Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sunshinelvr chat 7/27/10

Dinarkicker

sunshinelvr's info is from the news she has reserched it she IS NOT a guru this is for infrormation

12:11 PM [sunshinelvr] we r not supposed to

12:11 PM [RicknSaudi] sunshinelvr WTF..."Deep finanacial crisis"....

12:11 PM [sunshinelvr] the general public was never to know about this whole thing let alone the currency speculation opportunity

12:12 PM [RicknSaudi] sunshinelvr

12:12 PM [sunshinelvr] what what

12:12 PM [RicknSaudi] sunshinelvr Please explain...

12:12 PM [Deneco] good afternoon all

12:12 PM [sunshinelvr] about which one?

12:12 PM [sunshinelvr]

12:12 PM [RicknSaudi] How could the public NOT know?

12:13 PM [sunshinelvr] well lok how many people saw what happened in Kuwait

12:13 PM [RicknSaudi] It's the public that sent thier sons and daughters for crying out loud...

12:13 PM [sunshinelvr] it was NOT commomn knowledge

12:13 PM [RicknSaudi] sunshinelvr I'm missing somethin here

12:13 PM [sunshinelvr] im talking about the currency re alignment and the manuvering of political forces

12:14 PM [sunshinelvr] not the wars

12:14 PM [sunshinelvr] sorry

12:14 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr yep agree

12:14 PM [sunshinelvr] i didn't mean to interrupt

12:14 PM [RicknSaudi] sunshinelvr You're on a roll. Please continue

12:14 PM [sunshinelvr] the Plan was created way long time ago

12:14 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr hope we didnt get on the worng boat

12:14 PM [sunshinelvr]

12:15 PM [RicknSaudi] bigrocks85 or "wong" boat

12:15 PM [sunshinelvr] no this is a lifetime opportunity but the Rv is ONE aspect of this world wide manuvering

12:15 PM [sunshinelvr] it may not be the goi being the main hold up.....for instance

12:15 PM [sunshinelvr] it looks like to me its the main scapegoat

12:16 PM [nick s] so you think they are being told to put on this show for the world? to cover up some other issues

12:16 PM [sunshinelvr] this world wide currency re alighnment has everything to do with the worlds banks and if there are banks FAILING the security stress test that is one main reason the rv is stalled

12:17 PM [RicknSaudi] ineptidude, arrogance, and narcicism is what drive Iraqi politicians (sound familiar?)

12:17 PM [sunshinelvr] thats why that bank stress test was important last week

12:17 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr totally agree! GOI has nothing to do with the RV...this is an IMF/UN world plan for iraq

12:17 PM [sunshinelvr] nick s YES

12:17 PM [sunshinelvr] Motorco correct

12:17 PM [sunshinelvr] this is all about the IMF world bank and un

12:17 PM [nick s] sunshinelvr I thought only a few banks failed and they were small banks

12:17 PM [bigrocks85] Motorco agree

12:17 PM [sunshinelvr] thats what they wanted you to think

12:18 PM [sunshinelvr] this is also about those bankrupt countries trying to get their foreign currency reserves up to the correct ratio before the "end of the banking reform" time table

12:18 PM [sunshinelvr] then end of this banking reform time table is Oct

12:19 PM [sunshinelvr] things have to be done BEFORE that

12:19 PM [nick s] sunshinelvr you are talking about the same tables that Scooter posted yesterday

12:19 PM [sunshinelvr] well He is very smart...and if you look at the big picture you can see the whole sotry better

12:19 PM [Motorco] Yep as scooter said, this will be a world wide economic explosion

12:20 PM [sunshinelvr] the big picture is VERY complicated

12:20 PM [nick s] sunshinelvr so you think that we will see these games played until Oct. or so when the reform is set to end

12:20 PM [sunshinelvr] I think we are in a window of opportunity and too many things are still unsettled

12:20 PM [Motorco] nick s I dont think they are games, just misdirection to get this all done before October

12:20 PM [sunshinelvr] but I hope we see it come together in aug/sept

12:21 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr Me too!

12:21 PM [dinarrv9911] sunshinelvr Are you saying that the RV will happen in October, i.e. when the banking reform is finished?

12:21 PM [sunshinelvr] because there are som many things that we were told to look out for last year this timee that we are nOW seeing this year

12:21 PM [Motorco] dinarrv9911 the banking reform is the RV

12:22 PM [sunshinelvr] no....because the rv is one aspect and it needs to be done prior to oct

12:22 PM [sunshinelvr] because oct is when the isx is suposed to go intenational

12:22 PM [sunshinelvr] the rv needs to go first and then the stocks bonds and etc

12:23 PM [dinarrv9911] sunshinelvr So, RV has to happen first, before banking reform is finished?

