Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do we do now?

Qman

OK what do we do now?

No government, no out of chapter 7 no RV.

How much longer are we going to have to wait?

How many of you think the RV will happen say in the next 60 Days?

I think I will sell my 12 Mil. Dinars, I will take 36 mil. US for them, if there are any takers please email me.

Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK what do we do now? Wait

No government, Not needed no out of chapter 7 RV first no RV. It will

How much longer are we going to have to wait? September or October

How many of you think the RV will happen say in the next 60 Days? Maybe a few more

I think I will sell my 12 Mil. Dinars, I will take 36 mil. US for them, if there are any takers please email me. Wasn't born yesterday

Thank you. Your welcome

:D

• Upvote 10

I think I will sell my 12 Mil. Dinars, I will take 36 mil. US for them, if there are any takers please email me.

I love your style ... but selling out at only $3 per ... how myopic of you! ... lol

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

OK what do we do now? Wait

No government, Not needed no out of chapter 7 RV first no RV. It will

How much longer are we going to have to wait? September or October

How many of you think the RV will happen say in the next 60 Days? Maybe a few more

I think I will sell my 12 Mil. Dinars, I will take 36 mil. US for them, if there are any takers please email me. Wasn't born yesterday

Thank you. Your welcome

hfdmedic

Thank-you I needed that!

• Upvote 1

OK what do we do now?

Thank you.

I will give you $1200 US

OK what do we do now?

Thank you.

Qman.

I know a guy who was in a bank last week and he knows the teller and her brother in law is probably interested

put the dinar in a "safe" place trying to forget you ever bought the first one. pretend that thins whole investment never existed. when something happens you will find out. easier said than done, i know. its just a long ways off IMOP. no county on the face of the earth in the shape iraq is in, even with a newly seated gov, will just have a flop of the currency to near or better than the usd. I believe they must have years of a stable gov with positive global import and export along with foreign investment before the value increases and lets not forget the absence of violence. but if it happens tomorrow i want complain. please let me be wrong oh please let me

Actually its not as bad as you might think.....there are things in the works for this fall that would require them to raise the value of the currency and they also need to raise the value of their currency in order to get outside investors into the market to bring more capital to the country....they cannot keep the value of the dinar at its current rate if they want to move forward and put themselves back on the global marketplace which will help the infrastructure get jump started, they cannot afford to continue building up the country and to survive without bringing outside capital into the country....which is why they are talking of taking the ISX international in october.....just be patient...things are moving in our favor

• Upvote 7

Good post Keep...there are many positive things going on...especially based on Scooters analysis...it helps all to remember that this Iraq situations is not just a concern to Iraq, but the world at large...considering the potential ROI for the international marketplace to invest just to simply build up Iraqs infrastructure, let alone tapping into the natural resources available once that infrastructure is in place, makes Iraq the premier emerging market in the World...few people grasp the magnitude of the potential of Iraqs impact on the world economy...but the UN/IMF/WB etc do, and that you can take to the bank IMO...

OK what do we do now?

Thank you.

New theme song for DV ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3m-gOelA8g&feature=related

or if you are tired of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9SgDoypXcI

OK what do we do now?

Thank you.

DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING TO GET ACCOMPLISHED ON AUG 4 2010 IF YOU DID I HAVE SOME LAND IN THE GULF OF MEXICO TO SELL YOU CHEAP 2,000,000 DINARS :lol::lol:

OK what do we do now?

Thank you.

I know you are trying to be funny in a way but, There are people who have been in this for the past 7 years who are not giving up so quit whining.

Its an investment. Am I whining because my town house that I paid $250k about two yrs ago for is now worth $150k, no it was an investment. Yes of course I could do with out that loss but I am not going to whine about it. It was my choice to make that investment just like it was my choice to buy dinar. There are people with NO JOBS, people starving, people homeless, so please put this all in perspective. You obviously are not homeless because you can afford to buy $12 million dinar so you will just have to wait it out and get your reward when it happens. We all really hope it happens this year.....BUT........Eventually the dinar will go up in value because the IRAQIS need it too. Go out and do some volunteer work and help those less fortunate and put your dinar in a box and forget about it and when it happens to RV you will get notified from this site.

Edited by Kimjackie