Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUTH

MyLadiesDaddy

53 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The difference between liberals and conservatives could not be more clear.

What's funny is the military is tracking the so called conservatives who are hoarding weapons and ammo for the revolution, not the protesters. Ask your friends in the military who is the real threat. That American hero pictured will tell you, his job will be to stop the local militias not the whiney protesters... If you think local yahoos stockpiling are not being watched, you are going to be shocked when they start knocking on doors and whose doors they are knocking on.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Only scared people of the government are tracking law abiding citizens. 

Anyone who is in the military that has taken the oath and who will abide by it and honor it WILL NOT ATTACK Americans that are not following a willful order to go against the Constitution. 

Anyone of those men or women that do follow an illegal order will be met at the door of some of these patriotic individuals with gunfire. They are willing to die for their rights that are God given and protected by the Bill of Rights. I wonder how many men and women of our armed forces and LE are willing to die for an illegal order given?

All of the men and women I have spoken to will honor the oath taken. 

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Someone should ask if "medicare for all" includes birthed children who are going to get sent into the garbage chute because of a selfish woman.

Don't you mean Evil Women? It's the men that only care about the sex and nothing else that are selfish. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, nstoolman1 said:

The government is tracking those who are hoarding weapons and ammo... Believe it. I see they just passed another gun law...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/politics/gun-control-bill.html

The government left or right doesn't want private armies prancing around our streets... Those scared people you mentioned, aren't people scared of the government, they are the government and they are scared...

B/A

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2019 at 2:49 PM, nstoolman1 said:

49 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

The government is tracking those who are hoarding weapons and ammo... Believe it. I see they just passed another gun law...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/politics/gun-control-bill.html

The government left or right doesn't want private armies prancing around our streets... Those scared people you mentioned, aren't people scared of the government, they are the government and they are scared...

B/A

Your statement would be true had I said: 

the people who are scared of government....

I said of the government. Those people in government are scared of law abiding citizens. 

Yes, the Dems just passed another gun law. Yes, the scared people in the government. If and a big if, it passed in the senate I don't believe POTUS will sign it. 

We have enough gun laws on the books and it still isn't doing anything to stop the criminals except make more criminals. 

I live in a gun state and I have yet to see more than 3 people (on separate occasions) open carry much less prancing in the street with long guns. 

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Stupid is as Stupid Does

D0v8kBqXgAI1WC3.jpg:large

HOW???  I really need an explanation on those thoughts. Ridiculous! As far as I’m concerned that’s treason.  

They don’t belong in my state or country. They certainly don’t deserve drivers licenses.

Do they have to take the class and behind the wheel like 15 year old residents do?

How is that fair to all that do? By the way that’s includes all the 15 year olds of all races and creeds who have to do that and pay for it too. 

Previous governor wasn’t perfect and the other side always wanted to recall him every time he blinked.  He did survive the one recall election they did get approved. Sorry, Evers just started, but it appears It’s already time for him to be recalled. He barely won and probably with many illegal votes from the city sewer of Milwaukee. Maybe get him ousted right away. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2