12:23 PM [Deneco] sunshinelvr i've read that before isx can go international, the currency has to be tradeable and stable...meaning it would have to be on the market for a time before they could open the isx. agree?

12:23 PM [sunshinelvr] AND Oct is the begining of the fiscal year

12:23 PM [sunshinelvr] dinarrv9911 yes

12:23 PM [sunshinelvr] Deneco yes i beleive its a 30 day period prior

12:23 PM [sunshinelvr] min

12:24 PM [sunshinelvr] so you see they have a time crunch

12:24 PM [sunshinelvr] its not up to the goi

12:24 PM [Deneco] sunshinelvr so probably looking at something around the end of ramadan, or even during the holiday.

12:24 PM [nick s] I still worry about the GOI I hope you are right and its part of the plan

12:24 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr ok great infor

12:24 PM [sunshinelvr] and that another reason you see H on a world tour

12:24 PM [sunshinelvr] shes telling these places to make sure they have everything set for the flip

12:25 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr or maybe bill wants her gone so he can mmmm

12:25 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr I wondered about H going all those places, makes sense now

12:25 PM [sunshinelvr] and they could be dragging their feet and we r focused on iraq

12:25 PM [sunshinelvr] slight of hand trick

12:25 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr or they arnt ready yet

12:25 PM [sunshinelvr] right and shes there to kick their hiny in gear too

12:25 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr You are smoking today, good job!

12:26 PM [sunshinelvr] so im not too worried about this here really

12:26 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr or they will be left out

12:26 PM [sunshinelvr] the articles coming out are almost ALL crap

12:26 PM [sunshinelvr] its by design

12:26 PM [sunshinelvr] Motorco thanks

12:27 PM [sunshinelvr] but remember I have NO intel and NOT a guru

12:27 PM [sunshinelvr]

12:27 PM [RDP_62] sunshinelvr so what is the latest date you see an rv?

12:27 PM [bigrocks85] wheres h now

12:27 PM [Dinarkicker] sunshinelvr May I post this in the forum Chat

12:27 PM [sunshinelvr] it should be by the end of AUG

12:28 PM [dinarrv9911] sunshinelvr So, are you saying that the RV will happen by the end of Sept, and then bamking reform will be finished in Oct?

12:28 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr gurus dont use actual documents...so no worries there

12:28 PM [sunshinelvr] Oh sure but im a nobody just your local news hound

12:28 PM [sunshinelvr]

12:28 PM [Dinarkicker] its good info

12:28 PM [leggman24] Motorco

12:28 PM [leggman24] Motorco

12:28 PM [sunshinelvr] ok sure be sure to include my disclaimer

12:29 PM [Dinarkicker] It will

12:29 PM [Motorco] Dinarkicker do it, its great info!

12:29 PM [sunshinelvr] dinarrv9911 theres more to it than that

12:29 PM [sunshinelvr] the isx info is a good indicator

12:29 PM [leggman24] sunshinelvr probably one of the best i think.

12:29 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr I wish more than that one article on the isx was out

12:30 PM [sunshinelvr] also the miliatry is supposed to be pulled out by the end of aug

12:30 PM [sunshinelvr] also there was an article i think from the cbi that said it wouldn't happen until the pullout

12:30 PM [sunshinelvr] i think that was from last year

12:32 PM [sunshinelvr] so we are seeing all these different aspects starting to come together to one point

12:32 PM [sunshinelvr] it takes time to move all those variables to one major point in history

12:33 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr It will be a world wide event, that is for sure

12:33 PM [sunshinelvr]

12:34 PM [sunshinelvr] But I really think that it will not be announced as a major event on the evening news

12:34 PM [sunshinelvr] this is the stuff that the govts do

12:34 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr agree I mean the impact of it

12:34 PM [sunshinelvr] oh for sure

12:35 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr so how will it be announced

12:35 PM [sunshinelvr] and they have to keep things like this on the DL cause you would have all these Chicken Littles running around screaming the sky is falling

12:35 PM [visitor] gm room soooo July26 is gone 27th nearly and according to Scooter and keep the next window is October is that about right

12:35 PM [bigrocks85] its going to be a madhouse here and a nuthouse there

12:36 PM [Motorco] sunshinelvr we are living that right now!

12:36 PM [sunshinelvr] bigrocks85 the best place is to look for the change on the cbi and xe,com and then it will be published in the Gazette in iraq

12:36 PM [sunshinelvr] Motorco

12:36 PM [bigrocks85] visitor no scooter never said oct

12:36 PM [dinarrv9911] sunshinelvr Do you think that it is possible for the banking reform to be delayed (like so many other things), and not be finished until after the end of Oct?

