Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Mailman17 Post: Dinar Speculator 8/5/10 9:05pm

djgabrielie

I disagree completely, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know this ride is at it's completion. These are the final days, and I'm speaking of the R/V not the end of the world. This is why our men and women of our armed forces have given there lives. Some people will profit and some people will die. My thoughts and prayers are always with the men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post and I hope mailman is right.....but at this point we are at one of the lowest points in a couple of years....heck it so bad.....Ali has to tell us again about his generous cash in plans.....I bet dinar sales are so slow that Ali may have to give us a 2 for 1 sale!!!........And in regards to the UN....they are almost as clueless as the politicians trying to form the government in Iraq.....I'm ready for a solution for the RV to happen......I think it is going to have to happen from pressure from big business supported by a few countries like the US and China......JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I disagree completely, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know this ride is at it's completion. These are the final days, and I'm speaking of the R/V not the end of the world. This is why our men and women of our armed forces have given there lives. Some people will profit and some people will die. My thoughts and prayers are always with the men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

The men and women of the armed forces have given their lives so that we can make 1000 to 1 on an "investment"? I disagree.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

* Mailman17 Post: Dinar Speculator 8/5/10 9:05pm

August 5, 2010 • Posted in CHATS / POSTS

OK

NOW

WHERE DO WE SIT?

I STILL THINK WE ARE STANDING ON THIS RV. THE MEETING AT THE UN ALTHOUGH IN MY EYES APPEARED TO BE THE UN BEING WAY TOO EASY MAY NOT BE THE CASE

WE KNOW THEY TOLD THEM TO FORM ASAP

BUT THEY HAVE BEEN ALREADY IN THAT STAGE FOR 2-3 WEEKS NOW

I THINK WHAT WAS SAID AND MADE KNOWN AND WHAT WAS REALLY SAID

ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS): I THINK THE UN GAVE THEM AN ULTIMATUM JUST DON’T KNOW ABOUT IT

I THINK ALLAWI CAN BE READY WITHIN 10 DAYS. THATS HOW CLOSE WE ARE

AND ALTHOUGH THE MANY REPORTS COMING OUT):

ARE 90% BULL CRAP. ITS THE 10% THAT I LIKE

WATCH FOR NO MORE INTERFERENCE FROM MALIKI AND ALSO WATCH FOR THE BLOCKS TO COME TOGETHER WITH AT LEAST ENOUGH FOR ALLAWI TO FORM

SOMETIMES IT’S NOT WHAT YOU READ OR WHAT THEY SAY

BUT WHAT THEY MEAN ON BOTH PARTIES IRAQ AND THE UN/IMF

WE ALREADY KNOW THE IMF AND CBI HAVE SIGNED OFF ON AN RV. THEY WOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT IF IT WASN’T READY

NO WAY SO

IF ANYONE HAS DOUBTS? THROW THEM AWAY. THIS THING WILL COME DOWN, FAST, HARD AND WITHOUT WARNING): KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN

THANKS…AND STAY POSITIVE…THERE TRULY IS NO OTHER WAY TO BE IN LIEU OF THE INTEL ALREADY PRESENTED OVER THE PAST 3 WEEKS

THEY CAN SMOKE ALL THEY WANT AND TRY TO BLIND ME WITH MIRRORS

BUT IT AIN’T GONNA WORK, I KNOW WE ARE ALMOST HOME

Thanks for the post. GO R.I. !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO the GOI wants nothing more than for you and me to lose heart and sell our dinar....and give up. Look for more disinformation and misdirection in the coming days. When the RV does come, I suspect it will be suddenly and without fanfare. Don't give up....hang in there.

• Upvote 1

I believe we are very close too - I also believe we may yet hear some more bad news before this actually RV's.

To me this is a very good indication that we are getting closer. We are not going to see band wagons just prior to the RV.

It is just going to happen, and everyone involved are going to do their very best to make us all as discouraged as they can just before.

They do not want an in-rush of people going out and purchasing even more dinar just before it re-values.

Keep up your hopes - you all knew when you bought into this it was not going to be a quick turn over - or at least you should have known.

This RV will happen and I still think before the end of the year, if they could just get their government together.

Thanks for posting mailmans chat djgabrielie .

• Upvote 2

Thank You for the Post! The part that i liked the best is "look for no more interference from Maliki" as a sign. Now that I agree with-GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for me , Im going to be a Dinar Speculator also.

computerbettermaintained.jpg

That just made me JUMP out of my chair!!! GO RV!!!

We will see, we will see...I think it is close, and it is always darkest before the dawn...let us hope there is a new dawn first for the Iraqi people, and then for us investors ... and our fallen sacrificed in the name of freedom and to keep us free from tyranny and the forwarding of democracy ... and I beleive that is what the poster earlier meant...at least I hope so...

• Upvote 2

The men and women of the armed forces have given their lives so that we can make 1000 to 1 on an "investment"? I disagree.

That is not what was said.......quit putting words into play....the media does the same thing.....fact is i know plenty of service men and woman and they are loaded with the dinar.If anyone deserves this RV its the one's who do so much

for so many with so little given to them in return.

• Upvote 3