Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

4 hours ago, navira said:

Bettyboop, they also mentioned coins...iam waiting what they meant about coins

Can you point me to the article about coins?  The 50 note is intriguing but not as intriguing if they actually say they are going to issue coins.  Even a mention of coins would peak my interest.  

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting Back To The Future ! :o 

Back To The Future Destiny GIF

:D  :D  :D 

5-24-2019   Guest Guru future   
Financial management law is part of the government preparation towards monetary reform...
it is indeed a huge part of what we seek.

5-24-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article: 
"The House of Representatives votes on the Financial Management Law and ends reading the amendment of the provincial and district elections law"   ...
This FML is a really big deal.
It took them a very long time to accomplish it. 
Apparently over 23 meetings and hundreds of experts including international organizations...
I likey.

A Rate Of 1.21 Gigawatts - Great Scott ! :o 

back to the future scifi GIF

5-25-2019  Newshound Guru future    
for anyone wondering why i was excited to see the FML passed AKA law of financial administration here is a tidbit on why its important
Article quote: 
"...the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,"
pointing out that
"the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country". 
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."  
question is when is the next phase?
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

A Rate Of 1.21 Gigawatts - Great Scott ! :o 

back to the future scifi GIF

5-25-2019  Newshound Guru future    
for anyone wondering why i was excited to see the FML passed AKA law of financial administration here is a tidbit on why its important
Article quote: 
"...the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,"
pointing out that
"the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country". 
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."  
question is when is the next phase?

I just looked up the translation. 

Next means This. This is the phase. Set the phasers to RV and beam up to th RV party. 😋🤣😂😆😅😯😜😮👦

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Loving the news!! Another step in the right direction! It was said they could not raise the currency until the government was fully formed. Another nail in the coffin of my working life! Yeehaw!!!!

Mine TOOO!!!

• Haha 2

So.....the news since last Thursday has been beyond awesome. The goat reckons 2020. Other that its a process and although progress is moving it isn't enough for an increase in the currency any time soon... My crystal says 2-3 rd week in June 2019 @ a rate of $3+! Most of us would liked to have seen this several years ago. In all honesty when you consider all the stuff in the last few days, basically since POTUS kicked the in the jacksy, set a fire under them and mentioned the word sanctions, jet propelled is an understatement and clearly they were nowhere near close until possibly last year. Point is it will happen..i am 110% certain of this and I am sure it is going to be a lot sooner than we could possibly imagine. Good luck to everybody and enjoy it when it comes and hopefully for the rest of our very long lives. Please feel free to add you 2 cents as to when and at how much. Just for the fun of it and to keep the positivity of the thread going. Just for the record.....last tuesday my crystal confirmed the FML would pass in parliament, even when we thought initially that they had postponed due to lack of quorum it was stilling yes it soul pass that day. It has been saying a $3+ rate for a long long time. X

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I have always felt that it would come out low. .33-.39 cents per dinar. As far as a timeline goes I felt it would happen when I was ready to retire. ( no idea why I felt that but I did ) which happens to be now. BUT, I say BUT, I would welcome any amount North of that number !

I turned 60 in Jan. so while my body still works I would welcome an RV so I could enjoy this Loooogggggg 15 yearrrrrr wait ! 

I suspect our time is near folks.

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Can't happen quick enough for me. My joints can't take much more punishment of the amount of walking I do at work.

I have a app that tells me how many kms or miles I do in day 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

You have that part right. And the best part is the rate is in US greenbacks with is about a 25% top-up for us in Canada.

pp

Yep

thats why I want to be prez

exchange be 200 percent

i will gladly cash out

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:
Personally I think the initial rate will be well in excess of 1 to 1.

This is not just about Iraq anymore but the state of the global Liquidity problems.
And 1-1 won’t fix it.

Iraq has been ready for quite some time and if it was just about Iraq they would/could have easily moved 12 months ago if 1-1 was the starter. They are just as desperate to move as we are.

I’m also not disagreeing with this thread that the flurry of activity (laws etc) is not necessary. They may well have been left for the last minute....but I don’t believe Iraq or these items are the problem.

The Hold up is Trump in that he will say when to go. (He May well have said the day after China deal was canned... “Ok, pass those laws and pull the trigger “)

My strong opinion and point is that Iraq is only a card (Trump card) in Dons big game of poker. Look how he has totally controlled the global political landscape... and finally Iran.

Iraq is the Goldmine, and only those that have played the game will be allowed to mine.

But IMO no 1-1 or even 2-1 for that matter. 😉

The Table is set. Lets all give thanks.

Hope you’re right Botz! I can see where you are coming from and I believe in a higher rate too. 👍

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

So.....the news since last Thursday has been beyond awesome. The goat reckons 2020. Other that its a process and although progress is moving it isn't enough for an increase in the currency any time soon... My crystal says 2-3 rd week in June 2019 @ a rate of $3+! Most of us would liked to have seen this several years ago. In all honesty when you consider all the stuff in the last few days, basically since POTUS kicked the in the jacksy, set a fire under them and mentioned the word sanctions, jet propelled is an understatement and clearly they were nowhere near close until possibly last year. Point is it will happen..i am 110% certain of this and I am sure it is going to be a lot sooner than we could possibly imagine. Good luck to everybody and enjoy it when it comes and hopefully for the rest of our very long lives. Please feel free to add you 2 cents as to when and at how much. Just for the fun of it and to keep the positivity of the thread going. Just for the record.....last tuesday my crystal confirmed the FML would pass in parliament, even when we thought initially that they had postponed due to lack of quorum it was stilling yes it soul pass that day. It has been saying a $3+ rate for a long long time. X

Whenever the day is @Betty BoopI am sure there will a few positions vacant on the job front in the US and other places 😊🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Hope you’re right Botz! I can see where you are coming from and I believe in a higher rate too. 👍

It’s Memorial Day Weekend - And ‘I Believe’ That I’ll Have Another Drink ! :cheesehead:

c6VseKp.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

45728289_1003209836553040_73156759534289

Now Mtn Goat is calling it for the end of 2020!  Look at all her wrong predictions from times past!  HAHA

Sorry Blind Superhero Bro’tzwana - But This Is The Bro’s Thread And All Of The Mnt Bro’at Postings Go To A ‘Livestock Pimp’ Named Luigi Down The Hall ! :o 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

My personal thoughts would be this starts at $1.12-1.125 there abouts to get the people to drop the use of the USD in Iraq. This would also get a lot of IQD out of a group of our hands. Then slowly rise to say $2.50 and level off for a year or two bringing in a lot more IQD from investors wanting to cash out completely....Then later moving back to the Glory Days of $3.00 plus.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Here’s The Latest From ‘Malicious’ Man ! :o 

And For The Bro’s - I’ll Use That Confusing Military Jargon In A Sentence For Ya ! ;) 

Mmmm ... These Cookies Taste ‘Malicious’ ...

5-26-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article: 

"Parliamentary efforts to open the file "currency auction"  

Having the Financial Law in place is nothing new...

nor is it new this year per se, as it was enacted 01/13/2019. 

The key is the amendments were added now,  and are enacted

Get the point?  

The action is about they have to cease the auctions as we know them to protect the new rate, imo...

Wow!  The one way street is coming to the end. imo...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

it was enacted 01/13/2019. 

Jan 13 is the day they had the first reading of the bill (FML ~ enacted to become a law.

It was only voted into law a few days back.

I'm suprised (him being a guru), does not know the diff.

• Thanks 2