Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Professor Speaks Out About Alleged Sexual Assault By Kavanaugh

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good Morning, Caz

I didn't see the part about only one person.  How can only one person represent the entirety of the ABA?  And no offense intended, but if Trump is going to jet off to golf every other weekend on the taxpayer"s dime without a speck of accountability demanded from his supporters, then a show of disgust from his supporters for taxpayer money spent on another FBI investigation has no credibility.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs

the letter sent from ABA was from one person and was sent immediately after hearings.....no where in said letter did it state ALL members felt as did leader who wrote it. As for monies wasted , I agree ALL gov entities are guilty of it. This was just another example

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

The ABA is 400,000 strong, I find it hard to believe this one person polled the membership before issuing statement. - jmo 

I still don't see what you're talking about, so I must conclude that you're talking about the President of the American Bar Association as being that one person.  Just look at it in terms of a presiding president issuing an executive order and it seems completely reasonable.  He is their representative, after all.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Shabs,

My opinion is....that's its curious that the letter/statement came immediately after hearings concluded. I just found that very interesting in the timing....if in fact that was the ABA opinion.....why wait till after the hearings......it wasn't like any NEW evidence was going to be put forth......and there was'nt

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs,

My opinion is....that's its curious that the letter/statement came immediately after hearings concluded. I just found that very interesting in the timing....if in fact that was the ABA opinion.....why wait till after the hearings......it wasn't like any NEW evidence was going to be put forth......and there was'nt

Perhaps she seemed credible to the ABA.  I thought she did....but I also thought Judge Kavanaugh seemed genuine.  I honestly have no doubt that it probably happened, it's what kids do....but to hold children responsible for stupid high school drinking escapades is futile.  She went to that house of her own accord, just as Kavanaugh and his buddies did.  I know when I was in school....testosterone was so thick in the air it could be cut with a knife.  Everybody at every party had things on their minds their parents would be very upset with and anybody who denies that is lying.  However, at this point, nothing good comes from destroying this man.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

She went to that house of her own accord, just as Kavanaugh and his buddies did.

What prove did she or anyone else provide that judge Kavanaugh went to that house? Meanwhile judge Kavanaugh provided his calendars from 1982 / Journal. Which clearly shows he wasn't there.

as to your comments below first you have no idea who I voted for. Second, I make my asertation after witnessing the actions of people. If you have no conscience then you are demonic controlled. If not demonically possessed. You shab's make the mistake of thinking you live in a physical world. We live in a spiritual Supernatural world. Failure to see that will inevitably lead to your demise.

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

You sure like to hang your hat on that "demonic controlled" comment all the time.  News Flash:  You voted for a man with a laundry list of demonic tendencies and you continually give him a pass.  Perhaps you should take a long hard look in the mirror before your point that suspect finger of righteousness at others.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I still don't see what you're talking about, so I must conclude that you're talking about the President of the American Bar Association as being that one person.  Just look at it in terms of a presiding president issuing an executive order and it seems completely reasonable.  He is their representative, after all.

GO RV, then BV

So I guess that goes for Trump.......he is the elected President of your country........so he is your "representative, after all".........so you are agreement with Trump 100% of the time........?

Doesn't add up.......   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

After watching this unfold closely over the past couple of weeks, I am ready to lend my verdict and humble opinion of what just unfolded before us.

1) I think overall, Dr. Ford was a very credible and believable witness. I tend to think that there is truth in most everything people say...you just have to filter it out from the untruths.

2) Kavanaugh was very credible, and I believe passionate in his denial. I believe he accurately called this for what it has become, "A search and destroy" mission by those who oppose his nomination, namely the Left-wing media and Democrats on the Senate Judicial Committee.

3) But how can two people be truthful in their statements and yet contradictory in the facts? I will argue that this can all be answered by mistaken identity.

4) If Dr. Ford did truly experience such a horrible and tragic event, and her memory is as clouded as she has shown to be on details, then could it be possible she is mistaking Kavanaugh as the aggressor?

5) All four people she stated were apart of this incident deny any recollection of the incident, including Kavanaugh.

6) She can't name the exact house where this event occurred. She can't name who drove her to and from the home.

7) Finally, this has shown a tremendous double standard by the media and the Democrats. The rule of two judicial systems, two standards, was on display for all to see.

Indy

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So I guess that goes for Trump.......he is the elected President of your country........so he is your "representative, after all".........so you are agreement with Trump 100% of the time........?

