Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Father of IS Brides to Sue POTUS Trump to get his daughter back

Humm, 5 years ago he could have cared less about his daughter. 3 years obama stated she was not a US Citizen and her father didn't care.......

Now she expects to comes home and most like live off the US Taxpayers she wanted to see killed.

https://thedcpatriot.com/2019/02/22/isis-brides-father-sues-president-trump/?fbclid=IwAR1wYGguiQvvQmKBjj3f3YBWGAPO_n2cN0vwRj9s8qiSfcjYypm_hDuzLhI

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Sad. To raise a daughter such as this! Then want her back after what she did. My father told me, if you ever hurt anyone dont worry about the police coming for you. Worry about me coming for you. 

LOL, you must be a long lost brother !! My dad said they exact same thing to me and as a daughter I knew darn well he meant it. Got picked up by the cops for underage drinking. He happen to drive by and saw me. Yikes !!  I said it was ok they could take me to jail instead. They said no, but did talk to my dad first before releasing me.

That was a bad DECADE for me.  LOL

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

LOL, you must be a long lost brother !! My dad said they exact same thing to me and as a daughter I knew darn well he meant it. Got picked up by the cops for underage drinking. He happen to drive by and saw me. Yikes !!  I said it was ok they could take me to jail instead. They said no, but did talk to my dad first before releasing me.

pp

Hello Friend....Thanks for sharing.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

The same thing probably happened to your father too. Mischievous runs in the family. 

I have a few of those stories too. My Dad, told me one time where he had crossed the boarder into Canada with a couple friends and went to a dance in a large dance hall. Some how he ended up throwing a tear gas canister into the building and he thought he had gotten away with it until he got a letter in the mail stating they knew he had done it and he was not welcome back into Canada. He used to cross over into Canada for dating purposes way back when due to he said the mothers would not let them date my dad, due to religious formalities. My grandfather was the customs guy that was there waiting for him to return placing him infront of his friends saying you are responsible for your friends.  Some wild and crazy stories. Or the time he had a contract out on his head and I went to school with guys daughters that took up the contract.  My father went face to face with the guy and told him he knew about it. The guy left his full beer on the bar and walked out. Yadayadaya. 

Take care 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

My father nipped it in the bud with the seven of us. He said" You get in trouble you won't be punished once, you will get it from me as well and worse". 

Needless to say I boo bood a few times but ran fairly straight otherwise. 

Thats how it worked in our times, not so much anymore  :( 

pp

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Stt, agree, while my statement is harsh,  I felt the same way. But I left that out. My concern is she is so indoctrinated that she'll join the next al Qaeda opportunity while back in the U.S.  Thank you for your honest expression. 

Exactly....She is indoctrinated as are lots of them  from Europe ( and also from  N.America, even from Australia) who decided to leave their countries to go join the fight....

Usually their age is young or very young  and they get super-easily brainwashed.....Many are females who will fall in love with some male  jiahdi  posters on various fanatic sites...

So many decide to take a plane and go  to those areas as they live the whole situation as a romance...And of course there are also  the males & females who got convinced by those wrong and murderous  principles......

That also mixes up ( I would guess) with bad issues and conflicts inside their families plus a rebellious mood typical of the young age, zero critical sense....And there you have it

I DO NOT ( and never will) CONDONE THEIR BEHAVIOR IN ANY WAY....

Sure enough...Punishment is due

Just trying to understand the causes.....

The issue is huge and complex

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1

So agree umbertino and I dont want to die or anyone because of brainwashing and their poor choices; and they go over and find the life is not romantic and they are treated like a chattel. No rights, married to someone they don't know and so on and so on. 

But some times I'm ashamed of my non-Christian attitudes. WWJD? 

Edited by Sage449
Addition
  • Thanks 1