Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:10 PM CDT - 7/29/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Frank26 ***    ...what did we say last week?  Iraq is international...the international world knows this don't they...if you're a shark, if you're a whale you can smell blood in the ocean right now.  And that's what these guys do - these shark these whales, these companies, these entities, these treasury departments, in other words those who have powerful super dollars, big dollars, big bucks.  They know when to buy the Iraqi dinar.  NOW!  And they're buying it left and right.  You're seeing the proof of it...What's missing is the announcement... how is it they know?  I call it the "white papers"...what do the white papers contain A rate and a date and the HCL stuff...that means banks already know the rate and the date of the Iraqi dinar - when it's going to be announced don't they?  IMO yes. :drunk:

*** Ray ***   Citizens were informed that the government is supposedly giving every "poor" person 75k dinar and cancelled some consumer debt for the holiday.  Today they were told the financial management law will be discussed by the CBI and the Financial Minister after the EID holiday. They said that a year ago the financial management law was passed and that it would be a tool to help change the currency rate in Iraq and now it has resurfaced.:twothumbs:

*** Frank26 ***  ...Iraq is International.  The sharks know it.  They are buying up billions and billions of dinars.  They're buying them up.  Not because they're psychotic or bi-polar, it's because they know...they can see 2 + 2 = 4...:drunk:

*** Mnt Goat ***   [Q? I know there are lots of rumors floating around about an RV this week... Don’t you think it might be a very good idea to inform the CBI of this impending RV? Don’t they initiate it...?]  I have said many times already that the CBI will educate the citizens prior to the “project to delete the zeros” and how it will all work. Even though they have done this before they will do it again and again prior to each scheduled attempt. I have talked to my sources in the CBI and they have told me to watch for this re-education and announcements from the CBI as our cue as we get closer to the RV. What more can they tell us? The only thing more would be a date and they are not going to do that, as least directly. However, the CBI has scheduled the project to delete the zeros already three (3) time that we can confirm and know of as a FACT... So if this project was going to be executed in July then where is (was) the news from the CBI? ...There is no news and thus no RV. But this is not the only reason for no RV now...(Post 1 of 2)... 

*** Mnt Goat ***   [Q? Where do we stand today?] ...First, I want to re-emphasize that we will NOT see the RV in July. I know they did have plans to try to do it but even way back in early June they decided they could not piece it all together in time. They want a “level playing field” with the currencies in the middle east and so they are attempting to do it. Iran, once again, is the obstacle and causing delays on this process. ...I am possibly seeing a window in August but I do not see the CBI firming this as of yet. They are not taking the action necessary to progress in this direction. They should now be re-educating the public if this was the case. They are not. We might be heading for an early 2021 window again. We just have to wait it out and see. But we do know this nonsense of delay, delay  can not go on much longer...(post 2 of 2)...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mnt Goat ***   ...First, I want to re-emphasize that we will NOT see the RV in July.

Oh Ya - Way To Step On Out There With Only One Day Left In The Month ! :o 

AncientVictoriousCapybara-size_restricte

Especially With Only 487 Failed ‘RV’ Predictions During The Previous Decade ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11

7 hours ago, eaglefan said:

Mtn. Goat said in a prior post that there was no way this would go into 2021. Now she is saying that it may go into early 2021. So much for solid intel straight from the CBI.

A guru that has solid intel.. what an oxy moron.. is that like the phrase military intelligence? Lol

• Haha 5