Doesn't add up.......   CL

I knew you would get it.  That was my point exactly....when people show outrage at Trump they are told he's our/your representative....support him at all cost.  But in the case of the president of the ABA it seems there is a different standard.  So yes, it doesn't add up and people should take the time to think ALL things through with critical thought.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What prove did she or anyone else provide that judge Kavanaugh went to that house? Meanwhile judge Kavanaugh provided his calendars from 1982 / Journal. Which clearly shows he wasn't there.

as to your comments below first you have no idea who I voted for. Second, I make my asertation after witnessing the actions of people. If you have no conscience then you are demonic controlled. If not demonically possessed. You shab's make the mistake of thinking you live in a physical world. We live in a spiritual Supernatural world. Failure to see that will inevitably lead to your demise.

First of all, I should have used the word "any" rather than "that"...as in, any party at any house that particular summer.  Now I highly doubt any high school boy is going to journal the particulars of drinking parties for his parents to see.  

Thank you for pointing out my inevitable demise....funny you didn't mention Trump's spiritual misgivings and ultimate demise as well.....still enabling I see.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

First of all, I should have used the word "any" rather than "that"...as in, any party at any house that particular summer.  Now I highly doubt any high school boy is going to journal the particulars of drinking parties for his parents to see.  

Thank you for pointing out my inevitable demise....funny you didn't mention Trump's spiritual misgivings and ultimate demise as well.....still enabling I see.

GO RV, then BV

Well for starters he did Journal parties that he had went to. Albeit he did not journal the fact that he was drinking at them. For the summer of 1982 he was not in the area on the weekends but two times. And both times he was there for sports events.

To suggest that a man would do what he has been accused of over a two-year period while in high school and then stop doing these things for the rest of his life living an exemplary  life is insanity at best. You and I both know that kind of person doesn't change their behavior or quit. And to make that very suggestion and to believe it within yourself, I'm sorry shabbs but that suggests demonic manipulation on your part. If you think what the Democrats did through this event is going to create a Blue Wave you are so sadly mistaken you have no idea. What they have done is going to seriously push the Senate to a 60-seat majority or very close to it. They have finally pi$$ed off over 70% of this nation. Because normal people can put themselves  in  Judge Kavanaugh's shoes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So my final words on this.......

Ford was betrayed by the left and her own Council.......

Who leaked her letter.......that she didn't want to get out ...........only ones having it....Council, Congress woman. and Senator......hmmmm

Council didn't let client know she could have quite hearing at home........no travel........no crowd.........

She got used.......

Frankly, Ford came off as a real Ditz.......

Ford got screwed by the left .......just like Sanders did..........it's how they seem to operate these days.......different from the past....

Ford has no idea where or when........and her witnesses all deny.......under penalty of a perjury felony......deny having any knowledge of any of this....

6 FBI background checks over the years........nothing

Clean record all his life.........strong advocate for women.....

Feinstein sat on this for 2 months.........pulled it out of the hat at the last moment.........pure political hack job

Cavenaugh defended himself well.........no one else was doing that........other than Trump......

He did it so well......the Left was speechless........

Lindsay Graham rode in and finally called it what it was...Trashy politics......

Pretty sad it has all come to what it is.......

Now I see some of the cry baby's walked out of the  procedural follow up hearing........guess there goes any hopes for them if they have Presidential hopes........

Things don't go their way.........they run away........Looks like Booker was one of the smart ones who stayed........way to go Sparticus......keep having those moments.......

Update........looks like the cry baby's have returned........sure did make an impact.....???

Let's see..........Don't know where or when........no witnesses.........35 years later........sleazy lawyers who screwed Ford.........BTW.......he is representing McCabe......she coached Anita Hill...some pedigree there......

Total effort to destroy a man who has given his life to public service......

Oh......and Dr. Ford came forward mostly at the advice of "beach friends"........her words.......you might think her circle of friends would run deeper than that........

That's enough........if you don't get this.......well........I hope you all have enough reasonable logic in you.....to see this event for what it is....!!!

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

To suggest that a man would do what he has been accused of over a two-year period while in high school and then stop doing these things for the rest of his life living an exemplary  life is insanity at best. You and I both know that kind of person doesn't change their behavior or quit. And to make that very suggestion and to believe it within yourself, I'm sorry shabbs but that suggests demonic manipulation on your part. If you think what the Democrats did through this event is going to create a Blue Wave you are so sadly mistaken you have no idea. What they have done is going to seriously push the Senate to a 60-seat majority or very close to it. They have finally pi$$ed off over 70% of this nation. Because normal people can put themselves  in  Judge Kavanaugh's shoes. 

