Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things Are Under Way & Have A Schedule.

Luigi1

12/27/2017  Jester’sPlace: 
[RPharmer] Jester As we are getting closer to 2018 has any chatter increased from your sources, stayed the same, of declined as it relates to the process of banks calling the groups?
[JESTER] RPharmer THINGS ARE THE SAME... AS I TOLD YOU WE BELIEVE THINGS ARE UNDERWAY AND HAVE A SCHEDULE... WE JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT SCHEDULE IS...
[JESTER] NOW I HEAR THAT FRANK HAS CALLED IT... NOW I THINK A LOT OF FRANK... NO ONE BETTER ON IRAQ THAN FRANK... SO THERE MAY BE SOMETHING BREWING THERE...
[JESTER] BUT REMEMBER... THERE IS WAY MORE TO IT THAN IRAQ... SO THAT IS NOT THE COMPLETE TALE...
[JESTER] BUT IT IS A GOOD INDICATOR... TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH...
[RPharmer] JESTER Thanks, I was just wondering. I have not been following Iraq. I appreciate it
[JESTER] RPharmer I HOPE SO TOO BIG GUY...
[JESTER] NITE NITE EVERYONE... TAKE IT EASY.... SEE YOU THURSDAY...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

here's another article related to the above...

12-27-2017  Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  The Financial Ministry wants the RV prior to the beginning of the new financial fiscal year for Iraq.  In fact, I am still celebrating and jumping up and down over the news from the last couple weeks, as I believed it will lead to the RV very, very soon…There were multiple articles about this past week on Floating the dinar with the program rate. The CBI told us this simply would not work and explained why. So this was great news to us and showed us something was up. The CBI

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Tank: Orders to RV have gone out...

28 Dec 2017  SPEAK PROJECT  PHASE IV: A-BOMB UPDATE...
URGENT: ORDERS HAVE GONE OUT TO GET LIQUIDITY MOVING AND THE NUMBERS RELEASED TO US
• That was over an hour ago. 
• Keep the pressure on! 
• We will not be placated any longer. 
• OUR redemption is close enough that if we reach for it together we can have it now. 
• And to the haters, thank you for your contribution. I'm better when you oppose me. 
-TANK 

FOLLOW
@kre8change

Edited by TexasGranny
removed links to other sites - FORUM VIOLATION!
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

The reinstatement of most past members of the **** site has begun in preparation of "the event" to allow pertinent information to be disseminated as it is received. Reinstatement means your original settings remain intact including your username and password. No word on the 800 numbers as of today. Twitter will be used when news is made available.
To join FOLLOW ******
Questions or log on issues? *****

GOOD MORNING *****! TODAY WILL BEGIN THE RESTORATION OF MOST DELETED OR BANNED MEMBERS

Is today the day bill?
NOT YET JB BUT IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON. MY PERSONAL WINDOW IS ANYTIME FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY. IT MAY BE DONE IN PHASES TO, AS TONY SAYS, "CATCH THE 1ST MOUSE" BY SOME BANKS.
MY EMPHASIS IS ON SOON. KNOCK ON WOOD
STAG1 
Admin- thanks forupdate hump day is my favorite .... If you reinstate the bann members that were negative and this doesn't go with in the next week it may cause chaos in this room IMO
MORNING STAG1 - THEY WILL BE QUICKLY DEALT WITH UNLESS THEY ARE REASONABLE
Just trying to watch out for you. Heard you are a great guy
THANKS STAG1 - THIS SITE IS FILLED WITH GREAT GUYS AND GALS.
FOR MEMBERS THAT ARE IN MULTIPLE ROOMS FEEL FREE TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE. IT IS THEIR CHOICE.
REMEMBER THE MAJORITY OF DELETED ACCOUNTS WERE BECAUSE THE MEMBER NEVER SIGNED IN AND PARTICIPATED.
RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NO MODERATORS ALTHOUGH SUNNI, SUNNYSPLACE AND RICOSHEA WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED AS MODERATORS.
Praying this is finally it, so many have been lost on this journey. Thanks Bill
Please note I do not post anything from this room in any other room
SANDNSEA AND GROUP - YOU MAY POST ELSE WHERE UNLESS POSTER REQUESTS YOU DO NOT. WE ARE TO CLOSE TO HOLD BACK NOW.

