Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Index RV? Adjusted IQD Parity To USD.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests.

Things are happening behind the scenes.

ISX Index adjusted from 442 to 462,380 Points.

This equates to a 1 to 1 ratio, parity IQD to USD.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-22-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...the CBI is acting very strange...and then April the 13th they did basically update the Index of the Iraqi Stock Exchange.  They shut down on March 16th their Index was 442.6.  The Central Bank of Iraq looks like when they updated that they added about a thousand, forty seven points.  Now they are, if I'm not mistaken, close to 462,380.  So when you do the math it looks like they did delete the zeros and based on that chart [CBI's ISX Price Index] IMO I might be wrong...it went up a thousand times...it looks like the one-to-one ratio is done...

Here's another article that supports the above...

4-21-2020  Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...I'm here to keep everyone grounded...this is interesting here [General Price Index]...this does absolutely look exciting.  Do you think I wouldn't be excited if this is accurate?  Of course it would be excited because it looks like the value has increased one thousand fold.  And, yes, I do see the comma [462,830]...But...is it possible that this was meant to be a decimal [462.830] by mistake was put there a comma and a correction will come later? ...this was done in February.  What month are we in?  April.  We know for a fact that march they suspended and stopped the action on the ISX...March is done...do you think somebody's going to let that type of cat out of the bag?  Do you really think that this is legitimate?  Could be.  But seems to me we would have heard a lot more about it...you would see mad amount of people, investors, fund managers, all kinds of people running just buying out the dinar...could this just be another glitch in the system that needs to be corrected?  ...again I'm here to keep you guys as grounded as possible...let's hope this is accurate...I think that would put us around if I'm not mistaken about $1.13 - $1.34...I would love that because that would make me look like a freaking genius...[but] the Central Bank of Iraq has made boo-boos before...

Edited by Luigi1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this...

4-21-2020  Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...I'm here to keep everyone grounded...

Get Up Weegie - It’s Just A Figure Of Speech ! :o 

image.gif.5a0d1f34ab07a735b405e3bc4d9a0ca2.gif

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

On March 16th their index was 442.6. Looks like the CBI added about a thousand, forty seven points. Now they are, if I'm not mistaken, close to 462,380.

Weegie. You and Delta go back to math class......and take a seat in the corner.

442.6 + 1047 = 1489.6. Yup, that looks like 1 to 1 to me. 

Better take a calculator when you go pawn your kazillion ZIM bills, too.

Blackboard With Math Formula Stock Illustration - Illustration of ...

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1