Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No More Delays. We Got A Budget This Sunday.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Baghdad Mawazine News:

The House of Representatives announced, on Friday, that next Sunday will be set as the date for voting on the General Budget Law for 2021.
In a statement received by Mawazine News , the Council of Representatives stated that, "The Presidency of Parliament decided to hold a voting session on the draft budget law. On Sunday, March 28, 2021, three o'clock in the afternoon.
She added, "This comes because of the continuing discussions on the draft budget law, and the need to finalize the articles of the draft budget law." Ended 29 / A 43

162632021bd33f336-eecb-401c-924c-d8450c4

appstore.png googlestore.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

So much BS info flying around or shall I say Misinformation (Nothing against you Luigi)  That something has to be coming down and soon.

I still believe GE, Seimens and some 40 other International Companies would not be signing MOU's to rebuild the Infrastructure of Iraq if they were privy to a Rate and a Date.........The Grand Port of Faw has to be a Multi Billion Dollar Project and Deawoo isn't going to do the work at a Program rate of 1450.

Iraq wants to be the Central Shipping Hub for Import and Export....Not going to happen without the above Companies going there and doing the work for them and Not at a program Rate Either.

Then the People have given the GOI 6 months plus to get the Reforms done....They aren't gonna Friendly Natives much longer......The GOI and CBI are up against a Cliff to Where or a Or Crap Do Something Moments here really soon.......I Think.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

I posted this in opinions, but it fits here as well......................

I thought that we would have seen the RV/RI either during Trump's presidency or at least by the time that he left office. My reason was the rumor that he held a substantial amount of Dinar and could push a little weight to get it done.

After he left and there was no move on the value, I  have since developed a bit of doubt.  FOR SURE, Biden has no interest in getting Iraq to move on a revalue.

That's my 2 cents worth, folks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, yendor said:

I thought that we would have seen the RV/RI either during Trump's presidency or at least by the time that he left office. My reason was the rumor that he held a substantial amount of Dinar and could push a little weight to get it done.

After he left and there was no move on the value, I  have since developed a bit of doubt.  FOR SURE, Biden has no interest in getting Iraq to move on a revalue.

Yendor....I to had my worries about Biden and he is not the one in control....I can only hope that if Iraq truly has a Goal of becoming the Central Hub they will Blow off any and All Iranian Influence......If obama is is control of biden he will surely want Iran getting big bucks and rebuilding IS.

On the other hand say with VND and being a Currency Manipulator.....Biden wont care as long as the VN Gov write him a fat check to loo the other way.

I think other things are going one we and the level of intel we are all Privy too will never know until it is over.

Know, not talking Guru BS or Q stuff.....Something is going on and those that are worried know what is coming down hence they are still fighting to Destroy Trump.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

31 minutes ago, Karsten said:

So much BS info flying around or shall I say Misinformation (Nothing against you Luigi)

Ya - We Wouldn’t Want To Do Anything That Might Possibly Ever Impune Weegie’s Impeccably Stellar Reputation ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

Ya - We Wouldn’t Want To Do Anything That Might Possibly Ever Impune Weegie’s Impeccably Stellar Reputation ...

Come on...This time you have to give him a little Credit....He brought over and actual Article rather than a Cut and Paste of the No Account Guru's.....Come on Give Luigi a Happy Face or Thumps Up

By the way you still dating the female clown with the huge ( o )( o ) .....just wondering

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Karsten said:

Come on...This time you have to give him a little Credit....

Oh Please - Have U Seen How Much That His Credit’s Been Overdrawn ? :o 

Or How He Used To Have A Negative Reputation By Several Thousands Before Receiving Reputation “ Reparation’s “ By The Admin’s Here ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

4 hours ago, Karsten said:

By the way you still dating the female clown with the huge ( o )( o ) .....

Uhmm ... Ya - So Apparently There’s Been A ‘Development’ ! :o

image.thumb.jpeg.a65b815e002ff0b2d636911376721cc7.jpeg

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Karsten said:

Come on...This time you have to give him a little Credit....He brought over and actual Article rather than a Cut and Paste of the No Account Guru's.....Come on Give Luigi a Happy Face or Thumps Up

By the way you still dating the female clown with the huge ( o )( o ) .....just wondering

Karsten

Hey, Clown girls, they ain't so bad.....

everybody loves a clown so why can't you?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, yendor said:

Not disagreeing. I believe OBiden wants this RV as bad as we do. The Green New deal, Slave Reparations, Student Loan Forgiveness, Infrastructure Bill & Paris Accord will not come cheaply.  The RV will help pay for such projects if true, the UST owns billions of IQD. That'll possibly divert tax increases on the folks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Oh Please - Have U Seen How Much That His Credit’s Been Overdrawn ? :o 

Or How He Used To Have A Negative Reputation By Several Thousands Before Receiving Reputation “ Reparation’s “ By The Admin’s Here ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

Uhmm ... Ya - So Apparently There’s Been A ‘Development’ ! :o

image.thumb.jpeg.a65b815e002ff0b2d636911376721cc7.jpeg

Mmmm

kid looks familar

hard to put my finger on it

guess we may never know who the father is

• Haha 3

here's another article that supports the above article...

KTFA:

Clare: The Iraqi Parliament sets the date for voting on the 2021 budget'

2021-03-26 12:22

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Council of Representatives (Parliament) has set, on Friday, the date of the scheduled session to vote on the draft federal budget bill for the current year.

According to the agenda distributed by the council’s media department, Parliament will vote on the budget in next Sunday’s session.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Karsten said:

Yendor....I to had my worries about Biden and he is not the one in control....I can only hope that if Iraq truly has a Goal of becoming the Central Hub they will Blow off any and All Iranian Influence......If obama is is control of biden he will surely want Iran getting big bucks and rebuilding IS.

On the other hand say with VND and being a Currency Manipulator.....Biden wont care as long as the VN Gov write him a fat check to loo the other way.

I think other things are going one we and the level of intel we are all Privy too will never know until it is over.

Know, not talking Guru BS or Q stuff.....Something is going on and those that are worried know what is coming down hence they are still fighting to Destroy Trump.

Karsten

Kinda are talking Q stuff👍

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Not disagreeing. I believe OBiden wants this RV as bad as we do. The Green New deal, Slave Reparations, Student Loan Forgiveness, Infrastructure Bill & Paris Accord will not come cheaply.  The RV will help pay for such projects if true, the UST owns billions of IQD. That'll possibly divert tax increases on the folks.

Biden would NEVER pass up an opportunity for a tax.  Even with an RV  he will still be looking for more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, yendor said:

Biden would NEVER pass up an opportunity for a tax.  Even with an RV  he will still be looking for more.

OBiden needs this RV. Here's why. He can't resist the temptation to take full credit for the RV.  Then he can claim he saved the entire global economy from economic disaster because he's one hell of a nice guy.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

OBiden needs this RV. Here's why. He can't resist the temptation to take full credit for the RV.  Then he can claim he saved the entire global economy from economic disaster because he's one hell of a nice guy.

But his last interest is America or Americans.   Politicians suck big time.

• Upvote 4