Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Max Rumor: Just4Dinar 8/02/10: RV between $3 and $3.90

Inicio

Here's a good rumor from zzz

* Max Rumor: zzz 8/02/10

I have received some communications from a group that is very “in the know” and they are reporting that not only is the RV close but they are saying that speculation is between $3 and $3.90 … they said that they have three banks to go to and that they will open seven locations within 7 days of the RV.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for the rumor; after all, this is the rumor section.

Nice if it happens.

ret

• Upvote 1

Here's a good rumor from zzz

* Max Rumor: zzz 8/02/10

I have received some communications from a group that is very “in the know” and they are reporting that not only is the RV close but they are saying that speculation is between $3 and $3.90 … they said that they have three banks to go to and that they will open seven locations within 7 days of the RV.

What rumor???.... They have been saying $3+ for a long time and as we all know.... Ali has 3 locations open and has 7 more to open with in 7 days of the RV..

So what am I missing?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Doc! Was just passing the Max rumor to our DV brethren. New rumor, talks about RV being close, a bank, not dinar trade, opening locations etc. Thought I was following the "rumor protocol"...won't bother to do in the future.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Doc! Was just passing the Max rumor to our DV brethren. New rumor, talks about RV being close, a bank, not dinar trade, opening locations etc. Thought I was following the "rumor protocol"...won't bother to do in the future.

Awe, don't say that!!! We appreciate a rumor of any kind! :) Thanks! +1

• Upvote 2

If I hear another rumor from peeps "in the know" I might just barf all over this site. "In the know"? Please explain! I know this is the rumor section but please elaborate on what "in the know" means exactly. You don't even need to be exact, just give us a hint.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Yeah, Inicio, keep up the good work! If folks can't handly rumours in the Rumours section then let them go somewhere else for entertainment!

I have to say, as one who could live with a 1 NID = US 10 cent RV, $3.00 would leave me in danger of serious harm - to my grin muscles!

• Upvote 3

If I hear another rumor from peeps "in the know" I might just barf all over this site. "In the know"? Please explain! I know this is the rumor section but please elaborate on what "in the know" means exactly. You don't even need to be exact, just give us a hint.

If in fact that urge comes to fruition and you do choose to dump your cookies - please stay out of the chatroom as we've lost the custodian due to economic cutbacks :huh:

Inicio : Obviously folks enjoy hearing the crazy, baseless rumors - so bring em on!! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

INICIO...if you hear a rumor and you think it's a good one...you just keep em coming. You see...sometimes things happen like this...you say something and then somebody else says something...and it sparks something in someone else. Don't worry about the plus or minus deal...it truly doesn't matter. When you get to heaven...they won't care. NICE POST... and by the way...share a few of those dinars before it RV's...you can be somebody's angel. POURITFORWARD ps...I plused you.

• Upvote 3

--------------------------------------

Thanks for the rumor; after all, this is the rumor section.

Nice if it happens.

ret

LET ME REPHRASE YOUR BIBLE QUOTE THE WAY JESUS WOULD HAVE WANTED YOU TO KNOW IT!

..."Trust in the YOURSELF with all your heart and lean not on ANOTHERS understanding; in all your ways acknowledge YOURSELF. . . Your TRUE SELF, and YOU will make your paths straight".

We are "The One" we have been waiting for!

I will say nothing more on this Matter, Either you get it or you will!

ONE LOVE. . . GO RV :)

Edited by pirateoflight
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Don't let the nabobs bother you...thanks for the post and +1 laugh.gif