Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit

8 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

" no verifiable fact"  keep believing that.  The truth and facts are there, but the MSM is blocking it from coming out.  Covid is their narrative, pushing the vaccines stories is used to distract. Controlling the narrative is the agenda.

Patrick..they have always controlled the narrative. When you state that they are there..why not start your own movement and a go fund me to prove your beliefs. I believe nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

There are 1,000's of facts, video, even from Georgia's own Audits.  It seems you tend to believe the MSM, I would think you being a Viet Nam Vet you would know not to trust them.  1hey screwed you while you were in Viet Nam, along with Hanoi Jane, and they're screwing you again.  Perhaps you have Stockholm's syndrome....

Mark, As I have stated several times..I believe nothing. As to your reference to Stockholm..that could be your dilemma as well as many others. A very strange place to be but I respect that you all desire to linger and languish in it. Be safe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, miraj said:

Mark, As I have stated several times..I believe nothing. As to your reference to Stockholm..that could be your dilemma as well as many others. A very strange place to be but I respect that you all desire to linger and languish in it. Be safe.

There is a plot to take over this country and you want to act like Sgt Schultz. :facepalm: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Which is worse, the THIEF who stole your most prized possession or the SCUMBAG that praises him? 

This entire election event should have shown the rest of America how pure evil liberals are. You simply cannot be friends with that kind of evil. 

Romans 1:32 tells us that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, miraj said:

Patrick..they have always controlled the narrative. When you state that they are there..why not start your own movement and a go fund me to prove your beliefs. I believe nothing.

"Go fund me" you're funny! No need too the information is right before your eyes, you just want to believe the propaganda, think for yourself and put two and two together.  But hey! its your choice. 

You say you're from the Vietnam era, didn't the government do our veterans wrong during this useless war, I guess the government can do no wrong again.

Good luck in your box.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, miraj said:

Contrary to what you wish to spew..I love the truth. You have just spewed parroted statements and opinion with a video now and then. You spew out your rhetoric mingled with God and love..kinda like the old Haight Ashbury nonsense. If you truly believe in your God, you would not fancy false witness, nor divisiveness, nor lies. We seem to have a lot of that going on at the moment. Even as Christian-faith-in-your-god as you claim to be, I think you may have backsliding as they say in certain circles. I never attacked you nor did I claim any truth. What I stated was..you simply have not provided any as yet. Be safe on your journey to the truth.

It amazes me "Brother" how people claim to be the holy ones while proceeding from a deceptive position. Having multiple accounts is frowned upon here, Brother. 

Furthermore, because you only choose to attack my faith rather than present appropriate evidence supporting your position in this thread consider this avatar to also be ignored by me in the future. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It amazes me "Brother" how people claim to be the holy ones while proceeding from a deceptive position. Having multiple accounts is frowned upon here, Brother. 

Furthermore, because you only choose to attack my faith rather than present appropriate evidence supporting your position in this thread consider this avatar to also be ignored by me in the future. 

That's what I like about you LGD, you speak only truth and hold nothing back !!

Have a great week my trucker buddy.

pp

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, miraj said:

I believe nothing.

And there in lies the problem, a man who believes nothing is a miserable creature whose life is empty due to the lack of any concrete conviction for anything life has to offer. I am a vet of the nam era but I still believe there are things about this country that are good and decent and worth trying to preserve at ANY cost. But if you believe NOTHING, then I don't need you as my wingman in this battle for the soul of this nation!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

Associated Press

AP FACT CHECK: Trump makes false claims about Arizona audit

FILE - In this Oct. 28, 2020, file photo President Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally at Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport in Bullhead City, Ariz (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File)
FILE - In this May 6, 2021, file photo, Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Matt York, Pool, File)
1 / 2

Fact Check Trump

FILE - In this Oct. 28, 2020, file photo President Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally at Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport in Bullhead City, Ariz (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File)

JONATHAN J. COOPER
Sat, July 17, 2021, 6:49 PM·6 min read

PHOENIX (AP) — Former President Donald Trump issued three statements in two days falsely claiming that voting fraud and irregularities cost him Arizona's electoral votes.

