Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Breitling Email to DD (Very Interesting!)

sparklingblue

* Breitling Email to DD (Very Interesting!)

July 21, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

TIDBIT: I received this email from Breitling. It’s amazing how, despite all the information I’ve been receiving, I could never let go of the late Sept – end of Oct time frame. Based on what I’ve received from my friend Breitling below, I am more convinced than ever that the window that takes us into October may very well be what we end up with. DrJ, you know I never doubted your intel. Only hope and wishful thinking helped me keep my eyes on the present.

Regardless of what is shared guys, I’d suggest you keep it in your heads that there are those who are in power who march at the beat of their own drum, and they won’t be swayed regardless of what we perceive logically they should be doing. Keep your heads up. They are a very patient group who will act when they wish. And candidly, they don’t care about us. It’s all about THEIR agenda. We wait… – DD

DD,

I have the opportunity to talk to both groups out of Dubai in the past 24 hours, and both were very long conversations. Interestingly, they were asking about our Tax System and Political Elections coming up. I thought this was very interesting, and something we’ve discussed privately, but haven’t shared in the open forums.

We’ve discussed the thought that Pres. Obama and the Democrats were handling this based on when the newly-passed Health Care taxes would start taking effect. And, we’ve even surmised the effects of how a new “distribution of wealth” would affect the elections for the Democrats. Seeing how the mid-term elections are coming up in November, that would seem to make sense, and these two topics were what my friends in Dubai were aware of and concerned about, though they didn’t have the understanding that went with that knowledge.

The Arabs who were talking end of August stated to me this will RV end of sep to Oct 17th based on Bidens request. They found this out and wanted to know in detail about how he would benefit from this. The reasons they were given when acquiring this information, and when it was going to happen in this time frame were surrounding these two subjects, “Tax and Political”.

This is amazing because you and I have talked about this based on your Intel for months, but we could not figure out why.

Also I talked to one of my good friends this AM, and his best contact has always stated the same thing Oct 17th or just before. I consider these contacts the best that I have. And on the ground day-to-day happenings again Medic is second to none.

One of the questions I have is, if Biden really did have a suitcase full of cash, then why would he need to pay any one off if they were about to RV? That made no sense to me at the time I received that information. However, if they had asked them to delay the RV for the reasons notated above, then the picture would be much more clear, assuming of course, that information was true and not purely speculation.

The world markets will be propped up. Our national debt will be reduced. And, on a political note, the Democrats will be in a better position to campaign. because of this storybook success. Biden and Hillarious will be in Iraq frequently in the next few months as to let the world know they are the ones who spear head this new GOI and monetary policy, and put it in place, on President Obama’s request.

Give me a call when you get a chance I should have more info as the day progresses.

Warmest Regards,

Breitling

Tags: no tags

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sound's a little similar to scooter's info as well..I believe October they are to have a nationally recognized currency...but they have to have an rv 30 days before????..so September would be the month to assume...hopefully it is sooner and hopefully I stated scooters info correctly. Either way that is still only a few short months away..we have all waited this long...we can go a little longer I think. Keep expecting a miracle though! :)

• Upvote 6

It truly disgusts me what politicians will do, how they will manipulate events, to stay in power.

And i am sure it bothers their concious absolutely zero.

On a positive note, a few more months won't matter at this point. thanks for the post. Go RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post sparklingblue.

While that RV date range is certainly possible, it doesn't make sense to me that the democrats would want to hold off the RV for the reasons given of "Tax and Political."

If Biden, et al, were truly concerned about the Tax implications they would be better off pushing the RV date to 2011 when the tax rates will be so much higher. They will get a lot more of our money in 2011 so why wouldn't they just hold off until that point? If it RV's in Sept/October it's still in the 2010 tax year when rates are cheaper.

Also, I'm not seeing how the late September/October RV date will help the mid-term elections as well as an early RV will. Yes, the situation in Iraq is important to us and we follow it every day but the majority of Americans don't know or really care about what's going on there except most want the troops out of there which is being done regardless of RV date. It takes a while for good things to trickle down through the economy and affect every day people. If the deficit will be helped by the RV it seems that the politicians would want to get the word out about that as early as possible and loudly as possible to ensure it gets out to as many people as possible.