Admin god I hope so. As you I am tired.
WENEEDIT - TIME FOR OUR SECOND WIND TO BEGIN THROUGH JANUARY AND THEN, HOPEFULLY, WE WILL BE WONDERING WHAT HIT US.

GM, AdminBill…thanks for all you do and for the news today!!
DPCHAMP - I REALLY HAVEN'T GIVEN NEWS BECAUSE WHAT I HAVE CAN'T BE CONFIRMED AS YET. I WOULD ADVISE YOU ALL TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE NEWS AND SIMPLY BE ON A HIGHER ALERT THAN WE NORMALLY ARE. AGAIN, I AM LOOKING AT A WINDOW THAT GOES THROUGH JANUARY BUT MAY BE IN OUR FACE WITH THE BLINK OF AN EYE. BE OPTIMISTIC AND ENCOURAGED BUT GUARDED. YOUR FAITH BELONGS TO THE LORD. NOT BANKERS.

Good morning everyone, today is a most excellent day in paradise. I am also very happy that I now work From home, so I can watch this unfold in real time LOL. Thank you again AB for this room. A side note: this is my 1st ever chat room that I belonged to and to have it filled with so many awesome folks, I can't think Of a better chat room to get started in.
bb5
GKEL, so true. Really a sweet group.
BB5 - OHHH...WE HAVE HAD OUR MOMENTS
Snake do you personally think there are legs to the rumors out there?
I do Weneedit spoke to a banker up in Austin yesterday who although couched in his responses to my questions did tell me to be sure and stop by his bank early into January as he did wish to explore some new concepts in banking they are developing
I personally do not deal with his bank but several clients use his trust department which is how I know him
REINSTATING MEMBERS AND ANSWERING EMAIL. TAKES TIME.
Anybody hear from iko
IKO IS WELL
SUNNYSPLACE, SUNNI, RICOSHEA CAN ALL CAP UP IF DESIRED

HOWEVER. I EXPECT THIS TO BE A SELF REGULATING ROOM AS IT HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST 6 OR SO MONTHS. I WILL REACH OUT TO IKO.
HI ADMIN, ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE YOU....THANKS FOR BRINGING IN MANY OF OUR WSOMN FAMILY...
GOOD TO SEEM THEM COMING BACK
Admin ~ thank you for the email! Pffeww .. soo glad I'm still part of the family! . . :
I HAVE FOUND THAT THE EMAIL CAPABILITIES DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE ARE SUPERB. SO, IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER MEANS OF COMMUNICATION YOU MAY RECEIVE DIRECT EMAILS FROM THE SITE.
I received an email saying I was banned now I am reinstated, the only problem is that I’ve been on here every day and it doesn’t seem like I’ve been banned. Is this a false email?
COPPERWIRE. SAME EMAIL WENT OUT TO EVERYONE. CURRENT, BANNED OR DELETED
OFF TO WORK. BACK THIS EVENING TO FINISH RESTORATION. ONLY ONE RUDE COMMENT SO FAR AND OF COURSE HE DID NOT WANT BACK IN.
JM wrote 
moments ago
Well I went to TD Bank to try my luck. No exchange of Iraqi Dinar. I also took 200,000 Dong just in case but that's only worth $7.96. So nothing yet.
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Email Address
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Luigi says the Tank is tanked....

30 Dec 2017  Tank...

1. UST and Banking sources all stated the RV would be finished before Christmas 2017, though checks and other materials at Exchange Centers were already predated for 2018.

2. HSBC and Wells Fargo have been calling clients in to do exchanges today Dec. 29.

3. AIIB has stated that the Release for Tier 4 will be today Dec. 29.

4. Banks have notified their clients holding exotic currencies that they will be exchanged within the next 24 hours.

At 7:30 pm EST Dec. 29 the military Pentagon ordered the US Treasury and Wells Fargo to start exchanges and release the numbers.

Dec. 29 2017 5:16 pm EST, Tank: “ZIM is Live” – GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update – Tank – 12.29.17 The Zim went live as of 4 pm EST Friday Dec. 29

1. Allegedly at 4 pm EST today Dec. 29 the ZIM goes live.

2. The 800#s come out today Dec. 29.

3. Our Bank appointments begin Jan. 1 2018.

1. The Cabal continue to abandon ship with their life boats. Only those willing to aid the Alliance are rescued, the rest perish.