Trump relied on comments made Thursday by contractors hired by state Senate Republicans to oversee a partisan review of the 2020 vote count in Maricopa County, which includes metro Phoenix.

The “forensic audit,” as Senate GOP leaders are calling their review, is overseen by Cyber Ninjas, a small computer security firm with no election experience before Trump began questioning the 2020 results. Its CEO, Doug Logan, spread false conspiracy theories about the election before he was hired to lead the Arizona review.

Logan and Ben Cotton, a digital forensics analyst working on the audit, described issues they say need further review. Trump has parroted them as evidence the election results are tainted.

County officials and elections experts say the claims are false and based on a misunderstanding of election materials, which they say creates an appearance of irregularities where none exists.

Trump laid out his claims most specifically in a statement Friday night. A look at the irregularities he alleges in that statement:

TRUMP: “168,000 fraudulent ballots printed on illegal paper (unofficial ballots)”

THE FACTS: All of that is false. The ballots were not unofficial or printed on illegal paper, and even Logan never alleged they were fraudulent.

Logan pointed to ballots with the printing slightly offset between the front and back. He claimed this could cause votes to be counted for the wrong candidate if ink from one side bleeds through to another. He said the alignment issues were mostly from polling-place ballots, which are printed onsite, and said about 168,000 ballots were cast that way. The overwhelming majority of Arizona voters cast ballots by mail.

“We are seeing a lot of very thin paper stock being used especially on Election Day,” Logan added.

The allegation harkens back to the debunked “Sharpiegate” conspiracy theory that arose in the days after the election. Election experts say bleed-through doesn’t affect the vote count because bubbles on one side of a ballot don’t align with those on the other. Ballots that can't be read are flagged and duplicated by a bipartisan team.

Arizona’s election procedures manual says only that ballots “must be printed with black ink on white paper of sufficient thickness to prevent the printing from being discernible on the reverse side the ballot.” Maricopa County uses 80 pound Votesecur paper from Rolland, which is among the papers approved by Dominion Voting Systems, which makes the county's tabulation equipment, said Fields Moseley, a county spokesman.

Logan did not provide any evidence that alignment problems affected the vote count and said the issue needs more analysis.

___

TRUMP, citing “74,000 mail in ballots received that were never mailed (magically appearing ballots)."

THE FACTS: No, there were no magically appearing ballots. He is alleging that the number of filled-out ballots received in the mail by election officials exceeded the number of people who had asked earlier for mail-in ballots, by 74,000. But that's not at all what happened.

The claim mischaracterizes reports created for political parties to track who has voted early so they can target their get-out-the-vote efforts.

One report tracks all requests that voters make for early ballots, either by mail or in person, up to 11 days before the election. The other report tracks all ballots received through the day before the election. That leaves a 10-day window during which people who vote in-person but don't request a mail ballot would appear on one report but not the other.

___

TRUMP, claiming “11,000 voters were added to the voter rolls AFTER the election and still voted."

THE FACTS: There's nothing untoward about voters rolls growing after Election Day. The rolls are simply updated to reflect people whose provisional ballots are added to the tally after election officials verify that they were eligible to vote.

The allegation that the updated tally was the result of electoral wrongdoing first came from Logan this past week, when he told state lawmakers of “11,326 people that did not show up on the Nov. 7 version of the voter rolls, after votes were cast, but then appeared on the Dec. 4 voter rolls.”

Maricopa County officials said Logan is probably referring to provisional ballots, which are cast by people who do not appear on the voter rolls or don't have the proper identification on Election Day. They're only counted if the voter later shows he or she was eligible to vote. To be eligible, such voters must have registered before the deadline.