Another thing is the whole 'suitcase of cash' story. Since the IMF apparently controls when the RV happens and there's no government leader in Iraq yet, who in Iraq would Biden give the suitcase too? If the IMF says to RV Shabibi will pull the trigger. No suitcase of cash will prevent that.

I don't know. I could be wrong but none of these reasons or stories make sense to me.

• Upvote 14

Good words -- Trimark :rolleyes:

The earlier the better for talking to the people about what has happened and making O look like a genius.

WTG all, but re: Trimark's statement. "

They will get a lot more of our money in 2011 so why wouldn't they just hold off until that point? If it RV's in Sept/October it's still in the 2010 tax year when rates are cheaper"'

It all sounds good, but when did any member of congress ever keep their word? Let's not forget, with this administration they can practically do anything, and have proven it by ramming through laws without the "WE THE PEOPLE"' approval. Seems to me they may not care about forgoing additional taxes FOR THE TIME BEING. Why would they? We don't know what other little surprises O has up his sleeve.

• Upvote 1

Yes Chape (great pic by the way - looks like my little one :)) but even so what is the tax benefit of them moving the RV back another month or two? They can pass through laws that affect us at any time so what difference does a month or two make as far as the tax implications go with the RV? I'm just not seeing why it's any different or better for them as far as taxes go in September and October as it is now.

I really like Breitling's posts and some of his theories. However this one I don't entirely agree with as far as putting off the RV for political purposes. Here's why:

1) If the dems were going to use this as a grand stage and milk this for the elections in November, it would make sense to get started much earlier. Not 30 days away from election day :blink: They need the time to get the word out and let Americans feel (financially) the RV.

2) The entire world is involved with this investment in iraq including power houses China, Europe etc. Delaying it to give some dems an advantage in November would not sit well with other world powers.

3) The White House and Biden have already acknowledged the Bush administration's strategy as sound... so this theory that they're going to steal credit for this is a bit absurd. Most Americans are not that stupid.

4) The people of Iraq need this more than anybody... delaying it risks civil war and future stability with only 50,000 troops staying behind.

While this investment may take until the fall to RV... it won't be due to any political delay by the US. That's just political propaganda!

Fingers are still crossed it's by mid August :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

sccoters prediction of the end of july beginning of aug, makes much more sense politically....O's ratings are falling by the day...and B is strictly a goof...the demo's need plenty of time to crow about this, through their demo owned press.....its been calculated here on DV that only 1 in 4000 in the US know anything about the currency revalue of the dinar....probably in the same range for knowledge of iraqi polotics...you can bet most folks are only interested in the economy here, not over in iraq...so from that point of view, the demo's need all the time they can get to 'look good'....30 days will not cut it...jmo

• Upvote 2

After watching this unfold for several years, I'm nearly certain at this point that if this doesn't happen almost immediately after the formation of the Iraqi government, we might as well glue the dinars to the wall to make interesting wallpaper for our friends to laugh at. We've been hearing excuse after excuse for more than a year now as to why it hasn't, and when it will happen - all of them wrong incidentally. The truth is that it needed to happen at least 6 months ago, if not longer, and the delays have done nothing but cause additional financial problems throughout the world. IF the RV is real, and we certainly hope that it is, the U.S. is not going to be able to delay it for anyone's conceived political gain, nor would they want to. This will be a world-changing event, and we are but a very small part of it. Every country needs it.....most of all Iraq. There is always a new excuse when the RV doesn't occur, but this is the lamest I've heard thus far. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post sparklingblue.

While that RV date range is certainly possible, it doesn't make sense to me that the democrats would want to hold off the RV for the reasons given of "Tax and Political."

If Biden, et al, were truly concerned about the Tax implications they would be better off pushing the RV date to 2011 when the tax rates will be so much higher. They will get a lot more of our money in 2011 so why wouldn't they just hold off until that point? If it RV's in Sept/October it's still in the 2010 tax year when rates are cheaper.

Also, I'm not seeing how the late September/October RV date will help the mid-term elections as well as an early RV will. Yes, the situation in Iraq is important to us and we follow it every day but the majority of Americans don't know or really care about what's going on there except most want the troops out of there which is being done regardless of RV date. It takes a while for good things to trickle down through the economy and affect every day people. If the deficit will be helped by the RV it seems that the politicians would want to get the word out about that as early as possible and loudly as possible to ensure it gets out to as many people as possible.

