Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Cranman, ur describing a lop...in country will not change...if they get 100,000dinars...they get that amount....it is the purchasing power they get when they exchange that to any currency....as for us, we get that purchasing power when we exchange our dinars to dollars or any currency u want to exchange it to

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, navira said:

This to me is...the CBI is taking all the small categories n provide them to all the banks....flooding market so to speak....withdrawing those large categories....the small categories are going to exist side by side till large categories are phase out

My mistake. You stated that " the small categories are going to exist side by side till large categories are phased out". What did you mean by that? I must have misunderstood your statement.

47 minutes ago, navira said:

the acquisition of counting and sorting machines  ‘so that we can do the necessary’. 

Bro Luv’s It When U Talk ‘Necessary’ To Him ! :o 

Funny, Dirty, and Ocean: Talk dirty tome  14billion poundsofgarbage are  dumped into the ocean every.yeaR  Most ofit is plastic.

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

What i meant by that is...these two categories small and large are going to co exist with each other until the CBI have a certain amount of those large notes...I had said this since last yeat...there is a certain amount of those large to be collected...and once the CBI has reached that amount then they are going to determine what rate they are going to offer for their currency

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Navira, this is looking very good.....I've heard July is a good possibility.....

Don’t Overlook June ! :o 

Cheezburger Image 2013478656

The Bro’s Luv It When June Cleaver Talks Jive To Them ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Forgive me for being dense.  I just don't see how that can happen. What will replace the 25000 dinar note ( worth $21 dollars) ? The 25? If that is the case then a RV will have to be in place along with smaller notes and fils. JMO.  I don't know how 2 notes of different denominations can have the same value at the same time. 

Cranman, each note has a value, not same value. And u are right, there has to be a rate in place...that is why the CBI is informing all the  banks to update their sorting n counting so they can do the necessary, such as auditing ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

A 25000 dinar note will be 25000 dinar...the 500 dinars will be 500 dinars...the 50 dinars will be 50dinars..and so forth...when the rate change to for instance a dollar or any amount...those  values will stay as they are....they won't change...the only that will change is when they convert it to  dollar because they already have that purchasing power...hope iam making myself clear on this...cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Bro, Thanks for posting that article from the past posted by thug...don't know what oil price was at that time...goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro, Thanks for posting that article from the past posted by thug...don't know what oil price was at that time...goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32.

Keep the momentum up Nav and 6ly it makes a cheerful day.. Oneday extremely soon this will bring us all blessings however I can only see it valued at around 10-20 cents to begin with ... JMO 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I dont know why people cant understand this...so I Will use my mexico thing again.

When I moved to Mexico 13 years ago the peso was 10 to one dollar. 

How Come The Mexican Phone Company Taco Bell Has A Dollar Menu ? :blink:

Taco Bell GIF - YoQuiero TacoBell Dog GIFs

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Botzwana said:

You are.  I dont know why people cant understand this...so I Will use my mexico thing again.

When I moved to Mexico 13 years ago the peso was 10 to one dollar.  A tortilla packet was 10 pesos.  Flash forward to today.  Now the peso got hard hit and the value is now 20 pesos to 1 dollar.  Guess what?  A tortilla STILL costs 10 pesos.  Because a peso is a peso.  However if one is coming from the U.S. THEIR purchasing power to buy things in Mexico changed.  They can now basically buy doublé because it is 20 to 1.

IF the peso ever revalued to 1 to 1 dollar.  Pesos for the most part would just stay here.  Not many would be converted to dollars.  Everyone thinks all dinars are going to be converted to dollars.  WHY?  Mexico borders the U.S. so it is logical if we want to shop in the u.s., would change some pesos into dollars.  However there is NO reason for IRaq to change into dollars.  They are TOO far away.  

I hope that helps.

Agreed. I would think an Iraqi, living in Iraq, would be inclined to use their money in their country. One particular crustacean in the bottom of a certain tank stated that if there was a RV, there would be a run on the banks in Iraq by all the Iraqis and there would be nothing left for us. Could never understand why he would think such a thing.

Edited by Rugbylaird19
spelling correction
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

You are.  I dont know why people cant understand this...so I Will use my mexico thing again.

When I moved to Mexico 13 years ago the peso was 10 to one dollar.  A tortilla packet was 10 pesos.  Flash forward to today.  Now the peso got hard hit and the value is now 20 pesos to 1 dollar.  Guess what?  A tortilla STILL costs 10 pesos.  Because a peso is a peso.  However if one is coming from the U.S. THEIR purchasing power to buy things in Mexico changed.  They can now basically buy doublé because it is 20 to 1.

IF the peso ever revalued to 1 to 1 dollar.  Pesos for the most part would just stay here.  Not many would be converted to dollars.  Everyone thinks all dinars are going to be converted to dollars.  WHY?  Mexico borders the U.S. so it is logical if we want to shop in the u.s., would change some pesos into dollars.  However there is NO reason for IRaq to change into dollars.  They are TOO far away.  

I hope that helps.

@Botzwana and @navira great breakdowns and explanations. I've been around for nearly 9 years and still have issues trying to understand that. Thanks

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I hope that helps.

This clearly makes sense! That’s why I’ve beem in this to begin with..... to up my purchase power.... when Everyday Iraqi’s get to up theirs purchasing power. Thanks Botz

• Upvote 1