Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Soooooo,tell me again Shabbs all the names you've allocated to this man. 

I DARE you to listen for 1:18 seconds BEFORE RESPONSE 

Exceptional......I can only think of a few modern day world leaders who could benefit more from the power of prayer to see the truth, and God willing, find their way to goodness, more than Donald Trump.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Do we need to dig out the Biden quote where he challenged Trump to a fight after he said he would punch him out.  Barry had a few dumb quotes as well.

All politicians are off base with their acts of violence tweets, and speeches.  Divide and conquer.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Do we need to dig out the Biden quote where he challenged Trump to a fight after he said he would punch him out.  Barry had a few dumb quotes as well.

All politicians are off base with their acts of violence tweets, and speeches.  Divide and conquer.  

Sure, dig it out, the more the merrier....there's prolly a tweet about it somewhere.  If they did square off with each other.....which one would suffer a broken hip first?  Rumor has it, Trump is jelly filled.  :huh:

Image result for trump jelly filled

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1