Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Under the guidance of Mr. Faisal Al-Hims, President of the Bank and Chairman of the Board, financial support was provided to the Iraqi Artists Syndicate, where the financial support was provided by Mr. Fouad Al-Wakil, Vice President of the Bank, to Mr. Jabbar Joudi, Captain of Iraqi Artists. #Bank_International_Trading # NetChange_no_First

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

The Iraqi Trade Bank held a breakfast banquet for the bank's distinguished customers and government figures represented by the advisory bodies of the three presidencies, some members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, a number of ministers and directors of government departments, as well as a number of ambassadors and diplomats. #Bank__Araqi_For Trading

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-155893745432735.pdf

Providing Banks with Small Category banknote The Central Bank of Iraq would like to inform all banks that it is continuing to provide them with small category banknote of the Iraqi currency by withdrawing the amounts from the current balances of the bank.CBI explains that if there is an inquiry or notes, banks can contact the Follow upDepartment in the Issuance and Treasury Directorate of this bank and by email (followup.iss@cbiraq.info) 22 May 2019

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

This to me is...the CBI is taking all the small categories n provide them to all the banks....flooding market so to speak....withdrawing those large categories....the small categories are going to exist side by side till large categories are phase out

• Upvote 2

The CBI is letting all the banks know to update their machines for sorting n counting so they can go ahead.....with auditing/accounting which I believe is what the FML says...then next to show will be an increase  in value cause we have a surplus in oil revenues..and pretty not just an oil but other things too...cheers

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

I guess what i'm trying to get at is you're saying that 25000 dinar will be worth 25 dinar until all the 25000 dinar notes are drawn in  what will that mean for us who hold 25000 dinar notes outside of Iraq? Ive seen this said before.  Wil this only be applicable to in country notes?