Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

After the ruin of the economy .. A parliamentary committee wants to attract investors!


Recommended Posts

After the ruin of the economy .. A parliamentary committee wants to attract investors!

Economy Committee
 
 

Friday, April 24, 2020 

 


The Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee announced new measures to facilitate attracting investors to revive the Iraqi economy in light of the collapse of oil prices.

Member of the Committee Mithaq Al-Hamedi said in a press statement: "The Investment Committee, in cooperation with the Ministry of Planning, worked to reduce the bored and repetitive routine of local and foreign investors," noting that "easing administrative procedures is a step towards supporting the industrial sector and investment."

Hamidi added: "The Planning Minister told the Committee that he would sign all projects within the National Project Plan for Youth Employment to support the Iraqi economy, noting:" The step of the national project support will contribute to the activation of important economic aspects during the next phase. "
 
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

They’ve squandered EVERY opportunity and the results of successive corrupt administrations are all too plain to see. Now they want to attract investors ? When all else fails, a stubborn unwillingness to face facts will see you through every time.

If they get the IQD Globally Recognized in my lifetime, once my finances are all in order, I want nothing else to do with these fools. Plenty more worthwhile investments out there than Iraq.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

I think I’ll invest in chewable Clorox tablets!

😂

 

 

8CBA6638-0FDD-4A4C-BDAB-0A5A53263FDE.jpeg

OMG!! Hilarious...unbelievable that the lefties are saying that POTUS told people to eat these, or put it into their lungs.... he clearly did not say this, even if he did, are you so Friggin stupid that ypu would do it!!! Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

I think I’ll invest in chewable Clorox tablets!

😂

 

 

8CBA6638-0FDD-4A4C-BDAB-0A5A53263FDE.jpeg

 

Washing them down with Everclear and Dave’s Insanity Habanero Hot sauce chaser kinda takes the bitter edge off however. :twothumbs:

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya can't fix stupid  :shakehead:

2 hours ago, wealthhound said:

OMG!! Hilarious...unbelievable that the lefties are saying that POTUS told people to eat these, or put it into their lungs.... he clearly did not say this, even if he did, are you so Friggin stupid that ypu would do it!!! Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!

 

Thanks boosterbglee  :D

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Horsesoldier... while it’s easy to understand how you feel, I wouldn’t be so quick to judge the future government. I’ve been in this for 16 years and truly feel Iraq is reaching a turning point.
 

Sure, we all get frustrated... imagine how Iraq citizens feel. Now is the time to send more positive energy to keep the momentum flowing.

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cesspool said:

Horsesoldier... while it’s easy to understand how you feel, I wouldn’t be so quick to judge the future government. I’ve been in this for 16 years and truly feel Iraq is reaching a turning point.
 

Sure, we all get frustrated... imagine how Iraq citizens feel. Now is the time to send more positive energy to keep the momentum flowing.

I still would not invest in Iraq again. Too many things can go south in a heart beat. The whole Middle East will forever be a bunch of bull riders, certain they can all hold on to the rope. Saudi Arabia, as well as Russia just proved how quickly you can, and will get thrown to the ground. Why were they even riding a bull named Brahma Bank Breaker in the first place???

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

They need investors to diversify their economy, 90% of their economy relies on oil sales. Right now they are under enormous economic pressure because of the sharp

decline in oil prices and covid19.
GOI and CBI has to do something to attract investment if they want to save the country from economic collapse.


Go open market economy 

Go investors 

Go RV
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

I still would not invest in Iraq again. Too many things can go south in a heart beat. The whole Middle East will forever be a bunch of bull riders, certain they can all hold on to the rope. Saudi Arabia, as well as Russia just proved how quickly you can, and will get thrown to the ground. Why were they even riding a bull named Brahma Bank Breaker in the first place???


Hopefully, you won’t have invest in Iraq again!

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wealthhound said:

OMG!! Hilarious...unbelievable that the lefties are saying that POTUS told people to eat these, or put it into their lungs.... he clearly did not say this, even if he did, are you so Friggin stupid that ypu would do it!!! Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!

You know what they say?

 

Stupidity is a disease that can never be cured. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.