12:36 PM [bigrocks85] said to keep watching

12:36 PM [sunshinelvr] dinarrv9911 No

12:37 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr ok thanks

12:37 PM [sunshinelvr] too many countries are depending on it

12:37 PM [jerry] sunshinelvr do you think its big enuf to pull the usa and others out of this recession???

12:37 PM [sunshinelvr] and there is no way to try and RE-coordinate all that crap for a delay from the IMF no way

12:37 PM [sunshinelvr] jerry they are counting on it

12:38 PM [jerry] sunshinelvr they who??

12:38 PM [dinarrv9911] sunshinelvr Therefore, we are looking for the RV to happen in Oct at the latest?

12:38 PM [sunshinelvr] the govts... un , IMF World Bank, etc

12:38 PM [sunshinelvr] look you've had the queen of england leave her island thats no joke

12:39 PM [sunshinelvr] dinarrv9911 it should happen before Oct

12:39 PM [Motorco] dinarrv9911 I say before Oct, if they intend to International with ISX in Oct they need that 30 day window

12:39 PM [caz1104] sunshinelvr and the pope leave his "moon" bubble

12:39 PM [sunshinelvr] dinarrv9911 look at the info scooter has posted about the imf and world bank plans...it is in writting

12:39 PM [Motorco] No doubt what 56 years since the queen has done anything?

12:39 PM [sunshinelvr] I know!! and the POPE!!!

12:39 PM [dinarrv9911] sunshinelvr Motorco thank you.

12:39 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr so with all this you got a rate and i know its just a opinion

12:40 PM [sunshinelvr] I agree with GG assesment

12:40 PM [Motorco] dinarrv9911 Its all sunshinelvr I am just on the same boat

12:40 PM [caz1104] actually its a modified AMC Pacer from the 70"s

12:40 PM [sunshinelvr] if you look at the mof & mop

12:40 PM [sunshinelvr] they even published the ratio or range of the money

12:40 PM [jerry] sunshinelvr was gg 3.03 ???

12:41 PM [alston82] what are we looking at

12:41 PM [sunshinelvr] so I would look for a range of upper 2's and 3's

12:41 PM [Motorco] I think GG said somewhere 2.80 to 3 something?

12:42 PM [jerry] sunshinelvr you cant b serious

12:42 PM [sunshinelvr] yep wich is conservative for the very begining

12:42 PM [dinarrv9911] Motorco That would mean RV by Sept, in regards to the 30 day ISX Oct window. Correct?

12:42 PM [Dinarkicker] remember she has said she is not a guru just a news hound so what has is in th news

12:42 PM [bigrocks85] anyone know where h is today

12:42 PM [sunshinelvr] dinarrv9911 thats from the info that is posted on the forum yes

12:42 PM [leggman24] sunshinelvr

12:42 PM [Motorco] dinarrv9911 thats the way some of us are seeing it...really no other way to make it work and line it up

12:42 PM [sunshinelvr] idk bigrocks85

12:43 PM [bigrocks85] sunshinelvr k thanks

12:43 PM [sunshinelvr] Chelse wedding is in a week so i would think shes on her way back home

12:43 PM [bigrocks85] might be intresting

12:43 PM [bigrocks85] k

12:43 PM [sunshinelvr] and to be at the un by the 4th

12:43 PM [sunshinelvr] Dinarkicker thx

12:43 PM [nick s] sunshinelvr Motorco thanks to both of you for breaking it down and putting some light on things

12:43 PM [Dinarkicker] NP

12:43 PM [caz1104] sunshinelvr bill's already home checkin out bridesmaids

12:44 PM [sunshinelvr] holy cow caz1104 way funny

12:44 PM [Motorco] caz1104

12:44 PM [leggman24] caz1104

12:44 PM [caz1104] and handin out "cigars"

12:44 PM [sunshinelvr]

12:45 PM [bigrocks85] caz1104 stop your bad you know he is checking out everyone

12:45 PM [jerry] sunshinelvr i just cant help but believe thats insane??? even upper one dollar to two is nutts

12:45 PM [bigrocks85] he not picky

12:45 PM [Dinarkicker] sunshinelvr thank you for the info

12:45 PM [jcny47] Can RV take place still in chapt 7 and no govt? :)thats what its lookin like...

12:46 PM [leggman24] caz1104 flavored cigars...

12:46 PM [Motorco] jcny47 I believe so, chapt 7 will fall after the rV

12:46 PM [jcny47] I have been away...anything new?

12:47 PM [sunshinelvr] Dinarkicker sure.....sometimes its hard to see the picture in the dots from seeing all the dots like in a magic eye painting

12:47 PM [jcny47] Motorco oh ok ,thanks!

12:47 PM [LeeB32] IMO the RI will happen a month or so from NOV 2

12:47 PM [sunshinelvr] just gotta connect the dots

12:47 PM [Dinarkicker] sunshinelvr if your done i will get it over to chat

12:47 PM [Motorco] jcny47 go read the chat we just had with sunshinelvr that will catch you up

12:47 PM [jcny47] LeeB32 why nov2nd?

