Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

Pokerplayer, why did you not like my post about the rapist scumbag?

Did you read also the comments? If not, here is one:

How in the world can white evangelicals and conservative catholics support a convicted rapist! We, "real" christians must forcefully denounce our fellow white evangelicals and conservative catholics who support the former, failed president. It is time that we publicly stand up, and tell America that we as christians are embarassed, ashamed, in total disagreement and totally fed up with our fellow christians who support the convicted rapist. Otherwise, we are accomplices. DENOUNCE, DENOUNCE and DENOUNCE these false prophets who are in the millions in the USA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

3 hours ago, Jeqqu said:

convicted rapist!

Was he convicted of rape?? I don't recall that. And thank you for bringing these outstanding articles from one of the most honest, truthful and reliable news sources in the world, The Washington Post. YHGTBSM!!! Talk about brainwashed!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

@JeqquWhy are you deliberately trying to agitate members on this forum? What does anything with our former President have to do with you. Are you just trying to stir things up for "fun"? Posting articles that are clearly biased and behind a paywall. Trump was NOT convicted of rape - court documents show that. What the judge says outside of the ruling has nothing to do with the actual judgement. As for him selling bibles - the bibles were published by Lee Greenwood and Trump simply agreed to help market them. He receives no money from the sales. Please take care of business in your own section of the world and leave USA politics to us.

:cowboy2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 6

Everything Jeqqu has accused Trump of doing the Dems have been doing it for years.

The two Kennedy brothers come to mind.

The past 3 out of four presidents have been guilty of numerous crimes and no trial.

Oh wait one was found guilty of lying to Congress about sex with an intern in the Oval office.

Take the plank out of you eye before telling your neighbor about the sliver in his. (Paraphreased of course).

• Pow! 7

The judge clearly stated that what he did was rape, so he is a rapist altough he managed to buy himself a lesser sentence.

What would interest every True Christian is: Why are you so fanatically worshipping this person who does not have any moral whatsoever? A criminal who does not give a s*it about America,  he just want to keep himself out off prison, and make himself richer?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7
  • Pow! 1

Again @Jeqqu - WHY DO YOU CARE - You are not in the USA. Clean up your own corner of the world first. We will take care of the USA.  Quoting wikipedia is hilarious since there is no oversight for legitimacy - anyone can post to the subject whether their comments are right or wrong.

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

@JeqquWhy are you deliberately trying to agitate members on this forum?

Most likely just trying to get a threat shut down that has been around since 2019.

11 hours ago, Jeqqu said:

Just to remind you all what an archcriminal you are worshipping...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/trump-charges-jan-6-classified-documents/

You really want that scumbag back in the White House?

Now let me teach you ((if that's even possible)) why demonic possessed liberals are so ignorant. 

You jumped into a conversation that has been going on for 5 years without ever doing any research. And if you do take the time to study something you only read from areas that you know will support your already preconceived opinions. 

[[That’s not research that's simply blindly supporting your opinion]]

You clearly didn't even read this thread. EVERYONE on DV knows perfectly well what I think about Trump. But in your arrogant desire to attack what you don’t even attempt to understand you give false meaning to my post you quoted. Rather than ASSUME (making an A$$ out of U and Me)

my quote was placing Trump up as Deity you should attempt to go the other direction. 

I'm not just the only one on this site, but apparently the only one on earth, who thinks Donald Trump "COULD BE " The Antichrist. 

Now try my little friend to understand how that belief will bring on the second coming of Jesus Christ.  Of course if you haven't studied the Bible you most certainly won't understand. 

And for everyone else here, once again, I'm NOT saying Trump is the Antichrist. Just that if he was then EVERYTHING about him makes perfect sense. 

In other words I keep my mind open to every conceivable possibility. 

Having said all that, Democrats are demon possessed people hell bent on destruction. 

While conservatives tend to be God fearing people who just want to live their lives without the oppressive control of Government. 

No one here prays more than me that Trump is what he says he is.  I just can't get passed my belief that we are living in the last days. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, caddieman said:

Too stupid to realize you just needed to shut it

I love it - 

Perfect time for that ol' saying:

"We see ourselves in others." LOLOL

11 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

The end of demons over the earth. 

Beautiful thought.

• Pow! 3

As a Christian I find it terribly disturbing when people claiming to be Christians support such a disgusting creature. Have you seen the video he has posted about the President of the United States tied up in a car? Is that somethinng you would do? Is that any Christian would do? SHAME ON YOU!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Pretty simple fix people...go to your account....profile....then ignor user...

End of story....you won't have to be bothered by what this lost soul has to spew out...

Happy Resurrection Day to everyone!

Let there be peace in your lives!   CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

22 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Again @Jeqqu - WHY DO YOU CARE - You are not in the USA. Clean up your own corner of the world first. We will take care of the USA.  Quoting wikipedia is hilarious since there is no oversight for legitimacy - anyone can post to the subject whether their comments are right or wrong.

Out of curiosity, how do you know he's not in the USA?  His profile does not give his location.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Out of curiosity, how do you know he's not in the USA?  His profile does not give his location.

Because she is Texas Granny. She is an All Seeing Admin.

Able to see things we mere members can't. :tiphat:

• Pow! 3