Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy: The House of Representatives will give confidence to the Al-Kazemi government on this day

Mary B

Deputy: The House of Representatives will give confidence to the Al-Kazemi government on this day

19/04/2020

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
, a deputy from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc, confirmed on Sunday that the parliament will vote to give confidence to the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi next Thursday.
Deputy Al-Taha Amin said in an interview carried by his party’s media, that "Al-Kazimy defined the shape of his cabinet, as 22 ministries will be 11 of them for the Shiite parties, 6 for the Sunnah and 5 ministries for the Kurds. He identified 3 candidates for each ministry."
He added, "Al-Kazemi will start his formal consultations with the political parties to determine the candidates for the ministries during this week, and he will soon visit the Kurdistan region to discuss the formation of the government."
He pointed out, "According to our information, things are heading towards completion, and I believe that the parliament will hold its session to vote on the Al-Kazemi government, either next Thursday or early next week."
And, "The remainder of the government formation discussions is identifying people to take over ministries only, because discussions about the distribution of ministries between the political parties are over and Al-Kazemi has set the share of each political party." Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=96117

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

LINK

zeIZmNknN4HYSyQwWccM56-Kp2QJdxRP4EzBRi6a

19th April, 2020

A deputy from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc, confirmed on Sunday that the parliament will vote to give confidence to the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi next Thursday.

Deputy Al-Taha Amin said in an interview carried by his party’s media, that "Al-Kazimy defined the shape of his cabinet, as 22 ministries will be 11 of them for the Shiite parties, 6 for the Sunnah and 5 ministries for the Kurds. He identified 3 candidates for each ministry." He added, "Al-Kazemi will start his formal consultations with the political parties to determine the candidates for the ministries during this week, and he will soon visit the Kurdistan region to discuss the formation of the government."

He pointed out, "According to our information, things are heading towards completion, and I believe that the parliament will hold its session to vote on Al-Kazemi's government either next Thursday or early next week." And, "The remainder of the government formation discussions is identifying people to take over ministries only, because discussions about the distribution of ministries between the political parties are over and Al-Kazemi has set the share of each political party." 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

zeIZmNknN4HYSyQwWccM56-Kp2QJdxRP4EzBRi6a

19th April, 2020

A deputy from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc, confirmed on Sunday that the parliament will vote to give confidence to the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi next Thursday.

Deputy Al-Taha Amin said in an interview carried by his party’s media, that "Al-Kazimy defined the shape of his cabinet, as 22 ministries will be 11 of them for the Shiite parties, 6 for the Sunnah and 5 ministries for the Kurds. He identified 3 candidates for each ministry." He added, "Al-Kazemi will start his formal consultations with the political parties to determine the candidates for the ministries during this week, and he will soon visit the Kurdistan region to discuss the formation of the government."

He pointed out, "According to our information, things are heading towards completion, and I believe that the parliament will hold its session to vote on Al-Kazemi's government either next Thursday or early next week." And, "The remainder of the government formation discussions is identifying people to take over ministries only, because discussions about the distribution of ministries between the political parties are over and Al-Kazemi has set the share of each political party." 

Prediction number 1.....It will not happen on Thursday because of Prediction number 2...the Kurds will be doing all the itchingbay.  Why do I say this???  Because this has been the pattern since the days of Noah and the Flood.  Or at least it seems like its been that long...   Select candidate, they select their cabinet, Kurds itchbay and nothing gets done.  Over and over and over again.  PLEASE Kurds.....PROVE ME WRONG THIS TIME.  If you do, THEN I believe we will be on our way to the finish line.   What say the others in DV????

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

TexasMike I will respectfully have to disagree with you on this one. The only reason I think they will agree on this PM and cabinet is they can’t STEAL oh I mean borrow from the CBI to keep paying their salaries. 
It appears they have to have a functional government to STEAL from their reserves. That’s the only reason why I’m thinking they will vote in favor of this new PM...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, DoD said:

TexasMike I will respectfully have to disagree with you on this one. The only reason I think they will agree on this PM and cabinet is they can’t STEAL oh I mean borrow from the CBI to keep paying their salaries. 
It appears they have to have a functional government to STEAL from their reserves. That’s the only reason why I’m thinking they will vote in favor of this new PM...

