Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Time Magazine 

WORST FAKE NEWS SOURCE EVER:lmao:

Yup....and yet Donald the narcissist thought enough of Time's credibility with readers to change the cover, frame it and hang it at Mar-a-lago for all to see.......He continues to dupe his enabling followers everyday.....and they love him for it.   :lmao: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/06/28/time-asks-trump-take-down-fake-magazine-covers/435085001/

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Donald the narcissist thought enough of Time's credibility with readers to change the cover, frame it and hang it at Mar-a-lago for all to see

Don't go there. You are going to make their heads explode. It's like low interest rates. Trump wanted high interest rates to help Americans get a return on their savings. Now he wants low interest rates and forget about Americans.

For some, this really is The United States of Amnesia.

B/A

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Trump wanted high interest rates to help Americans get a return on their savings. Now he wants low interest rates and forget about Americans.

I been following that subject for quite some time an that Lie, is that Yahoo headline for the Yahoo's...Did you notice all the other central banks cutting rates to keep up..Probably not with the narrow vision... 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

I been following that subject for quite some time an that Lie, is that Yahoo headline for the Yahoo's...Did you notice all the other central banks cutting rates to keep up..Probably not with the narrow vision... 

So you are saying Trump didn't want higher interest rates before 2016?

Donald Trump Says Janet Yellen Should Be Ashamed of Low Interest Rates

September 12, 2016

https://fortune.com/2016/09/12/donald-trump-janet-yellen-interest-rates/

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Monday that U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen was keeping interest rates low because of political pressure from the Obama administration.

“Well, it’s staying at zero because she’s obviously political and she’s doing what Obama wants her to do,” Trump told CNBC in a phone interview, saying she should be “ashamed” of what she was doing to the country

Edited by bostonangler

Trump Says Janet Yellen Is Keeping Interest Rates Low So President Obama Can Play Golf

Obvious if Yellen had done her job, an raise rate according it would have made Obama look bad an bigger fraud then he is.. you provide talking points but the subject as always taken out of content an the complete story is never exposed. Just like you say this is Obama economy...But Obama stated something else 

Janet Yellen is keeping interest rates low in order to pump up a “false” stock market during President Obama’s final months in office. “She’s obviously political,” he said. “She’s doing what Obama wants her to do. And I know that’s not supposed to be the way it is

• Thanks 1

Just now, yota691 said:

Obvious if Yellen had done her job, an raise rate according it would have made Obama look bad an bigger fraud then he is.. you provide talking points but the subject as always taken out of content an the complete story is never exposed. Just like you say this is Obama economy...But Obama stated something else 

Dude you can't have it both ways.. Either Trump thought high rates are good or low rates are good. He is a con man and a bad one at that.

Are people really this easy to con?

B/A

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Dude you can't have it both ways

Wow seems your playing it both ways and accused me of it..kinda like a fence sitter...again you bring talking points that are taken out of content, never the full story or simply put the facts of the story...

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Wow seems your playing it both ways and accused me of it..kinda like a fence sitter...again you bring talking points that are taken out of content, never the full story or simply put the facts of the story...

Basic economics... Rates... Good for your savings or bad for your savings???

B/A

9 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Dude this is what you post all day everyday... Twitter jerks judging people... I've told to let it go and you will feel better, and now here it is right in your post... 

B/A

DUDE/DUDET:lmao:Most of what I post are just links to news articles. You should try and readsome of the them. 

3 minutes ago, yota691 said:

That is how liberals roll my Brother. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3