Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

February 2020 ?

2fast4u2c

I am not a Guru fan, but Kap is usually very grounded.  I do not have this article.

10-30-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  An interesting article...refers to the CBI making a courageous decision to control the movement of funds in February 2020.  Could this be referring to accepting IMF Article VIII?

The can kicking has begun.....So N So Jeff who called it months ago kicked the can in Oct as they had things to still get done. Then he jumped to march 2020 and now he is claiming maybe 5-6 month more will be needed....Now Jeff is pushing some Cloud deal to make money

Listen to Kap and it will never Happen

Frank 26.....I gave up long ago.

MarkZ is on the edge daily with his paymaster living in Reno.....I wonder who the Paymasters wife is keeping company with these days?

Judy has vanished and Dinar Ninja doesn't do updates anymore........

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Karsten said:

The can kicking has begun.....So N So Jeff who called it months ago kicked the can in Oct as they had things to still get done. Then he jumped to march 2020 and now he is claiming maybe 5-6 month more will be needed....Now Jeff is pushing some Cloud deal to make money

MarkZ is on the edge daily with his paymaster living in Reno.....I wonder who the Paymasters wife is keeping company with these days?

Karsten

Yep...Exactly......Another guru in the rain.......

4 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

So and so is a recent find of mine thanks to this site and after listening to a few  I  found that any post of his over a minute is too long so much so that I don’t even watch or listen to him anymore... 

We must have patience and faith that Iraq will  sort it’s self out one day ..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

What about the great Mountain Goat.....I mean the ships are at sea.....lol