Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chief and Bigfoot68

pokerplayer

I have been following you 2 for a spell now as I believe you have some of the most current Intel. Can you, or will you share any new Intel either of you have come across?? sonny1 and a few others have great Intel as well, but are staying tight lipped, so can either of you share for us ??

Thxs, pp

• Upvote 5

Now Cheif, Was that so hard. I appreciate everything you have done, would love to here from you more. I know you you have had people snip at you. But their will be always those type of people. Their will always be people that think they know more than anybody else. An are angry that they are not in control, So they try to shoot down any thing that someone else says. They can't help it, it's in their up bringing. So keep up the good work, and let it roll of your shoulders :D

• Upvote 6

This is exciting !!! Chief is adding new Intel for us and this proves we are oh so close. Thxs Chief !!!

pp

was thinking the same thing but I dont want to get to worked up. Seems like it may all be coming together though!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Now Cheif, Was that so hard. I appreciate everything you have done, would love to here from you more. I know you you have had people snip at you. But their will be always those type of people. Their will always be people that think they know more than anybody else. An are angry that they are not in control, So they try to shoot down any thing that someone else says. They can't help it, it's in their up bringing. So keep up the good work, and let it roll of your shoulders :D

Ditto! Thank you Chief; as always, you made my day!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Chief....hope your intel is right..and if he is your friend then he would have no reason to lie to you.....so if this was on TV we should be good to go........I hate to be gun shy but I have heard these predictions many times from others.....I haven't read where you have made predictions that didn't pan out....So Chief maybe you will be the one that comes through for us!!! I get upset when someone has a friend that gives him info that turns out to be untrue.....I can't picture one of my friends telling me a lie, to me truthfulness is part of friendship....anyway I'm waiting for our special day!!!

• Upvote 1