Another thing is the whole 'suitcase of cash' story. Since the IMF apparently controls when the RV happens and there's no government leader in Iraq yet, who in Iraq would Biden give the suitcase too? If the IMF says to RV Shabibi will pull the trigger. No suitcase of cash will prevent that.

I don't know. I could be wrong but none of these reasons or stories make sense to me.

I agree with you totaly. One month before the election the democrats are going to say!!!!WOW look what we did. Not enough time to matter in my opinion.

What a load of B.S. Iraq dosent care about our elections ,or Obama .They are too busy fighting between themselves. They can not wait till Sept to R.V. They have to get releif to the people or risk cival war.All we are waiting on is a PM. All else will fall into place.JMO GURU Breiting , I think NOT !!

• Upvote 4

Why would Iraq give a flip what Obama wants. If they keep up with US politics, they understand that there is a real good chance that Obama won't be around for a second term and things were really better off the with Bush and the republicans in power. B)

Also, I'm not seeing how the late September/October RV date will help the mid-term elections as well as an early RV will. Yes, the situation in Iraq is important to us and we follow it every day but the majority of Americans don't know or really care about what's going on there except most want the troops out of there which is being done regardless of RV date. It takes a while for good things to trickle down through the economy and affect every day people. If the deficit will be helped by the RV it seems that the politicians would want to get the word out about that as early as possible and loudly as possible to ensure it gets out to as many people as possible. .

[/quote taken from Tri-mark's response above.....

I agree on this point Trimark....O et al would benefit more if RV happens sooner than later. Not only would our economy see a lift through an increase of spending (btw consumer spending your way out of recession works/ gov spending the way out does not - but I bet the demos will claim it), if O has dog eared IQD for reducing the deficit, IMO it will take longer than a few weeks to get money exchanged, pay off debt, get media coverage galore to allow "Joe the Plumber" (to borrow a Palin term) to know this was O's great plan all along and get his vote again mid-term. It would seem that time would be on his side.... however, it is a twisted game they play that I cannot begin to claim to wrap my mind around.

Edited by RV2010
  • Upvote 1

What a load of B.S. Iraq dosent care about our elections ,or Obama .They are too busy fighting between themselves. They can not wait till Sept to R.V. They have to get releif to the people or risk cival war.All we are waiting on is a PM. All else will fall into place.JMO GURU Breiting , I think NOT !!

I agree that while the sept/oct may seem like it makes sense to Brit....and other's......it ignores the fact that following the Iraq elections...SOMEONE needs to emerge as the leader of the people and that person is going to want to take credit for the RV/RI and the economic benefit to the people of Iraq. It's really going to water down that effect if they wait til Sept./Oct. to announce it. The Dems will not get the mind numbing opportunities if they wait till the last minute..and besides...which party started ramming politics at us almost a YeAR earlier than before....master O campaigned the whole year ahead....he wasn't even in the Senate a lot of times from campaigning! That was part of his change, imo. So HE is more likely to want it now instead of later so he can use it longer....and as for taxes....they will get their tax hikes in 2011 from all the people that redeam their Dinars in 2010. Sure, we'll pay our taxes in 2010 at the now lower rate...but they will be comming at us in 2011 for the higher rates...bet on it!. Then take the issue of the YuAn and the DoNG revaluing in August possibly...and Then, you add the other incidental issues...like G.E. getting paid....the ISX wanting acceptance....Iraq wanting their currency traded on the For X market, IIraq wanting investment into their businesses....and on and on and on.

I know I''m newer at this....but I read a lot and from all the writing on this wall and others...I think it will happen sooner than later..but one thing i've learnT. it seems that Iraq can come up with one more BUT than all the brains in the world can come up with logical dates and times for the RV or RI.

I'll tell ya this....If they Move after the Dong moves.....I'll be part of the great expansion of Dinar in Foreign reserves!!! GO RV.......Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

Hopefully someone is logging the paper trail. If this indeed turns out to be a democratic ploy to assure an election. Then it ought to be thoroughly investigated. Somone should keep the log so the evidence doesn't disappear. It would be the most sinister attempt to run the political machine in two countries amuck. This is the most disgusting theory presented as of yet. But nothing would surprise me.

• Upvote 2