“These go through a rigorous verification process to make sure that the provisional ballots cast are only counted if the voter is eligible to vote in the election,” Maricopa County officials wrote on Twitter. “This happens after Election Day. Only eligible voters are added to the voter rolls.”

___

TRUMP, alleging “all the access logs to the machines were wiped, and the election server was hacked during the election.”

THE FACTS: That flies in the face of the evidence. Maricopa County's election server is not connected to the internet and independent auditors found no evidence the election server was hacked.

Trump's hacking allegation refers to the unauthorized download of public data from the county's voter registration system. That system, which is connected to the internet and broadly accessible to political parties and election workers, is not linked to the election management system, the web of ballot counters, computers and servers that tallies votes.

The election management system is “air gapped," or kept disconnected from the rest of the county's computer network and the wider internet. Two firms certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to test voting systems found Maricopa County's machines were not connected to the internet and did not have malicious hardware or software installed.

___

TRUMP: “Arizona shows Fraud and Voting Irregularities many times more than would be needed to change the outcome of the Election.”

THE FACTS: Not so. The number of potential fraud cases is far smaller than President Joe Biden's margin of victory in Arizona.

County election officials identified 182 cases where voting problems were clear enough that they referred them to investigators for further review, according to an Associated Press investigation. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person’s vote was counted twice.

Biden won Arizona by 10,457 votes out of 3.4 million cast. Of the four cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.

___

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-fact-check-trump-makes-224942791.html

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 4

Washington Examiner

Arizona Senate powerless to recall electors, chamber president says

Daniel Chaitin
Sat, July 17, 2021, 5:30 PM

29bfe5eef2501eaeee2891d9d283feef

The Arizona Senate lacks the authority to recall electors, the legislative body's Republican president said on Friday.

That statement by Karen Fann came in response to fellow state Sen. Wendy Rogers, who called for a new election after the Arizona Senate held a briefing in which contractors hired for its 2020 election audit in Maricopa County said they don't have enough information to complete a report.

Fann told One America News Network, a cable news channel with a reporter who is controversially helping to fund the audit while covering it, that the Arizona Senate has the power to help the auditors get the materials and information they say they need (likely through more subpoenas, along with a door-to-door canvass), but the question of decertifying the election will be left up to others.

"The Senate body — we do not have the authority to do that. So, this is what we have said, and I want to make this very clear on the record," Fann told host Natalie Harp.

"We as a Senate body — we have the ability to subpoena information because we make laws. And we’re entitled to have the information to determine how to write those laws. That’s why we are successful in court, and that's what we’re doing. It’s all about election integrity. It’s not about the Trump-Biden race. It’s not about the Kelly-Martha McSally race," she added, referring to the presidential election and the U.S. Senate contest won by Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly.

President Joe Biden won Arizona and its 11 electoral votes by more than 10,000 votes out of more than 3.3 million cast across the state. His lead of roughly 2 percentage points was due partly to his advantage in Maricopa County, where the Democrat scored nearly 45,000 more votes than former President Donald Trump.

Maricopa County officials, who have said the auditors are incompetent and refuse to cooperate fully with the review, previously authorized two election machine audits that found no irregularities in the county's 2020 election. There was also a hand recount of a statistical sample of ballots that did not turn up any problems.

But Trump still insists the presidential election was stolen in battleground states such as Arizona and praised the "brave" GOP-led state Senate after it held its hearing Thursday with Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and two other people involved with the partisan audit. He also shared the statements attributed to Rogers and other state senators saying they have heard enough.

"I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right," Rogers said in a pair of tweets.

Pressed on whether anything can be done if widespread malfeasance is uncovered, Fann passed the buck for determining a path forward.

"I am not saying there is no way it can be done. What I am saying is our Senate body does not have the authority to do it. However, we will turn [the audit's findings] over to the attorneys general, not only on the state level, but on the federal level. And we will turn it over to Congress, and they can make those decisions. And that is, I'm saying, if there were any wrongdoings," she said.

