Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 6

6ly410

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Was thinking about Maui at work today. Remembering getting off the plane and smelling fresh flowers. So for the flight I was thinking Window or Aisle, decided on Private. 

Awesome Chuck.  Now I have something new to look into.  Mmmm, I like the Private jet deal.  Good idea

• Upvote 5

Well the coin talk is all good and well.  What I want to know is when we can we expect to see it actually happening?  Is it a little weird that they are talking about coins and raising the exchange rate so much and there  isn't a signed agreement with the Kurds yet?   This seems to me like putting the cart before the horse.  They could argue forever about percentage, timing or whatever.  UNLESS they are much closer to a deal then they are letting on.  MAYBE all that's left is minor issues.  I mean why educate the citizens, give that much of a heads up about coins if you aren't going to do RV/ RI pretty damn soon?  Just thinking out loud.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

Well the coin talk is all good and well.  What I want to know is when we can we expect to see it actually happening?  Is it a little weird that they are talking about coins and raising the exchange rate so much and there  isn't a signed agreement with the Kurds yet?   This seems to me like putting the cart before the horse.  They could argue forever about percentage, timing or whatever.  UNLESS they are much closer to a deal then they are letting on.  MAYBE all that's left is minor issues.  I mean why educate the citizens, give that much of a heads up about coins if you aren't going to do RV/ RI pretty damn soon?  Just thinking out loud.

they wanted to give us something to talk about since August is trash as a month...its hot as hell in vegas...and football is fake right now...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, navira said:

Yup, cheers bro

15 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

haha let’s go 

15 hours ago, zul said:

See u in Maui.......

🍹

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

.......Let's Go Naui!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

11 days to September, going out right now to get a case of the good stuff. Want that Bro party to be first class.    :bravo:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

11 days to September, going out right now to get a case of the good stuff

Hey Chuck, don’t forget the good stuff.  You know I need that good stuff to Party the right way..

DABE35C4-4BAF-455A-94DD-724CA3BE6F2D.gif.9d31fed222c05d64e1bc913086ce406b.gif

Bro Brothers are working on a Maui Party song. 

F530B827-FD12-4D57-944A-89CBDF9022E0.gif

Lets go Bros.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Parliamentary Finance Committee intends to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar and give it strength among other currency’s 

33 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

those coin articles are awesome.. HCL news... wow 

Is it almost time to do the Happy Dance?

C9FC797B-8089-4FF8-AB70-F38C4E12B33A.gif.7925484be1b2ae4764965d5b4891c6c7.gif  75295596-092A-47DF-99F8-925C0E4A921B.gif.74c47b618e157b15456b827d2d246a1e.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Arceo said:

they wanted to give us something to talk about since August is trash as a month...its hot as hell in vegas...and football is fake right now...

Depends on what kinda football you're talkin' 'bout! Round these parts, high school football kicks off this friday night! That's about as real as football gets. And folks round here take their football VERY SERIOUSLY!!!! :D  🏈 

COME ON RV!  :) 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Depends on what kinda football you're talkin' 'bout! Round these parts, high school football kicks off this friday night! That's about as real as football gets. And folks round here take their football VERY SERIOUSLY!!!! :D  🏈 

COME ON RV!  :) 

Talking about the kind you can bet on. $$$. We shall see. I’m front Vegas so that’s the kind that matters. We have a decent program here. Gorman! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Parliamentary Finance Committee intends to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar and give it strength among other currency’s 

Same language as their FML...

:mexican:

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, zul said:

Same language as their FML...

:mexican:

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation” Quotes: “The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.”; “the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country”.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5