Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 2:00 PM CST - 3/09/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Walkingstick  One of the many meetings going on is with the IMF at an executive level with the banks of Iraq on the subject of the new exchange rate and the new small category notes...they were presented multiple exchange rates...when they tell the citizens the new rate and they show them the new notes - it's the onset.  1.  At the onset they will release their currency at the 1 to 1 rate (In the very near proximal future).  2.  The CBI has been given a benchmark to collect a certain amount of the 3 zero notes...the time frame is not carved in stone...   3.   These meetings are to conclude the re-denomination of the new small category notes.   [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "AL-KAABI CALLS FOR A SERIOUS AND URGENT STOP TO RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE"   Just so much news about the exchange rate. Yes, lots of pressure from all directions to finally go back to a normalized rate and off the sole de facto peg of the US dollar. It is time. It will happen. I can not give you a time as I do not know, but I do know they are discussing  it and making plans for it in 2021 not 2022.

:salute:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Walkingsticky  One of the many meetings going on is with the IMF

He Got The Name WalkingSticky From Spending All Of That Time On The Blue Couch With Frank ! :o 

And Now He’s Sofa King Sticky - That He Can’t Get Up ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

He Got The Name WalkingSticky From Spending All Of That Time On The Blue Couch With Frank ! :o 

And Now He’s Sofa King Sticky - That He Can’t Get Up ...

Sounds a bit dirty to me!

Posted at 3:36 PM CST:

*** Walkingstick ***  Number one...They have a time frame that is solid...the onset of 1 to 1 is for the citizens domestically because a dinar is a dinar but it's also for the International world... Number two represents an adjustment in the exchange rate of 1 to 1 when the CBI reaches a certain assigned benchmark of collecting the 3-zero notes.  They need to collect a particular number...of notes and a particular value...before the second increase in the exchange rate... Number three is the conclusion of #1 and #2...the time frame is unknown.  We don't know how long it will take them to collect the 3-zero notes...Number 4   Internationally IMO I see this thing capping at $4.25...IMO about 8 months for it to reach that cap.  You gotta know when to hold'em and when to fold'em...(Post 2 of 2) .. see post 1 above 

*** Petra *** Because there is a huge amount of infrastructure that was necessary to bring this whole thing together and now looking in hindsight...we see the requirements what were necessary for the premise 'It can not fail with the citizens.'...there was no true "kicking the can".  It was the development of the infrastructure that was necessary so it would be successful...a lot of work had to be done...to make it work.  And to make it clear no more shenanigans can go on inside Iraq banks and markets.  It's going to be a clear transparent system by which currencies and businesses can transact in the world we call Iraq.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 10
  • Pow! 1

37 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** WalkingThick ***  Number 4   Internationally IMO I see this thing capping at $4.25...

22 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

$4.25 seems like a stretch at best.

Yo Snap, Grab The Waders - It’s WalkingThick ! :o 

image.gif.2acfbadaa40858ce9c53803cdceb05fd.gif

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Posted at 3:36 PM CST:

*** Walkingstick ***  Number one...They have a time frame that is solid...the onset of 1 to 1 is for the citizens domestically because a dinar is a dinar but it's also for the International world... Number two represents an adjustment in the exchange rate of 1 to 1 when the CBI reaches a certain assigned benchmark of collecting the 3-zero notes.  They need to collect a particular number...of notes and a particular value...before the second increase in the exchange rate... Number three is the conclusion of #1 and #2...the time frame is unknown.  We don't know how long it will take them to collect the 3-zero notes...Number 4   Internationally IMO I see this thing capping at $4.25...IMO about 8 months for it to reach that cap.  You gotta know when to hold'em and when to fold'em...(Post 2 of 2) .. see post 1 above 

*** Petra *** Because there is a huge amount of infrastructure that was necessary to bring this whole thing together and now looking in hindsight...we see the requirements what were necessary for the premise 'It can not fail with the citizens.'...there was no true "kicking the can".  It was the development of the infrastructure that was necessary so it would be successful...a lot of work had to be done...to make it work.  And to make it clear no more shenanigans can go on inside Iraq banks and markets.  It's going to be a clear transparent system by which currencies and businesses can transact in the world we call Iraq.

:tiphat:

Well... I have been having dreams ... and on the daily I find myself looking at my phone at the exactl time for the past 8 months 4:20.... and I’ve been trying to figure it out.... it must be a sign....  been On these investment since... 2003   

• Upvote 3