Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

8 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

The "Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced on Monday (19-August-2019) the" government direction to reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy. "

Reinstate: to restore someone or something to their former position or Condition 

GO CBI

GO RI

GO Former Glory 

GO $3.22

One more time haha 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I have a convertible black camaro now.....so I'm ready for the car above! Lol

Fyi...my tarot card readings say ... MONEY IS COMING IN BIG TIME....I'm waiting, lol

I would love a Porsche!!!

Did your Tarot Card reading give a date? ... I want this train to roll into the station pronto.. I want to fully retire .. The next Parliamentary term begins in two weeks and it will be back to “Same  s... - Different  day” ..🙏

• Upvote 3

The bill "Reforming the country's Monetary and Banking Law" was sent to parliament

ÙاÛح٠«اصÙاح ÙاÙÙÙ Ù¾ÙÙÛ Ù Ø¨Ø§ÙÚ©Û Ú©Ø´Ùر» ب٠ÙجÙس ارسا٠شد

The bill "Reforming the country's Monetary and Banking Law" was sent to parliament to remove four zeros of the national currency and change the national currency.

Implementation of a monetary system reform plan in the form of the elimination of four zeros of the national currency and a review of banknotes and coins will increase the role of the instrument in the country's payment systems, according to Mehr News Agency . In this regard, Hassan Rouhani sent the legislative reform bill to the parliament, which was approved by the central bank at a meeting of the cabinet on August 6, at the recommendation of the central bank.

According to the bill, the Iranian currency is changed to USD and each USD is equal to 4 rials current and is equal to one hundred rupees.

The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran shall calculate and determine the equity of the foreign currency to the Tuman and the foreign exchange rate in the framework of the prevailing foreign exchange system and with due regard to the country's foreign exchange reserves and obligations to the International Monetary Fund.

The period of parallel circulation and the simultaneous validity of "Toman" and "Rial" referred to in this Law as the "Transferor" shall be a maximum of two years.  The procedure for collecting and withdrawing banknotes and coins shall be determined or enforced in accordance with the country's monetary and banking law, as the case may be.

Upon expiry of the period, obligations previously established in Rials currency can only be fulfilled in USD.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

The bill "Reforming the country's Monetary and Banking Law" was sent to parliament

ÙاÛح٠«اصÙاح ÙاÙÙÙ Ù¾ÙÙÛ Ù Ø¨Ø§ÙÚ©Û Ú©Ø´Ùر» ب٠ÙجÙس ارسا٠شد

The bill "Reforming the country's Monetary and Banking Law" was sent to parliament to remove four zeros of the national currency and change the national currency.

Implementation of a monetary system reform plan in the form of the elimination of four zeros of the national currency and a review of banknotes and coins will increase the role of the instrument in the country's payment systems, according to Mehr News Agency . In this regard, Hassan Rouhani sent the legislative reform bill to the parliament, which was approved by the central bank at a meeting of the cabinet on August 6, at the recommendation of the central bank.

According to the bill, the Iranian currency is changed to USD and each USD is equal to 4 rials current and is equal to one hundred rupees.

The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran shall calculate and determine the equity of the foreign currency to the Tuman and the foreign exchange rate in the framework of the prevailing foreign exchange system and with due regard to the country's foreign exchange reserves and obligations to the International Monetary Fund.

The period of parallel circulation and the simultaneous validity of "Toman" and "Rial" referred to in this Law as the "Transferor" shall be a maximum of two years.  The procedure for collecting and withdrawing banknotes and coins shall be determined or enforced in accordance with the country's monetary and banking law, as the case may be.

Upon expiry of the period, obligations previously established in Rials currency can only be fulfilled in USD.

Thanks BL..

6 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Navari.........Bring your math on the rial over here please . Thank You in advance.....According to the bill, the Iranian currency is changed to USD and each USD is equal to 4 rials current and is equal to one hundred 

BL, just divide 1/4...that is the rate, which is .25 us cents..higher than what I expected of .238 US cents per rial. Cheers BL

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, navira said:

BL, just divide 1/4...that is the rate, which is .25 us cents..higher than what I expected of .238 US cents per rial. Cheers BL

BL,  this is deleting 4 zeroes from the nominal value. 1 rial=.0000238 us cents...Where 1toman=10 rials.

• Upvote 2