"It could be that we might just find a lot of irregularities in the sense there were problems with the votes," Fann acknowledged. "But if, if, if those determinations show there was enough difference in a count of the electoral — particularly since it was such a small margin here as it was in some other states, then Congress is going to have to take care of that."

"They are going to have to make those decisions. This has never happened, in my knowledge, in the history of America. So, I don’t think there’s any precedent set for it at this point," she said.

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-senate-powerless-recall-electors-213000961.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Maricopa County's election server is not connected to the internet and independent auditors found no evidence the election server was hacked.

Of the four cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.

Both sides cheating??? Say it ain't so!! 🤣

22 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Believe in nothing, fall for anything

I believe you are attempting to quote Alexander Hamilton stool..but it is actually ...When you stand for nothing, you fall for everything..which means...The quote is saying if you don't have something that you back and believe you will believe whatever you seem to find. His belief was, this is a true quote because people who do not read the news and stand on neither side easily fall for the first position they hear about the topic. In this age we are in, Hamilton would have information overload and would have had to restructure his statement to reflect the infamous.."Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear". Go out and make yourself a good day.

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
Associated Press

AP FACT CHECK: Trump makes false claims about Arizona audit

FILE - In this May 6, 2021, file photo, Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Matt York, Pool, File)
1 / 2

Fact Check Trump

JONATHAN J. COOPER
Sat, July 17, 2021, 6:49 PM·6 min read

PHOENIX (AP) — Former President Donald Trump issued three statements in two days falsely claiming that voting fraud and irregularities cost him Arizona's electoral votes.

Trump relied on comments made Thursday by contractors hired by state Senate Republicans to oversee a partisan review of the 2020 vote count in Maricopa County, which includes metro Phoenix.

The “forensic audit,” as Senate GOP leaders are calling their review, is overseen by Cyber Ninjas, a small computer security firm with no election experience before Trump began questioning the 2020 results. Its CEO, Doug Logan, spread false conspiracy theories about the election before he was hired to lead the Arizona review.

Logan and Ben Cotton, a digital forensics analyst working on the audit, described issues they say need further review. Trump has parroted them as evidence the election results are tainted.

County officials and elections experts say the claims are false and based on a misunderstanding of election materials, which they say creates an appearance of irregularities where none exists.

Trump laid out his claims most specifically in a statement Friday night. A look at the irregularities he alleges in that statement:

TRUMP: “168,000 fraudulent ballots printed on illegal paper (unofficial ballots)”

THE FACTS: All of that is false. The ballots were not unofficial or printed on illegal paper, and even Logan never alleged they were fraudulent.

Logan pointed to ballots with the printing slightly offset between the front and back. He claimed this could cause votes to be counted for the wrong candidate if ink from one side bleeds through to another. He said the alignment issues were mostly from polling-place ballots, which are printed onsite, and said about 168,000 ballots were cast that way. The overwhelming majority of Arizona voters cast ballots by mail.

“We are seeing a lot of very thin paper stock being used especially on Election Day,” Logan added.

The allegation harkens back to the debunked “Sharpiegate” conspiracy theory that arose in the days after the election. Election experts say bleed-through doesn’t affect the vote count because bubbles on one side of a ballot don’t align with those on the other. Ballots that can't be read are flagged and duplicated by a bipartisan team.

Arizona’s election procedures manual says only that ballots “must be printed with black ink on white paper of sufficient thickness to prevent the printing from being discernible on the reverse side the ballot.” Maricopa County uses 80 pound Votesecur paper from Rolland, which is among the papers approved by Dominion Voting Systems, which makes the county's tabulation equipment, said Fields Moseley, a county spokesman.

Logan did not provide any evidence that alignment problems affected the vote count and said the issue needs more analysis.

___

TRUMP, citing “74,000 mail in ballots received that were never mailed (magically appearing ballots)."