2. The mass indictment event is happening behind the scenes at this very moment.

3. Exchanges via invitation are being set up in Zurich by HSBC and in Reno by Wells Fargo.

4. HSBC and Wells Fargo are working their way through Tier 4 currency holders by inviting them to exchange early at lower rates.

5. Wells Fargo agreed to be bought out by HSBC.

6. Tier 4 currency holders who exchange via 800# appointment will be given much higher rates.

7. Pentagon sources have reported the 800#’s have been released. They would not elaborate further as to whom were given the numbers. Possible Alliance military deception?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

SPEAK INTEL
By Tank
10:19 AM EST 12/29/2017
“LIGHT IT UP"

• To The Alliance: I've had one CIA source and the only source in this whole thing I've ever felt I could trust just tell me that it's a possibility that the 800# is out and they just left it on someone's desk that's on vacation.
• ARE YOU SERIOUS? First off, it's insulting that you actually think I’d believe such a nonsensical excuse. 
• But okay, I'll bite. It's insulting that anyone could be so incompetent as to let that happen. If that were true, then we're all going to die because no one considered that Bob from the Treasury Department was in Aspen this week. You care so little about the people that you couldn't even come up with a decent excuse? Or care so little that you would do something so lazy?
• The worst part is that you NEVER intended to let people have this before Christmas. Everyone on the financial level expected this to go after the New Year. The banks, the ZIM groups, the UST, and so on all knew it. 
• But we took action to file a law suit on this side of the RV and we weren't supposed to wake up until you were done manipulating and experimenting with people's lives with absolutely no consideration for what it's like to be awake, paralyzed, and suffering during a horribly invasive operation. So we force the UST to release the sanctions early, which put everything in motion and would seem to take the burden of responsibility off from them. 
• So they issue a new 800# and now it's in the hands of the Pentagon to release. Now, these are my guys, the one aspect of the Government where I know there are regular people who want to go home and be made whole as badly as we do. And the CIA tells us they should have released the numbers two days ago? 
• We heard the USN went live digitally last night, finally connected in the system, and gold backed. So for real, for real we can exchange. 
• The UST gave the go-ahead TWO DAYS AGO!
• Wells Fargo Is supposed to start exchanges today. So I took the bait and showed up there first thing this morning and they pelted me with remarks displaying the typical ignorance having no idea what I was talking about. 
• However, as of about 30 minutes ago they say notices and exchanges will begin at Wells Fargo from any moment after about 10:00 am EST. 
• WELL EVERY MINUTE FROM HERE ON OUT IS AFTER 10:00 AM EST ISN'T IT? And we all know from experience that that's a classic stall technique that gets us watching the clock like a pack of idiots expecting performance at any moment.
• And for whatever reason, it's so difficult to just make a phone call and say here's the number, go be amazing?
• Well I don't trust you anymore. No one trusts you anymore. It's a horrible way to start a new world. I won't be like you by not following through on what I said I'd do. It's the single most important aspect of establishing trust. At this moment we are beginning the process to file. I refuse to sit here scared to upset you when you have no consideration for any of the people. And I will find out every name of every Government source, every banker, every one who thought their agenda was more important than the 1,000 kids living in their cars in one little town in California, and 270,000 people that have died from starvation while you discussed your game of “Risk.” 
• Even St. Germain ordered the release! 
• It's right now. You've said you'll let it go every day this week. You've waited us out through another holiday season forcing us to explain to our families why we disappointed them again. Because, presumably, you're above the human experience and not concerned with such petty things and must somehow think that that makes you more enlightened or superior to us. It's the opposite. And it saddens me that you don't remember what it's like to truly connect with us, or remember that we're the reason why you're here. 

TANK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

By Tank-ed 12/29/2017  Wells Fargo Is supposed to start exchanges today. So I took the bait and showed up there first thing this morning and they pelted me with remarks displaying the typical ignorance, having no idea what I was talking about.

Could have been the shirt. Just a wild guess. :lol:

With-Stupid-T-Shirt.jpg

• Haha 1