Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Free Speech (1st Amendment) Updates

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I think anyone on Facebook etc, are crazy... It is a cesspool of losers who have no life and want to feel important....

JMHO

B/A

Don't disagree with you B/A.

I just felt that this exposes the mentality of a growing percentage of those on the Far LEFT how would be willing to regulate or restrict free speech. Don't get me wrong, this is not a mindset exclusively owned by the Far LEFT. I just recently posted a video of a woman who called into Rush Limbaugh and suggested something of the same. Crazy!

Let me be clear...we should all stand for 1A no matter our Ideology. If we concede any control to a governing bureaucracy, who is deciding what is acceptable and not? Just remember, when you feel like your side is in control, the tables could turn.

Indy

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I just felt that this exposes the mentality of a growing percentage of those on the Far LEFT how would be willing to regulate or restrict free speech. Don't get me wrong, this is not a mindset exclusively owned by the Far LEFT. I just recently posted a video of a woman who called into Rush Limbaugh and suggested something of the same. Crazy!

Let me be clear...we should all stand for 1A no matter our Ideology. If we concede any control to a governing bureaucracy, who is deciding what is acceptable and not? Just remember, when you feel like your side is in control, the tables could turn.

%

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Let me be clear...we should all stand for 1A no matter our Ideology. If we concede any control to a governing bureaucracy, who

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I think anyone on Facebook etc, are crazy... It is a cesspool of losers who have no life and want to feel important....

JMHO

B/A

Thank you for insulting my wife and daughters. 

They use face book to keep in touch and spread good news to people they know.

Blanket statements like that just sew the seed of contempt for people who are to lazy to check things before they open their pie hole. 

I personally don't have an account because I don't have the patience nor the inclination to learn about it. 

Do some people use it for stupid and asinine reasons??? You bet. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Indraman said:

Lauren And Stefan Destroy New Zealand TV Host...

Indy

Attempting to reason with an indoctrinated uneducated idiot is an act of futility at best. Today's modern reporter is the equivalent of Beavis and Butthead, they have no sense of reality and very little experience in life. And they are so stupid they don't know they're stupid. Thanks for the video it was quite funny.

• Upvote 2

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/06/technology/infowars-alex-jones-apple-facebook-spotify.html

Well, While I don't always listen to him because he is out in left field sometimes, the censorship beginning to take place by some of these companies should scare the he ll out of you. How far will they go, how far will we let them go?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Attempting to reason with an indoctrinated uneducated idiot is an act of futility at best. Today's modern reporter is the equivalent of Beavis and Butthead, they have no sense of reality and very little experience in life. And they are so stupid they don't know they're stupid. Thanks for the video it was quite funny.

I feel like we are living in two separate worlds and in many cases, the LEFT has preconceived ideas and feelings not based on facts and reason. Perfect example is his predicated question to Stefan where he said that Stefan believed some races are inferior to others.

Stefan emphatically denied ever saying that, but then tried to list studies on IQ tests to give examples of what he has talked about that's relevant, but the "brain washed" reporter couldn't comprehend how these studies could be fact-based and real. He then cut Stefan off in his answer because when a LIBERAL is faced with reality, their only coping method is to scream and shut-down and cut-off those speaking truth. They are too afraid to take the next step in their logical progression, which is facing TRUTH. 

Indy

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Indraman said:

They are too afraid to take the next step in their logical progression, which is facing TRUTH. 

That's because they are incapable of ever even looking at the truth. A true liberal is a demonic control and sometimes possessed human being. Remember the girls screaming with her eyes roll back in her head fingers giving the bird to the Trump supporters the day after the election? These people aren't normal. These people have no sense of reality. These people are doing everything they can to make normallysee what they are and to make us abnormal. These people need need serious medical attention.

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's because they are incapable of ever even looking at the truth. A true liberal is a demonic control and sometimes possessed human being. Remember the girls screaming with her eyes roll back in her head fingers giving the bird to the Trump supporters the day after the election? These people aren't normal. These people have no sense of reality. These people are doing everything they can to make normallysee what they are and to make us abnormal. These people need need serious medical attention.

I like this explanation for what is going on now (this even applies to this forum, truth be told)

1. People would rather read the conclusions of someone they already like, than do research and engage in critical thinking to formulate their own conclusions.
  2. People will automatically accept information from people they like far easier than they will accept information from someone they do not like, or do not know/think they know.
  3. People will follow the path of least effort when handling information that requires proper analysis.
  4. People need to feel as though they are not alone; they must feel as though they are part of something, a crowd or group that holds their values and is ‘fighting the good fight.’
  5. People are often (not always, but frequently) quite content to let those heroes and other people do said fighting.

The above list is Sheephood. Those who fit the above actions or traits are not acting independently or even coherently. They’re ripe for manipulation, control, or co-opting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

I like this explanation for what is going on now (this even applies to this forum, truth be told)

1. People would rather read the conclusions of someone they already like, than do research and engage in critical thinking to formulate their own conclusions.
  2. People will automatically accept information from people they like far easier than they will accept information from someone they do not like, or do not know/think they know.
  3. People will follow the path of least effort when handling information that requires proper analysis.
  4. People need to feel as though they are not alone; they must feel as though they are part of something, a crowd or group that holds their values and is ‘fighting the good fight.’
  5. People are often (not always, but frequently) quite content to let those heroes and other people do said fighting.

The above list is Sheephood. Those who fit the above actions or traits are not acting independently or even coherently. They’re ripe for manipulation, control, or co-opting.

I believe wholeheartedly in this post of yours....and you and I never agree on anything.  Makes your post even more powerful in respect to truth.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Molyneux Suffers Several YouTube Strikes As Mark Dice Is Locked...

We are entering pretty scary times...the coordinated shutdown of political dissent across all social media platforms should have everyone, no matter your political viewpoint, losing sleep over this.

Indy

• Thanks 1