Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rep. Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer!

Rep. Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer!

Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff is connected to a Ukrainian arms dealer. Is this why he’s willing to lie in front of the nation when accusing President Trump of crimes?

Adam Schiff is arguably the biggest liar in Congress…. ever.  He now leads the House Intelligence Committee and this past week oversaw the Intel Committee where he attempted to align President Trump with some ‘trumped’ up allegations concerning his phone call with the President of the Ukraine.  Schiff lied in his opening remarks and claimed numerous falsehoods about the President’s call in spite of the transcript being provided the day before.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/explosive-report-rep-adam-schiff-linked-to-prominent-ukrainian-arms-dealer/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

BREAKING UPDATE: SPEAKER PELOSI AND ADAM SCHIFF Connected to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer – PHOTOS

Pasternak-and-Pelosi-600x600.png

Corruption runs deep in the Deep State!  No wonder the Democrat House wants to get rid of President Trump now.  Speaker Pelosi and Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff are both connected to a Ukrainian arms dealer. This is why they lie in front of the nation.  They are afraid of their own deeds being uncovered!

As reported this morning, Adam Schiff leads the House Intelligence Committee and this past week he oversaw the Intel Committee where he attempted to align President Trump with some ‘trumped’ up allegations concerning his phone call with the President of the Ukraine.

For the rest of the article:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/breaking-update-speaker-pelosi-and-adam-schiff-connected-to-prominent-ukrainian-arms-dealer-photos/

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

The Story gets a little more wonky.  If true the Dems will have an embarrassing moment.  

Stephen Miller says Trump is 'real whistleblower' and calls complaint 'partisan hit job' in contentious interview

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stephen-miller-says-trump-is-real-whistleblower

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Politics

Trump suggests intel chairman should be arrested for 'treason'

Reuters Reuters 1 hour 6 minutes ago 

yahooNews-308877-1569845807678.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday escalated his attacks against the lawmaker leading the impeachment inquiry against him, suggesting that Representative Adam Schiff be arrested for "treason."

The comment is likely to inflame criticism of Trump's handling of the scandal engulfing his presidency, stemming from a telephone call in which Trump asked Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to investigate Democratic rival Joe Biden and his son.

The telephone call was included in an intelligence officer's whistleblower complaint that raised concerns about whether the president sought to leverage U.S. aid to Ukraine for a political favor.

"Rep. Adam Schiff illegally made up a FAKE & terrible statement, pretended it to be mine as the most important part of my call to the Ukrainian President, and read it aloud to Congress and the American people. It bore NO relationship to what I said on the call. Arrest for Treason?" Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

Trump appeared to reference statements made by Schiff during a hearing held by the House Intelligence Committee, of which Schiff is the chairman. Schiff said his remarks parodied Trump's comments on the call with Zelenskiy.

The Republican president has increasingly lashed out at political opponents since House Democrats announced on Tuesday they would pursue an impeachment inquiry.

He likened the whistleblower and White House officials who gave information to the whistleblower to spies and suggested they committed treason.

The inspector general for the director of national intelligence deemed the whistleblower complaint credible and urgent, while the top U.S. intelligence officer said the whistleblower acted in good faith.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-suggests-intel-chairmans-arrest-121956769.html

Will somebody in Trump's orbit please take a few moments, before Donald spots a squirrel, and teach him a bit about the term "treason" as it pertains to the United States of America, before he embarrasses himself further?  :facepalm:

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A3Sec3.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

On 9/30/2019 at 9:27 AM, caddieman said:

Yeah sorry CL I went to the dark side for a second.......lol

I like the new candieman.  Still a combative soul but that’s ok as long as there is a respectful dialogue.  Fight on candieman, speak  what gets you all riled up.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I like the new candieman.  Still a combative soul but that’s ok as long as there is a respectful dialogue.  Fight on candieman, speak  what gets you all riled up.

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Lol thanks. But you need to throw some of that respectful dialogue to some of you’re buds on this form.....just sayen!😇

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Lol thanks. But you need to throw some of that respectful dialogue to some of you’re buds on this form.....just sayen!😇

You got to give Pitcher more credit than that caddieman.....he's one of a very few who will do that very thing and call them out when he knows they've crossed the line.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

I agree, I’m working on it.  I’m a combative soul as well.  I’m trying to stay away from the name calling, I’m right you’re wrong, sarcastic responses.  That doesn’t help the debate.  I will still speak my mind though and I want to hear your side as well.  It makes us all think because in my opinion the political process has gotten way off track.  The big issues that grip our nation are not getting solved by our elected officials.  The more I read the more it appears that DC is a money grab.  Pathetic and very sad for us.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Upvote 1

As most of you know by now, I’m retired but I still trade almost everyday.  The days I get beat up are the days when I need to stay away from this board.  It doesn’t happen too often but it still gets me angry as hell when I lose. I.did awesome today as the market reversed and I was right on it.  So trophies for everyone.  Haha

Edited by Pitcher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You got to give Pitcher more credit than that caddieman.....he's one of a very few who will do that very thing and call them out when he knows they've crossed the line.  

GO RV, then BV

That was nothing against Pitcher. Just others reading this thread.

• Upvote 1

Reporters scramble after mouse falls from White House ceiling

/01/19 11:27 AM EDT

White House reporters were sent into a panic Tuesday morning after a mouse fell from the ceiling of the press booth.

NBC News White House correspondent Peter Alexander tweeted that a mouse “literally fell out of the ceiling” and onto his lap. Other reporters, including Reuters correspondent Steve Holland, tweeted photos of White House reporters scrambling in the press room as they searched for the mouse as it ran around the booth.  One producer’s tweeted video shows the mouse running behind tables and equipment as it remained uncaptured.The mouse later escaped the office area and was running free in the White House press briefing room.

“Chase underway,” tweeted CNBC correspondent Eamon Javers.It does not appear that the mouse has since been caught. The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill.

Edited by Pitcher
  • Haha 2