So then you think they will OK this government then start stealing again......back to square one

• Upvote 1

Well I’ve been watching this circus for a lot of years an it’s anybody’s guess what could happen after the vote. 
The crooks are just needing to rob the CBI until the price of oil goes back up. 
This guy needs to have elections as soon as he can an push all these demonstrators to come out an vote this time. Iraq has to get as many of the Iranians out of their government as possible this time....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I expect this will move forward, PM will be approved. Things have changed substantially since Mahdi resigned. Oil is through the floor this morning at $11.24/bbl according to Pitcher. The country is in worse financial conditions than ever. The news reports USA has crew watching every move of the CBI. Plus all the mayhem that CV-19 has brought. And POTUS Trump and IMF watching. It should be clear to everyone in Iraq, they need to chart a new course. The old ways are behind them. Hoping.

:praying:

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I expect this will move forward, PM will be approved. Things have changed substantially since Mahdi resigned. Oil is through the floor this morning at $11.24/bbl according to Pitcher. The country is in worse financial conditions than ever. The news reports USA has crew watching every move of the CBI. Plus all the mayhem that CV-19 has brought. And POTUS Trump and IMF watching. It should be clear to everyone in Iraq, they need to chart a new course. The old ways are behind them. Hoping.

:praying:

:bump:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Leader: Al-Kazemi granted the Shiite blocs 12 ministries, one of them to the Turkmen component

04/20/2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%

Information / private ...

The leader of the Turkmen component, Jassem Muhammad al-Bayati, affirmed on Monday that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi granted Shiite blocs 12 ministries, one of them to the Turkmen component.

Al-Bayati said in a statement to "Information", that "Al-Kazemi granted the Shiite blocs 12 ministries within his cabinet, one of which is for the Turkmen component, because the component is divided between the political blocs," pointing out that "the Sunnis got six ministries."

He added that "the Shiite blocs granted Al-Kazemi the freedom to choose the members of the ministerial cabinet , but the Sunni forces are still political conflicts between them regarding the distribution of ministries," noting that "Al-Kazemi is trying to satisfy all parties to achieve the passage of his government within Parliament."

Today, Monday, the head of the Bayraq al-Khair bloc, Muhammad al-Khalidi, announced that his bloc would not vote on Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi, thus becoming the first bloc to formally announce its vote on the government to be formed. It ended 25 T.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/04/20/469690/

• Thanks 1

Al

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%

Al-Halbousi Coalition names its ministries in the Al-Kazemi government

04/20/2020 

Shafaq News / The coalition of Iraqi forces, led by Muhammad al-Halbousi, revealed today, Monday, the number of ministries that he will obtain in the new government, headed by Mustafa al-Kazemi.
The coalition's deputy, Noura Al-Bajari, told Shafaq News that "until now, there has not been a final agreement with Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi regarding the names of the candidates for ministerial portfolios, which are part of the Iraqi Forces Alliance, according to the component’s eligibility and electoral merit, and we expect that during the next two days This file is finally settled. "
Al-Bajari indicated that "the number of ministries of the Iraqi Forces Alliance will be in the new government six ministries, and this is according to negotiation, which is currently being carried out by the Ministry of Planning, Defense, Education or Higher Education, as this matter has not been decided once and for all."
Al-Halbousi's alliance has 40 seats out of 329 seats in Parliament, before Khamis Al-Khanjar announced the defection from the Iraqi forces and the formation of a new coalition.
These developments indicate a conflict taking place in the dark inside the political alliances over the portfolios in the Al-Kazemi government.
According to Shafaq News sources, the ministries will be divided into the following components: 11 ministries for the Shiite component, 6 for the Sunni component, 4 for the Kurdish component, and one ministry for minorities (Christians or Turkmen).

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/سیاسة/تحالف-الحلبوسي-يسمي-وزاراته-في-حكومة-الكاظمي/

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1