Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump gives UPDATE on voter fraud claims

So a friend emailed me and asked me what I thought about it.  I'm copying my reply below because I think it's pretty spot on, if I do say so myself!

I think it was good, but for gosh sakes, I don't know why he didn't cover the following!  He could have skipped most of the 45 minutes and just said the 2 following things.  This was from PA, on the Wed before thanksgiving when Rudy was presenting:

1) I think it was either a tech expert or else someone who works in PA who pointed out that some 1.8 million mail in ballots were sent out and 2.5 million were returned.  OMG, that makes it super clear that there were MASSIVE amounts of fraudulent ballots 700,000+ in just this one incident alone.  I mean, seriously, it's a drop the mike, even a child could clearly understand, one sentence statement that proves unequivocally that there was massive voter fraud.

2) There was a tech export who said 600,000 votes appeared out of nowhere, of which 577,000+ (I don't remember the exact amount) were for Biden and only 3200 (or thereabouts) were for Trump.  That is powerful data - from a tech expert, that is super clear and super indicative of massive cheating and he backed it up with data.

All those other things Trump talked about were not anywhere near as powerful as these.  Big numbers prove the case so powerfully, and he just mentioned tens of thousands, rarely low hundreds of thousands.  And while what he mentioned was technically enough to turn the totals in his favor, how much more shocking and powerful would it have been if he took only 1-2 minutes to say, "you want proof of massive voter fraud, here it is.....":  BAM, he says 1) and 2) above and perhaps even runs the brief audio of the tech rep and/or PA worker stating those 2 things.  THe Dems hate Trump and they resist everything he says, but if he says it in only a few sentences, and then shows relevant experts testifying to that and backing it up with proof, BAM, no more disputing it, case closed, no doubt there was massive voter fraud.  Instead, the MSM is going to pick apart his 45 minute speech and focus on irrelevant aspects.  If he'd made it short and sweet with what I just said, he would done so much more for his case.  Alas, he doesn't ask my opinion, lol - but still I know I'm right about this!!

But I'm still hoping they can turn AZ and hopefully PA and MI in the next week or so.  Also, Sidney GA case got expidited and hopefully she can get an injunction to stop the use of Dominon for the re-vote there, and get the electoral vote delegation back into the hands of the legislature - who's hopefully honest, instead of the corrupt RINOs.  Plus, Kayleigh said big news is coming from Nevada this week, so hopefully Trump can get those votes.  I just want this to be done soon, and with crystal clarity that there was massive fraud that was found so the results are legitimately and properly reversed, so that there is the greatest chance of acceptance of Trump's re-election by the masses as possible.  There will always be the libs who have Trump Derangement Syndrome, but I have to think the majority of the Dem masses, are decent people, they just were hoodwinked into thinking Trumps the enemy instead of a great thing for this country.EmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

KristiD what you replied above is very likely true and may seem like Trump missed a golden opportunity to nail the Dems on voter fraud.

However, I believe he choked it back a bit as much of their real evidence has yet to be revealed. The various legal teams have to be careful what they submit as they run the risk of getting evidence  dismissed as the case follows a higher path. So it would be prudent to save the bombshell evidence until Supreme Court hearings IMHO. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

36 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

KristiD what you replied above is very likely true and may seem like Trump missed a golden opportunity to nail the Dems on voter fraud.

However, I believe he choked it back a bit as much of their real evidence has yet to be revealed. The various legal teams have to be careful what they submit as they run the risk of getting evidence  dismissed as the case follows a higher path. So it would be prudent to save the bombshell evidence until Supreme Court hearings IMHO. 

This also includes stating just enough to get a case in court but also get dropped by the lower courts as fast as possible to get to the Supreme Court. They don’t want to get all tied up in the lower courts due to time constraints. They don’t have 2-3 years like it normally takes through all the lower courts to get to the Supreme Court.  This is all by plan. Bush/Gore in 2000 had all lower court cases “lose” but ultimately won the case in the Supreme Court. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1