Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Dow today

that has nothing to do with anything.

I'm going way out on a limb when I say Wall Street is manipulated.

The fact of the matter is by printing a fiat currency over and over leading

to trillions and trillions in debt, We The People take a bigger pounding than

Betty White's v a g i n a.

image.png.79ec63ba75a15e475fd7676d4be865d5.png

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Karine Jean-Pierre: We Actually Saw the President’s Plan Working” on Border…

7 Million Illegals Have Entered US in Last 3 Years Under Joe Biden!

The Biden administration is suing Governor Gregg Abbott and Texas for securing their border with Mexico.

This is after 3 years of TOTAL CHAOS at the US Southern Border.

On Monday, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre told reporters that what Texas is doing is “inhumane” and that Joe Biden’s border policies “are working.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/karine-jean-pierre-we-actually-saw-presidents-plan/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, caddieman said:

Dow last day Trump in Office 30,930.52

Dow today 35,393.00

🤔

How about telling the full story--------------

January 20, 2016   DJIA - 15,882.68

January 19, 2021  DJIA - 30,930.52

Gain of 15,046.84 while Trump was in office even with the 2020 COVID-19 fiasco.

Looks like BIDEN has a long way to go to match Trump's success - he hasn't increased the DJIA even 5,000 yet.

Just sayin ---- there is always "more" to the story. Your post just shows your hatred for all things Trump and your willingness to fall for the liberal media "news" without verification.

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 13

4 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

How about telling the full story--------------

January 20, 2016   DJIA - 15,882.68

January 19, 2021  DJIA - 30,930.52

Gain of 15,046.84 while Trump was in office even with the 2020 COVID-19 fiasco.

Looks like BIDEN has a long way to go to match Trump's success - he hasn't increased the DJIA even 5,000 yet.

Just sayin ---- there is always "more" to the story. Your post just shows your hatred for all things Trump and your willingness to fall for the liberal media "news" without verification.

First you get your dates right

Trump took over January 20, 2017 the DJIA was 19,827.52 

Good try stealing 4,000 points from Obama! “Tell the full story”

And tell me how liberal media has anything to do with concrete numbers from the DJIA? It’s already verified each and every day at closing.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, caddieman said:

First you get your dates right

Trump took over January 20, 2017 the DJIA was 19,827.52 

Good try stealing 4,000 points from Obama! “Tell the full story”

And tell me how liberal media has anything to do with concrete numbers from the DJIA? It’s already verified each and every day at closing.

I'll agree the dates are wrong - my mistake - so shoot me!  The point remains that Trump's admin showed a solid 11,000 points increase - Biden still has less than 5,000. If you didn't get this information from the liberal media then why post it. It certainly doesn't show anything positive on Biden. Another attempt to distract from the corruption and treason by the Biden family for years.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

6 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

I'll agree the dates are wrong - my mistake - so shoot me!  The point remains that Trump's admin showed a solid 11,000 points increase - Biden still has less than 5,000. If you didn't get this information from the liberal media then why post it. It certainly doesn't show anything positive on Biden. Another attempt to distract from the corruption and treason by the Biden family for years.

Truth be told my post really had nothing to do with Trump. I said nothing derogatory about him. I probably should have said Bidens first day in office the DJIA was 30,932.00. My point was the DJIA is up under the current administration unlike what has been said on the board. Under Trump the DJIA was up 56%, very good. 
Oh and not going to shoot you. Don’t own a gun……don’t need one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/24/2023 at 2:48 PM, caddieman said:

Dow last day Trump in Office 30,930.52

Dow today 35,393.00

🤔

About the only thing more corrupted than the stock market is the dollar itself. 

To use that as your barometer of success only shows your inability to see clearly. Blinded by your political hatred of freedom you grasp for anything that seemingly supports your crumbling perspective. 

Oh, and I guarantee you that by this time next year the DJIA will loose 40 to 60%. Anyone foolish enough to leave their wealth in the corrupt markets will loose it big time. 

• Pow! 3

4 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

About the only thing more corrupted than the stock market is the dollar itself. 

To use that as your barometer of success only shows your inability to see clearly. Blinded by your political hatred of freedom you grasp for anything that seemingly supports your crumbling perspective. 

Oh, and I guarantee you that by this time next year the DJIA will loose 40 to 60%. Anyone foolish enough to leave their wealth in the corrupt markets will loose it big time. 

👌🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3