Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sounds made up, perhaps embellished.  As always just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

I never said legal vote count 

I hear your Lick , Slurp ... Lick , Slurp all the way down here in paradise 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're probably hearing that sound coming from the devotion line at Mar-a-lago....being so close and all.

GO RV, then BV 

Nah ... it’s strictly a Shabs Slurp I hear in your comments 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I support system" rel="">support Joe Biden ....... a DV’s Member.

Biden was accused of rape

Biden is a Racist according to the laws he supported.

Biden has not spoken out against Censorship.  

Biden runs a Criminal Pay for Play enterprise

Biden is owned by Communist China

Biden’s Family has received millions of dollars illegally.

Biden’s Economy is the worst in Decades

Biden’s Inflation is the worst in 40 years

Unemploynent is way up because people make more sitting at home. 

Biden has allowed 100,000’s of illegals to enter our Country

Under Biden criminal activity is way up

Biden allows Antifa and BLM to burn and loot American Cities

Biden didnt win the election

Biden is President in name only.  He is a puppet.  

LMAO at the DV sheeple who supports the worst President in USA History.  

This should end the conversation.....Shabs & Co never have an answer to the candide truth.......CL

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

This should end the conversation.....Shabs & Co never have an answer to the candide truth.......CL

It's virtually impossible to have candid conversations with people who present their alternate facts as truth, and place their wallet above all else.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's virtually impossible to have candid conversations with people who present their alternate facts as truth, and place their wallet above all else.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Brother, I think I can safely say that I speak for everyone here when I tell you that we ALL KNOW how true your comments are.:rolleyes:

• Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

You totally lost me on that one.....your post doesn't address anything in Pitchers post......

As I said....when it comes to replying to truth.....you've got nothing!    CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You totally lost me on that one.....your post doesn't address anything in Pitchers post......

As I said....when it comes to replying to truth.....you've got nothing!    CL 

Election over.....Biden won, bigly....inaugurated and everything.  History, plain and simple.  They can audit using bias companies all day long for as long as they want, and still Biden is POTUS.  (This directly addresses part of Pitcher's post)

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 3

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Brother, I think I can safely say that I speak for everyone here when I tell you that we ALL KNOW how true your comments are.:rolleyes:

Dont argue with stupidity, or just use block. It makes the day much nicer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

:wub:  That's basically what Twitter and Facebook did to DJT....and yes, the days have been much nicer.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

I don't have any thing personally against you....

Just the BS you present and the manner you present it..

Perhaps a parabol will help explain my feelings....

You're sitting out on a warm summer night enjoying a BV...

All of the sudden there is a buzzing in your ear.....one of those pesky mosquitoes annoying you......you brush it away......

A few minutes later that annoyance is back.....and whack.....the pesky annoying agitation is gone.....you have eliminated the problem....

Have you ever done this before?

You are that pesky mosquito here on DV.....and frankly it still surprises me that you haven't been swatted from the site...If facebook and twitter, and the rest, can swat down that pesky President Trump and his Conservative followers......the same thing can happen to you here...

As you state yourself above:

"That's basically what Twitter and Facebook did to DJT....and yes, the days have been much nicer.  

As you state......"the days would be much nicer"

Enjoy your weekend....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

54 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

:wub:  That's basically what Twitter and Facebook did to DJT....and yes, the days have been much nicer.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

That’s basically how we feel about you ...., our days would be nicer if you were banned from DV .  As always, just my opinion . 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

24 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I don't have any thing personally against you....

Just the BS you present and the manner you present it..

Perhaps a parabol will help explain my feelings....

You're sitting out on a warm summer night enjoying a BV...

All of the sudden there is a buzzing in your ear.....one of those pesky mosquitoes annoying you......you brush it away......

A few minutes later that annoyance is back.....and whack.....the pesky annoying agitation is gone.....you have eliminated the problem....

Have you ever done this before?

You are that pesky mosquito here on DV.....and frankly it still surprises me that you haven't been swatted from the site...If facebook and twitter, and the rest, can swat down that pesky President Trump and his Conservative followers......the same thing can happen to you here...

As you state yourself above:

"That's basically what Twitter and Facebook did to DJT....and yes, the days have been much nicer.  

As you state......"the days would be much nicer"

Enjoy your weekend....

CL

Well...that lasted a day.  Funny scenario you presented, while again advocating in your not so subtle way for my banishment.  You all pile on like schoolyard bullies, turn it into personal attacks.  None of which has anything to do with this thread....but you also think I should take the snark from everybody else and let it pass because I'm in the minority...that's fine for you, not very American, but fine if that's how you choose to play it.  To each there own, I guess.  Keep advocating for my dismissal though, as you do it very well, even when belittling on a personal level.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well...that lasted a day.  Funny scenario you presented, while again advocating in your not so subtle way for my banishment.  You all pile on like schoolyard bullies, turn it into personal attacks.  None of which has anything to do with this thread....but you also think I should take the snark from everybody else and let it pass because I'm in the minority...that's fine for you, not very American, but fine if that's how you choose to play it.  To each there own, I guess.  Keep advocating for my dismissal though, as you do it very well, even when belittling on a personal level.  

GO RV, then BV

You're the one who insinuated that Facebook and Twitter had a right to do what they did. Furthermore, you claim that your Days are nicer now that they banned Trump. 

And now you cry that some here feel the same about you. STUNNING!!!!!!!!

• Pow! 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're the one who insinuated that Facebook and Twitter had a right to do what they did. Furthermore, you claim that your Days are nicer now that they banned Trump. 

And now you cry that some here feel the same about you. STUNNING!!!!!!!!

My banishment was being sought long before Trump lost his posting privileges on Twitter or Facebook....that is absolutely a fact.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My banishment was being sought long before Trump lost his posting privileges on Twitter or Facebook....that is absolutely a fact.  

GO RV, then BV

It was, but it was quelled (By me I might add) and probably wouldn't have resurfaced had you not condone banning. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It was, but it was quelled (By me I might add) and probably wouldn't have resurfaced had you not condone banning. 

"condone banning"?....I was simply pushing back against jg1 basically calling me stupid....something you chose to ignore completely.  Thanks bro.

GO RV, then BV

"condone banning"?....I was simply pushing back against jg1 basically calling me stupid....something you chose to ignore completely.  Thanks bro.

GO RV, then BV

But you do think Facebook and Twitter have the right Ban Trump for merely speaking the truth?  Which you claim to be doing?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3