Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my first bit of Intel !!!!

PAPATOM

....someone's brother in law's friend, who was in Iraq the other day said that they met a man on the street who's cousin was in a bank talking to someone in line who has a sister that is married to a man who works with a lady who's husband works in the CBI as a janitor... and he told his wife who told the man she works with who told is wife who told her brother who told the cousin who told the man on the street who told the brother in law who told someone that something Big is going to happen because when he was cleaning the vault he saw a LoT of small denomination dinar !!!!

how'd I do? I'm still working on the size of the font and the color of the text..... it never hurts to smile. ;)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 37

....someone's brother in law's friend, who was in Iraq the other day said that they met a man on the street who's cousin was in a bank talking to someone in line who has a sister that is married to a man who works with a lady who's husband works in the CBI as a janitor... and he told his wife who told the man she works with who told is wife who told her brother who told the cousin who told the man on the street who told the brother in law who told someone that something Big is going to happen because when he was cleaning the vault he saw a LoT of small denomination dinar !!!!

how'd I do? I'm still working on the size of the font and the color of the text..... it never hurts to smile. ;)

I call shenanigans. The man on the street is not married and has no siblings. He does have a seeing eyed goat however.

• Upvote 1

You did lousy find some where else to put this garbage :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Now that is funny... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PapaTom,

Thank you for the laugh! You know some people need to lighten up a little. Unbutton that top button on their shirt and breath. Thanks to those who can make a joke and a funny one at that. If they don't want to read it it is only a click away from going to the next post. So what real time has one wasted. None. You wasted more time saying that it wasn't funny and that this forum is going to crap. If you didn't like it move on If you don't like what someone says leave it be and look for your own information. Thanks again for the much needed laugh!!! :D:twothumbs::woot: