Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

1 hour ago, Miamiheatnic said:

And the stock market is up again today! Close to another high. Not to shabby. 

Miami, I’m a professional trader.  Wow what a day.  All day the trend was down and then at noon ET. CABOOM!!!!!

up we went.  Nutty day.  I got me some early and late in the trading day. Days like this make me want a drink.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Get me a cone, quick, to cool off!!

Later On - She Was Quoted As Saying: ‘Not Tonight Dear - I’ve Got An Ice Cream Headache !’ :o 

9BE2B870-6968-443F-B292-452EB0E437BB.gif.d4843a2c030db0109b5556d6be2d6026.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

Well this isn't good.

Deputy: The vote on the candidate of the Ministry of Education was postponed to the next legislative term

13:30 - 23/07/2019

Information / Baghdad .. 
confirmed a member of the Parliamentary Education Committee Ashwaq Karim, Tuesday, non - Arab Axis agreement to nominate a candidate or a candidate Ministry of Education, noting that it was agreed to relay the vote to the next legislative term. 
Karim said in a statement to the media that "the failure of the Arab axis to reach an agreement to nominate a candidate or candidate for the Ministry of Education and the continuation of the dispute during the extension of the current legislative term led to an agreement to postpone the vote to the next legislative term." 
She added that "we aspired during the extension period to resolve the file of education, but the differences between the Sunni blocs in the reform and construction deep," demanding "to remove the position from the quota and leave the option of the prime minister to choose a professional educational personality independent of the same component." Ending / 25

Edited by cranman
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cranman said:

Well this isn't good.

Deputy: The vote on the candidate of the Ministry of Education was postponed to the next legislative term

13:30 - 23/07/2019

Information / Baghdad .. 
confirmed a member of the Parliamentary Education Committee Ashwaq Karim, Tuesday, non - Arab Axis agreement to nominate a candidate or a candidate Ministry of Education, noting that it was agreed to relay the vote to the next legislative term. 
Karim said in a statement to the media that "the failure of the Arab axis to reach an agreement to nominate a candidate or candidate for the Ministry of Education and the continuation of the dispute during the extension of the current legislative term led to an agreement to postpone the vote to the next legislative term." 
She added that "we aspired during the extension period to resolve the file of education, but the differences between the Sunni blocs in the reform and construction deep," demanding "to remove the position from the quota and leave the option of the prime minister to choose a professional educational personality independent of the same component." Ending / 25

PURE TRASH

13 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Later On - She Was Quoted As Saying: ‘Not Tonight Dear - I’ve Got An Ice Cream Headache ! 

Bahahahahaha,  Now that is funny

• Haha 1

Alsumaria News publishes an official document issued by the Council of Representatives, showing the re-linking of the Ministries of Education and Health of the provinces and their attachment to the ministries concerned

ExtImage-3185418-1275078144.jpg
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Yo bro thug....here's luigi's friend mountain goat  lol: This process is already underway today and has been ongoing since 2012.   So this is FACT not OPINION!  ...Then this new rate ($3.00 - $4.00+) will be reinstated on FOREX for trading. We are already seeing the new rate coming up on bank screens under HOLD subject to becoming LIVE. The rate has fluctuated anywhere from $3.20 upwards to $4.25. So again this process is already underway

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Yo bro thug....here's luigi's friend mountain goat  lol: This process is already underway today and has been ongoing since 2012.   So this is FACT not OPINION!  ...Then this new rate ($3.00 - $4.00+) will be reinstated on FOREX for trading. We are already seeing the new rate coming up on bank screens under HOLD subject to becoming LIVE. The rate has fluctuated anywhere from $3.20 upwards to $4.25. So again this process is already underway

man get luigi and  the mountain goat all the way outta here lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I am toast after my trading day.  In easy to understand form, does that document mean we don’t need an Education Minister because they combined it with the Health Ministry.  If that’s what it means then maybe I need to get the root beer ready.  I’m not taking the I cream out until it’s official.  Last time you Bros got me all fired up I left the ice cream out all night hahahahaha 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Bro, 

Well then if I’m not mistaken that takes care to the GOI 

We got a complete Government Bros

Mmmmm. Ok. That’s cool. 

Whats left, HCL.  I’m thinkin that is done 

let’s go Iraq. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2