Funny.....I thought lost people who live by the sword, drinking, fornicating and other unGodly things can by the grace of God eventually find salvation and give those very demonic things up and completely change.....In fact, I've heard of that very thing happening around these parts.  Insanity at best, you say?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Perhaps she seemed credible to the ABA.  I thought she did....but I also thought Judge Kavanaugh seemed genuine.  I honestly have no doubt that it probably happened, it's what kids do....but to hold children responsible for stupid high school drinking escapades is futile.  She went to that house of her own accord, just as Kavanaugh and his buddies did.  I know when I was in school....testosterone was so thick in the air it could be cut with a knife.  Everybody at every party had things on their minds their parents would be very upset with and anybody who denies that is lying.  However, at this point, nothing good comes from destroying this man.

GO RV, then BV

With the inconsistencies in her recollection .....is it feasible that she has her assailant wrong? His statements are consistant thruout. His calendar clearly shows he wasn't present....and NO one has come forward to refute that. The only evidence she has put forth is that she has told other people......of course that's not evidence and is just accustaions...and would be laughed out of ANY court. I could tell an untruth thruout my life to the point I believe it....still don't make it true. You do know she is a strong supporter/marcher of the "me too" movement

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Republican Yale Drinking Buddy Says Kavanaugh Lied To Senate About His Drinking

http://theweek.com/speedreads/798739/republican-yale-drinking-buddy-kavanaughs-tells-cnn-lied-senate-judiciary-committee

GO RV, then BV

:bs:

Just my opinion.

If all of this noise and distractions had come out the day POTUS handed the list of nominees out for people to see then I "might" have a different view on this.

35 years after the fact, poor recollection of facts, facts counter witnessed,  and 1 day before the vote....It smells to high heaven of political hatchet work and desperation.

They probably have an arsenal of witnesses and stories about "ALL" of the nominees on the list and they will just wait for the next one. 

Cowards the bunch of them. Afraid someone will get on the SC and actually follow the Constitution. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/798739/republican-yale-drinking-buddy-kavanaughs-tells-cnn-lied-senate-judiciary-committee

GO RV, then BV

That is not surprise to me. How many people can honestly say they never got wasted in college? It doesn't mean he is guilty of anything he is accused of, but if he drank in college why not just admit it? If he did get drunk wouldn't be hard to find someone who remembers him drinking, but to lie about something so frivolous just seems stupid and doesn't help in his other denials. I said it before and I'll say it again, if any of us were judged by our actions in high school or college, we would all be in trouble by today's standards.

B/A

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

With the inconsistencies in her recollection .....is it feasible that she has her assailant wrong? His statements are consistant thruout. His calendar clearly shows he wasn't present....and NO one has come forward to refute that. The only evidence she has put forth is that she has told other people......of course that's not evidence and is just accustaions...and would be laughed out of ANY court. I could tell an untruth thruout my life to the point I believe it....still don't make it true. You do know she is a strong supporter/marcher of the "me too" movement

Caz,

Maybe this  is the case......The assailant could have been a Fill In Name Here as needed.........

If this was set up in case Romney won in 2012 that happens to be the Year obama beat romney and that was the 1st time Ford is said to have discussed this with anyone (Marriage Counselor). Just maybe the Plan was dropped ass Hillarious was the shoe in and supposed to turn the SCOTUS totally Liberal so as to finish off America and the American Way of Life.

https://conservativedailypost.com/christine-ford-claims-designed-for-romney-appointees/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=MC&utm_campaign=AFN&

Just sayin,

Karstenutm_term=27_September-2

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

As we all know drinking leads to sexual assault & gang rape.....incredible

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

That is not surprise to me. How many people can honestly say they never got wasted in college? It doesn't mean he is guilty of anything he is accused of, but if he drank in college why not just admit it? If he did get drunk wouldn't be hard to find someone who remembers him drinking, but to lie about something so frivolous just seems stupid and doesn't help in his other denials. I said it before and I'll say it again, if any of us were judged by our actions in high school or college, we would all be in trouble by today's standards.

B/A

As we all know denying that one drinks is a precursor to other lies such as sexual assault & gang rape...............then onto worse things like murder, which I'm sure is right around the corner of possible accusations

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

As we all know drinking leads to sexual assault & gang rape.....incredible

Come on now, Caz....the article didn't say any of that.  It merely points out that a college drinking buddy of his says Brett is lying about his drinking history...nothing more.  I mean seriously, why add things that aren't there....like the above ridiculous conspiracy theory that 2012 and the Romney election has something to do with her first acknowledgement.  That's crazy talk. 

GO RV, then BV   

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1