12:47 PM [LeeB32] elections

12:47 PM [LeeB32] our

12:47 PM [sunshinelvr] yep lessons over time to eat!

12:47 PM [sunshinelvr]

12:47 PM [Dinarkicker]

• Upvote 17

You're right that we were never meant to know about it ... our God-daughter's Dad is a contract firefighter stationed in Iraq like Chief V (yes he knows him) but until he came home on R&R and we gave his first-born IQD for her college fund he had bought none!

Now, of course, it's a different story!

I count it as by the grace of Almighty God that a friend told me once and followed through a second time to make sure that I had bought some. After I began to research it intensely I bought more ... and more ... indeed, our group buys every week and even ordered 3 times last week.

Most of us have a purpose for buying. We support kids internationally ...

Get a vision to help others ... it's a cinch that you will NEVER see this kind of leverage again in your lifetime ... what an opportunity we have to help others no matter what our current circumstances dictates.

God Bless

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 4

I know i have told you this numerous times over, but thank you for all the news hunting that you do. You are a true asset to this site and i enjoy our chats about the events as they unfold. We both look for the events to happen and not get all hung up on a rate or a date. Once again, thanks for everything. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent post sunshinelvr... thank you very much. it kind of gave me chills a little bit because of what my feng shui consultant told me a few days ago. She said that the world was going to have a major shift in energy in November of this year. I wasn't really sure what she meant... but now I say Hmm...

Sunshinelvr,

I hope you are right. But I have been burned too many times with so called predictions from so called gurus. It sounds like to me this is the same song different tune.

She is not a guru, she is doing what most of should be doing looking for news and putting it together for ourselves, Me included.

Thank You

sunshinelvr for the hard work

• Upvote 1

i WANT TO BE VERY VERY CLEAR HERE.

I AM JUST A NEWS HOUND!!!

I HAVE ZERO CONTACTS ZERO INTEL.

BUT IF YOU CAN READ AND ARE OBSERVANT AND CAN STEP BACK FROM THE MAYHEM YOU CAN SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE.

I AM NOT CALLING OR PREDICTING DATES. JUST REPEATING WHAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY POSTED IN WRITING.

I AM FALLIBLE TOO. I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE FALSE HOPES. THIS IS A FLUID AND COMPLICATED EVENT. NOTHING IS A SURE THING. IT IS COMING

Thanks for your insight!! Hope some combination here is right!! GO RV in 2010!!

Thanks Dinarkicker for posting this for us to read!!

Also,

Thanks sunshinelvr for this chat, this is a good breakdown of whats really going on and it goes hand in hand with what Scooter is saying!! We are blessed in having good people on this site that are willing to try and put this crazy investment together for us.

Sunshinelvr,

I hope you are right. But I have been burned too many times with so called predictions from so called gurus. It sounds like to me this is the same song different tune.

Please understand Ms Sunshine was just offerin opinions based on articles/info she has read. She does not claim to be a "guru" or wish to be. This was a chat only,no dates or rates were predicted other than guesstamations by those in the conversation. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

BUT IF YOU CAN READ AND ARE OBSERVANT AND CAN STEP BACK FROM THE MAYHEM YOU CAN SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE.

I AM NOT CALLING OR PREDICTING DATES. JUST REPEATING WHAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY POSTED IN WRITING.

I AM FALLIBLE TOO. I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE FALSE HOPES. THIS IS A FLUID AND COMPLICATED EVENT. NOTHING IS A SURE THING. IT IS COMING

Very impressed you stated this and allowed everyone to know that you are not trying to be a guru with hot intel. Thanks for the post. Now if only the other wannabes would accept the fact they know nothing more than what we all read.

I am buyin you and shannybelle a drink at the party :D

You're right that we were never meant to know about it ... our God-daughter's Dad is a contract firefighter stationed in Iraq like Chief V (yes he knows him) but until he came home on R&R and we gave his first-born IQD for her college fund he had bought none!

Now, of course, it's a different story!

I count it as by the grace of Almighty God that a friend told me once and followed through a second time to make sure that I had bought some. After I began to research it intensely I bought more ... and more ... indeed, our group buys every week and even ordered 3 times last week.

Most of us have a purpose for buying. We support kids internationally ...

Get a vision to help others ... it's a cinch that you will NEVER see this kind of leverage again in your lifetime ... what an opportunity we have to help others no matter what our current circumstances dictates.

God Bless

Thanks for the post

I gotta go with that. I was at a state of the county speech (tea party thing) and a guy walked up to me and said 'you need to do this'. Never seen him before or since. It has, and most deifintely will continue to change my life.