Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mueller: Paul Manafort Broke Plea Deal By Lying To Investigators In Russia Probe

Special counsel Robert Mueller filed a complaint Monday alleging that former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort breached his plea deal by lying during his interviews with prosecutors. 

Manafort’s lies, which are not specified in the complaint, nullify all the promises federal prosecutors made to him as part of the plea agreement he reached two months ago in the investigation over Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, Mueller’s complaint argues. 

“A breach relieves the government of any obligations it has under the agreement, including its agreement to a reduction in the Sentencing Guidelines for acceptance of responsibility, but leaves intact all the obligations of the defendant as well as his guilty pleas,” the filing reads. 

Lawyers for Manafort, who pleaded guilty to conspiracy against the United States and conspiracy to obstruct justice as part of his plea deal in September, say the complaint is invalid. He was also convicted on eight counts of financial fraud in August in connection with his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.

Manafort’s plea deal with Mueller marked a major development in the special counsel’s investigation into Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. By agreeing to cooperate with Mueller, Manafort was expected to provide the investigation with valuable information about what, if any, role Trump’s campaign had in Russia’s interference in the election. 

His decision to cooperate with the investigation all but guaranteed he could not count on a presidential pardon from Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-manafort-violated-plea-agreement-002746808.html

Serious question. I know the president can pardon someone convicted by the federal government, but can he pardon someone convicted by a state?

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

After comparing Mueller and Trump on integrity, honesty, and commitment to a cause greater than themselves.....I think I'll stick with my "tainted" view of the White House's current Manafort quandary.  Adulteries, bankruptcies, payoffs, scams, and an audio taped sexual predator confession were factors in my basic decision making that couldn't be ignored.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

After comparing Mueller and Trump on integrity,

GO RV, then BV

Don't talk to me about integrity until you can address this and justify a person who uses their position of power to ruin peoples lives or skirt the law. 

I can no longer respond to your posts because of your all consuming hate for Trump. The man is not perfect. Far from it. I voted for him because for me the other choice would have been a direct attack on the things that I hold dear to me. Your passive/agressive quips make it very hard to read any of your threads. 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-fbi-director-robert-muellers-history-of-cover-ups/5635272

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

After comparing Mueller and Trump on integrity, honesty, and commitment to a cause greater than themselves.....I think I'll stick with my "tainted" view of the White House's current Manafort quandary.  Adulteries, bankruptcies, payoffs, scams, and an audio taped sexual predator confession were factors in my basic decision making that couldn't be ignored.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Mueller has to a degree painted himself into a corner.  These individuals he has been counting on to help him shed light of the Trump Russian Collusion have all proven to have no real evidence/knowledge........or liars such as Manafort.........certainly not credible when it comes to testifying against Trump.......

We should see the report soon........and the procedure is Mueller hands it off to the DOJ for them to review........ah that would be that new guy........the temp heading up the DOJ........

The DOJ's job is to then hand a copy off to the White House for review.........that's the proper procedure......

Trumps team will undoubtedly put together a rebuttal............and the DOJ will release the Mueller findings in conjunction with the Trump teams rebuttal.......

The people can determine who is right......... 

I suspect if there is nothing in the report about the Obama DOJ and the Clinton foundation anyone with half a brain will see that as Trump has said all along.......nothing but a witch hunt.....

Additionally they could release none of it........if they conclude that there isn't anything prosecutable regarding Russian collusion.......

Let's let it play out.......CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

***///

And now the pinnacle of kommie propaganda rags - the guardian - is scrambling to amend it's latest lie that

Manafort met with WikiLeaks' Julian Assange to collude with the Russians on behalf of Trump's Campaign. <_<

Both Manafort AND Assange flatly deny this & will surely sue them - hopefully into oblivion.

Of course, this will mean bankrupting Gorged Soros, but hey, THAT's a win-win for humanity ! :cheesehead:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Don't talk to me about integrity until you can address this and justify a person who uses their position of power to ruin peoples lives or skirt the law. 

I can no longer respond to your posts because of your all consuming hate for Trump. The man is not perfect. Far from it. I voted for him because for me the other choice would have been a direct attack on the things that I hold dear to me. Your passive/agressive quips make it very hard to read any of your threads. 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-fbi-director-robert-muellers-history-of-cover-ups/5635272

Sorry, I don't consider conspiracy theorist, Kevin Ryan of Dig Within, the original author of your link, to be a credible news source.  And I certainly don't consider my disdain and subsequent mentioning of Trump's confessed sexual predation as a "quip".  I actually feel remorse for any human being that doesn't consider that as "a direct attack on the things they hold dear".  Read my posts/threads or don't, makes no difference to me, nstoolman.  You constantly mention my hate for Trump, yet you continue to enable him and his past at every turn.....You and I are no different in regard to how embedded we both are.....I'm just not afraid to admit it.  :peace:  

GO RV, then BV   

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Then why do you support system" rel="">support that sexual predator Stormy Daniels & all the

other women who went after Trump for his money...?

Oh, not 'predators"...  Ho's... ?   Sexual entrepreneurs...?

:lol::facepalm3:

Victim shaming is another Trumpkin go-to staple.....You must have the Trump playbook right in front of you today.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Then why do you support system" rel="">support that sexual predator Stormy Daniels & all the

other women who went after Trump for his money...?

Oh, not 'predators"...  Ho's... ?   Sexual entrepreneurs...?

:lol::facepalm3:

:salute:   :salute: !!!SgtFuryUSCZ!!! :salute:   :salute:

Of Course, :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Maybe consider the Self Identified Gender Pronoun THEY can choose from in the 50 or so available OR provide THEIR own "Personal" "Self Identification" "Personal Pronoun". Seems like the issue of "sexual predator" can ONLY be clarified in THEIR Exceedingly Small World when the Self Identification Gender Pronoun CONFUSION is applied (:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:)!!! THEY may be demonstrating THEIR Transference Neurosis by FALSELY CLAIMING "Micro Aggression" thereby DEMANDING Social Justice REQUIRING the CONSTANT support of those who find THEIR beliefs APPALLING!!! May also want to consider the synthetic "grow a pair" as THEIR measure of credibility for becoming a "Michelle Obama" "wannabe" OR for personally applying the "Caitlyn Effect" who both used the "synthetic" "grow a pair". I'll stick entirely with MY God Given Gender (MALE, of course) the "pair" Grown By God (of course) in God's Designed Binary (MALE OR FEMALE ONLY) Gender Creation WITHOUT "Confusing" ANY "Issue" with ANY OTHER "Self Identified Gender Pronoun" OR deciding (Heaven forbid) to synthetically "grow a pair" as THEY may have already "applied"!!!

End of Day, what THEY are REALLY saying is, "If You DO NOT let US do what WE want, WE will charge YOU for AND Execute YOU for being a (baseless, REALLY) "sexual predator' because in, THEIR Self Identification Gender Pronoun Exceedingly Small World, THEY can "execute" "anyone" for "Any" "Micro Aggression"!!!

Pretty sure THEY will note THEIR "Intellectual Envy" by issuing Red Ruby Citations as Badges Of Honor for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" to note the "Micro Aggression". THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In ADVANCE!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

:backflip:               :backflip:               :backflip:

• Like 1