Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2018 Issue Of The 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Note Now Available

So, OK, I'm surfin' some Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar internet vendor sites to note changes in prices/availability to anticipate when the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI and other legitimate sources to licensed foreign vendors will begin to dry up supplies for legitimate foreign sales.

AND, what pops up YOU may ask???!!!

image.png.09ee3dd24549543be6a76baf425a7eb2.png

Lookie THERE for a moment. See the year issue???!!!

Well, OK, I DID NOT find ANY other denominations such as the 250, 500, OTHER Lower Denomination notes of 2018 issue.

The 1,000 note pic DOES look like the pics posted earlier in the news articles.

Due to forum rules, I CAN NOT post the link to Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar internet vendors.

Here be a pic of duh Bicraqi Iraqi CBI's current issue of currency (latest):

image.thumb.png.ccf8558fa81aa1f6fc81f6bb3a6aa791.png

https://cbi.iq/page/89

Yep, still showing the latest issue being the 50,000 dinar 2015 notes!!!

YOU get the moral of the story HERE???!!!

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!SUDDENLY!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

YEP!!! YOU Guessed IT!!! The lower denominations just may be BABY put out on the streets AND the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DOES NOT inform ANYBODY prior!!!

In The Mean Time........................................................................................................................................

!!!BOOM!!!SUDDENLY!!!................................................................................................................................

AND (of course)...........................................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Gee thxs syn, and here I was hoping for a good nights sleep !! :) 

Go large dinar or stay home !!

pp

Hey, A LITTLE Adrenaline Now And Then Does One Good, PokerPlayer, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I'm sorry I messed THAT up..................................................................

But, hey, doing a little day dreamin' at night is better than deep dreamin' at work (ESPECIALLY of one drives for work..........)!!! :o   :lmao: 

Yeah, I'm packed AND ready for putting the large dinar to GOOD Use!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Well, OK, I DID NOT find ANY other denominations such as the 250, 500, OTHER Lower Denomination notes of 2018 issue.

Oh boy! I can be such a dummy sometimes that I even astonish myself.    I was trying to look at the bills with a magnifying glass and couldn't see a date on them and there it was, written out twice - 2018.  😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh boy! I can be such a dummy sometimes that I even astonish myself.    I was trying to look at the bills with a magnifying glass and couldn't see a date on them and there it was, written out twice - 2018.  😂😂😂

Thanks, and again what a waste if the dinar does revalue soon the bills will only be used by the bank. Who in their right mind carries a 1000 ot 20000 bill around in thier pocket. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Floridian said:

No Worries - It's ALL Good, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Yeah, I'm prone to the same things so I guess I am in MOST Excellent Company!!! :twothumbs:

Hey, IF one can't laugh at one's own foibles THEN one SERIOUSLY Must Reconsider!!! :o   :lmao:

I find it odd that the news articles previously noted the new 250, 500, AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes were being issued IN Iraq to pull in ALL the worn out notes of the same denomination whereas the 500 and 1,000 denominations are available from internet vendors with one internet vendor showing the 2018 series 1,000 note for sale.

Here is a recent summary of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar availability for basically eight internet vendors. Due to forum rules, I am not allowed to post their links:

image.thumb.png.bdd89c6c8757894ced2b432df5775f04.png

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

P.S. I maxed out my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter so will have to stop by later to give You some.  For now, please accept+++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

No Worries - It's ALL Good, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Yeah, I'm prone to the same things so I guess I am in MOST Excellent Company!!! :twothumbs:

Hey, IF one can't laugh at one's own foibles THEN one SERIOUSLY Must Reconsider!!! :o   :lmao:

P.S. I maxed out my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter so will have to stop by later to give You some.  For now, please accept+++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!

Thanks, Synopsis.  😊

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, Synopsis.  😊

YOU The Man, Floridian, AND ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

10 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Thanks Synopsis , I really appreciate and enjoy your input on this, I can not wait to meet you!! Hopefully we can make some more money together once this thing pops! I think Adam has some deals to look at!

:twothumbs: Artitech, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Yeah, WE do NOT want to give away ANY money to the stinkin' Liberals AND ALL THEIR "funding programs"!!! :angry:

Yep!!! Pretty sure @Adam Montana has some REALLY Good ideas on ENTIRELY Legal AND Profitable ways to do THAT!!! :backflip:

In The Mean Time......................................................................................................................................

!!!BOOM!!!SUDDENLY!!!..............................................................................................................................

AND (of course).........................................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 1