Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That's what she recognized. Will Angelina Jolie become the president of the United States?

29-12-2018 01:58 PM
image.php?token=57a6770725bf4950b739102b68803c3e&size=

Baghdad:

American actress Angelina Jolie hinted at the possibility of running for president of the United States, saying she could follow Donald Trump's steps because she felt she needed it.

The Oscar-winning actress, who hosted her on BBC Today , acknowledged that she did not rule out running for president.

"If I were asked that question 20 years ago, I would laugh, but I always make the decisions on time, and I do not know if I'm fit for politics or not," she said.

"I will do what I think the change can really happen, and now I can work with a UN agency to do a lot for those in need," said Jolie, who is currently the UN Goodwill Ambassador.

Commenting on the performance of President Donald Trump and his foreign policy based on the slogan "America First", she said: "I am patriotic, but I am also international, and I love and appreciate the homes of others."

"To be patriotic is to be proud of your country to be first, but you do not think your country is better than others."

Jolie has been praised by the international media for years for her humanitarian work, and was honored with an Honorary Medal from the Queen of England in 2014 and was selected several times for the most influential women's award worldwide.

Jolie, 43, divorced her third husband, Brad Pitt, in September 2016 and has six children, including three adopted.

Her film, "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," is the biggest commercial success of a film in history so far, as it was a comedy action film, introduced in 2005.

Angelina underwent surgery to remove her breasts after learning she had the BRCA1 mutant gene , which revealed a high risk of cancer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

***///

The lefties are SO wrapped up  in screaming that Trump is "unstable"...

How could they possibly stand behind someone who is certifiably insane like this nut job...? :facepalm1:

The Ticket of Hollyweird globalist loons:

Clooney/Jolie  =  assured destruction of The United States of America.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On a drunk night in Mexico I would ! Other than that she is dumber than a box of rocks.  Ialmao about right now and I have a 12 hr day tommorow. WTFC ! This f..n Hollywood B..ch has already sold her soul to the Devil ! Nothing that pisses me off more these days than someone that want bend over to pick up a penny with the incritpion of "In God We Trust " . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1