that they have concerns that the “highly unusual effort” is meant to undermine faith in the nation’s election system.

The investigation will target Cyber Ninjas, the private company Arizona state Senate Republicans contracted to run an election review that has drawn the ire of everyone from Arizona’s Democratic secretary of state to the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County board of supervisors.

“The Committee is seeking to determine whether the privately funded audit conducted by your company in Arizona protects the right to vote or is instead an effort to promote baseless conspiracy theories, undermine confidence in America’s elections, and reverse the result of a free and fair election for partisan gain,” Reps. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) and Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) wrote in a letter to Cyber Ninjas CEO Douglas Logan on Wednesday.

Maloney chairs the House Oversight Committee. Raskin is the head of its Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties.

Supporters of former President Donald Trump have refused to accept the 2020 election results, and Republicans'

Supporters of former President Donald Trump have refused to accept the 2020 election results, and Republicans'

Arizona Senate Republicans, fuming from President Joe Biden’s victory in the state in November’s election, authorized the so-called audit early this year, as the GOP nationwide bought into lies and conspiracy theories about election interference and voter fraud spread by former President Donald Trump after his loss. Legitimate election audits conducted across the country have found no evidence of widespread fraud; neither did hand recounts and examinations of ballots in Maricopa County or elsewhere in Arizona.

Logan, the Cyber Ninjas CEO, tweeted that an audit of Arizona’s election would unearth 200,000 new votes for Trump even before the current effort began, and has expressed support for the “Stop the Steal” movement that alleged the election was fraudulent. Logan also provided the voiceover for a recently released film that recycles all of the same election-related conspiracy theories.

The Arizona review, which many independent election observers refuse to refer to as an actual “audit,” has been rife with problems since it began in April, with observers alleging that it has violated the most basic standards of typical audits. Cyber Ninjas, which is based in Florida, has no prior experience conducting an election review, and alleged problems with this one range from its breaking basic ballot security protocols to its potential compromising of Maricopa County’s electronic voting machines, which could cost taxpayers millions of dollars to replace.

The House investigation will probe those issues and others, including the opaque source of funding for the audit, Maloney and Raskin said in the letter to Logan.

“The Committee is deeply troubled by Cyber Ninjas’ lack of election audit experience; its reported mismanagement of the audit in Maricopa County, which may have compromised ballots and election equipment; your own bias and history of embracing conspiracy theories related to the election; and the private sources of funding that may have further undermined the credibility and impartiality of this effort,” Maloney and Raskin wrote.

The committee requested that Cyber Ninjas provide it with documents detailing its past business deals and its current arrangement with Arizona state Senate Republicans, as well as any record of post-election communications between the company and Trump, any Trump administration or campaign official, and members of Trump’s various legal teams, including Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell or Michael Flynn.

The committee also requested specific evidence the company may have about any of the numerous versions of “fraud” it has claimed to unearth or suspect, including the presence of bamboo paper ballots or the involvement of CIA agents in carrying out a massive fraud scheme.

Cyber Ninjas has not released the results of its review yet, although Arizona state Senate President Karen Fann (R) said Tuesday that its numbers “do not match with Maricopa County at this point.”

But the company’s inability to meet any of its own reporting deadlines is yet another reason why Maloney and Raskin believe the congressional probe is necessary.

“Cyber Ninjas has repeatedly failed to meet its own timeline for the audit and has repeatedly moved election materials — at one point to accommodate high school graduation ceremonies — raising questions about the integrity of the process and whether Cyber Ninjas is merely searching for evidence to support a predetermined result rather than conducting an impartial audit,” the lawmakers wrote.

The Department of Justice warned Arizona Republicans in early May that the audit may violate federal election laws that require ballots to remain in the custody of state and local election officials. The department also expressed concerns that Cyber Ninjas’ plans to conduct door-to-door canvassing to verify voter identities could run afoul of federal laws prohibiting voter intimidation. Arizona Senate Republicans responded by suspending plans to canvass the county.

Cyber Ninjas did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the investigation.

Rampant allegations that the Cyber Ninjas audit was a witch hunt that would only further erode faith in the American election system inspired the congressional probe, but they have not turned off Republicans from other states seeking to export similar audits to their own elections. GOP lawmakers from Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and other states have visited the audit site in Phoenix, and many of them are currently pushing GOP state legislatures to mimic the process.

https://news.yahoo.com/house-democrats-launch-probe-sham-214653618.html

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

On 7/16/2021 at 7:58 AM, Shabibilicious said:

“The Committee is seeking to determine whether the privately funded audit conducted by your company in Arizona protects the right to vote or is instead an effort to promote baseless conspiracy theories, undermine confidence in America’s elections, and reverse the result of a free and fair election for partisan gain,” Reps. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) and Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) wrote in a letter to Cyber Ninjas CEO Douglas Logan on Wednesday.

Maloney chairs the House Oversight Committee. Raskin is the head of its Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties.

AZ Senate will tell the House Oversight Committee to pound sand. :lol: 

• Pow! 2

Maricopa County Responds To Senate Via Snarky Twitter Post – Makes False Claims About Audit and Fails to Prove Why Audit Is Wrong

By Jordan Conradson
Published July 17, 2021 at 9:46am
1121 Comments
DBEC9BDA-8DCD-4B94-B1E9-3FDA11E8F635-sca

Instead of coming clean and answering questions raised in Thursday’s Arizona audit hearing, Maricopa County officials are tweeting jabs at the audit and weakly fact-checking the audit revelations with their own unsubstantiated claims.

They found 74,243 mail-in ballots with NO clear record of them ever being sent, 168,000 ballots were incorrectly printed, 11,000 voters were added to the voter rolls AFTER the election, and more.

We are hearing that the discrepancy in the total number of ballots remains accurate and it is likely a multiple of the number of votes needed to swing this election.

On Friday, Maricopa County responded to the evidence and ongoing request for a joint audit and compliance with subpoenas through Twitter instead of working with the Senate to finish this audit.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann replied with the same question everyone else has, why will they not work with the auditors and provide truthful information so that we can secure our elections?

Maricopa County: The Cyber Ninjas have everything qualified auditors would need to check the results of the election. Now we hear they may be asking for more. This can only be due to 2 reasons: They don’t know what they’re doing, or they’re going beyond their scope of work.

Senate President Karen Fann responded:

Karen Fann: Wondering why Maricopa County prefers to tweet jabs instead of just sitting down and talking with the auditors If we work together we can finish this audit and let the voters know their ballots will be safe for future elections

Arizona State senators are sick and tired of Maricopa County pulling this Twitter crap, instead of coming to the table like adults and cooperating.

The County has been tweeting baseless claims since the meeting concluded and they refuse to provide real answers or subpoenaed evidence.

Senator Kelly Townsend knew this would happen and she is preparing to open a criminal investigation into the County with Attorney General Mark Brnovich.

These people need to come clean, cooperate, or be indicted!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2