THE FACTS: No, there were no magically appearing ballots. He is alleging that the number of filled-out ballots received in the mail by election officials exceeded the number of people who had asked earlier for mail-in ballots, by 74,000. But that's not at all what happened.

The claim mischaracterizes reports created for political parties to track who has voted early so they can target their get-out-the-vote efforts.

One report tracks all requests that voters make for early ballots, either by mail or in person, up to 11 days before the election. The other report tracks all ballots received through the day before the election. That leaves a 10-day window during which people who vote in-person but don't request a mail ballot would appear on one report but not the other.

___

TRUMP, claiming “11,000 voters were added to the voter rolls AFTER the election and still voted."

THE FACTS: There's nothing untoward about voters rolls growing after Election Day. The rolls are simply updated to reflect people whose provisional ballots are added to the tally after election officials verify that they were eligible to vote.

The allegation that the updated tally was the result of electoral wrongdoing first came from Logan this past week, when he told state lawmakers of “11,326 people that did not show up on the Nov. 7 version of the voter rolls, after votes were cast, but then appeared on the Dec. 4 voter rolls.”

Maricopa County officials said Logan is probably referring to provisional ballots, which are cast by people who do not appear on the voter rolls or don't have the proper identification on Election Day. They're only counted if the voter later shows he or she was eligible to vote. To be eligible, such voters must have registered before the deadline.

“These go through a rigorous verification process to make sure that the provisional ballots cast are only counted if the voter is eligible to vote in the election,” Maricopa County officials wrote on Twitter. “This happens after Election Day. Only eligible voters are added to the voter rolls.”

___

TRUMP, alleging “all the access logs to the machines were wiped, and the election server was hacked during the election.”

THE FACTS: That flies in the face of the evidence. Maricopa County's election server is not connected to the internet and independent auditors found no evidence the election server was hacked.

Trump's hacking allegation refers to the unauthorized download of public data from the county's voter registration system. That system, which is connected to the internet and broadly accessible to political parties and election workers, is not linked to the election management system, the web of ballot counters, computers and servers that tallies votes.

The election management system is “air gapped," or kept disconnected from the rest of the county's computer network and the wider internet. Two firms certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to test voting systems found Maricopa County's machines were not connected to the internet and did not have malicious hardware or software installed.

___

TRUMP: “Arizona shows Fraud and Voting Irregularities many times more than would be needed to change the outcome of the Election.”

THE FACTS: Not so. The number of potential fraud cases is far smaller than President Joe Biden's margin of victory in Arizona.

County election officials identified 182 cases where voting problems were clear enough that they referred them to investigators for further review, according to an Associated Press investigation. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person’s vote was counted twice.

Biden won Arizona by 10,457 votes out of 3.4 million cast. Of the four cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.

___

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-fact-check-trump-makes-224942791.html

GO RV, then BV

And you trust the MSM fact checkers?  ....CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Certainly more than the known "Stop the Steal" CEO of Cyber Ninjas or double down DJT. 

GO RV, then BV 

As I have said all along.....I just want the truth...and I believe every citizen in the country should want the same......

There are enough irregularities to create doubt.....and the establishment and their controlled MSM simply try to white wash it all away....

The truth on the entire election will come out.....the establishment....right and left have been screwing the citizens over for decades..

Trump and Sanders emerged in 2016 because they both represented a break with the status quo...

CL

• Pow! 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Not your "Brother"..nor am I holy. I only have one account and this is the same account I have had for over 12 years. Frown if you wish but it is not necessary. Enjoy your day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, miraj said:

Not your "Brother"..nor am I holy. I only have one account and this is the same account I have had for over 12 years. Frown if you wish but it is not necessary. Enjoy your day.

Thought provoking, respectful dialogue will only get you disparaged on a personal level by a certain subset of active posters, as maintaining any sense of reasonable debate form waved bye bye to them some time back deteriorating a once robust part of DV.  I commend you for putting an honest effort forth, as useless as it will surely turn out to be.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3