Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The documentary reveals the reasons the truth behind the fall of Mosul # 2014

The documentary reveals the reasons the truth behind the fall of Mosul # 2014

Published on Apr 28, 2017

documentary talks about the reasons and events that led to the fall of Mosul , and the indulgence of the Sunnis with the emergence Daesh and the Islamic state and the Horn there are some viewing that may be inappropriate for young and faint - hearted and not intended to Altruej these Alafz 

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Yota Thanks,  DV,  This is an excellent video / article.  Maliki was allowed to do these horrible things and Obama administration stood by and let it all happen for years.  I pray that President DJT will punish Maliki with extreme measures and ultimately with a noose around his neck.   He is much worse than Saddam.

GO JUSTICE

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  DV,  This is an excellent video / article.  Maliki was allowed to do these horrible things and Obama administration stood by and let it all happen for years.  I pray that President DJT will punish Maliki with extreme measures and ultimately with a noose around his neck.   He is much worse than Saddam.

GO JUSTICE

Thank You, TigerGorZow, for all the great articles You post as well as Your insights! :tiphat:

A recent article that came out suggested (albeit potentially rumor on Facebook) that a caretaker Iraqi government is to be installed and to consist of a US Advisor in the Cabinet Ministry. If so, various GOI officials could be stripped of their office with associated immunity. A slick move to speed up the availability of corrupt politicians in office to be available for indictment and prosecution! Forget about what plans are on paper or what is in the papers - the real deal just may be installed! These next few days to few weeks leading up to June 1, 2017 or before could be very interesting - if we see actual information in the various news articles. I know I'll be keeping my eyes pealed! We all may just be surprised by SUDDENLY as some have so diligently and eloquently stated!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Interesting thoughts, Synopsis. Thanks. The US has been trying to force feed the democratic process to these fools since 2003. While I have an extreme distaste for how they handle the process ( GOI is useless) we encouraged them to develop a constitution and build on the process. More force feeding is not going to erase the hate and distrust these three main factions have developed over thousands of years. It's obvious they hate each other and 14 years into this US experiment has shown, they love our help and bombs now against ISIS, but when that is resolved they will quickly turn on each other again. They have to figure it out themselves. I just hope that Abadi has developed a plan at the ready because when he announces Mosul is free, his next breath better be about food, security, jobs, rebuilding and there better be immediate action. I'm just hoping the financial actions we are all hoping for are immediate too. Then we can put this behind us and let the Iraqi people fix their own problems. Intervention hasn't worked and won't in the future. Just my humble opinion.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Interesting thoughts, Synopsis. Thanks. The US has been trying to force feed the democratic process to these fools since 2003. While I have an extreme distaste for how they handle the process ( GOI is useless) we encouraged them to develop a constitution and build on the process. More force feeding is not going to erase the hate and distrust these three main factions have developed over thousands of years. It's obvious they hate each other and 14 years into this US experiment has shown, they love our help and bombs now against ISIS, but when that is resolved they will quickly turn on each other again. They have to figure it out themselves. I just hope that Abadi has developed a plan at the ready because when he announces Mosul is free, his next breath better be about food, security, jobs, rebuilding and there better be immediate action. I'm just hoping the financial actions we are all hoping for are immediate too. Then we can put this behind us and let the Iraqi people fix their own problems. Intervention hasn't worked and won't in the future. Just my humble opinion.

Thank You, King Bean! :tiphat:

My opinion is President Trump is very intelligent and business savvy so he will not let an opportunity go to waste. Hey, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" may not be a past or worn out cliche! I think President Trump is well aware of time dependent opportunities and will take the timely and appropriate measures. With a potential Iraqi caretaking government to be implemented, this may further President Trumnp's strategy to "make the rules" and "change the game" in many different ways. Hey, President Trump is very acquainted with doing things in a profitable manner and people working for him!

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 2

A documentary film from the heart of # Mosul HD 

Published on Mar 31, 2017

🔴 documentary film speaks about what is happening in Mosul at the moment the film is trying to convey the image of neutrality of what ishappening there as much as possible and includes some viewing inappropriate for the need for news and not intended to encourage any of these acts 🔴 

• Upvote 1

Hey!  There is Nuri, my favorite villain!!  I have an idea.  An Iraqi cartoon like Roadrunner and Nuri can be the Coyote that gets pounded several time an episode.  Or a South Park take off and Nuri can be "Kenny", the kid that dies in most of the shows.  

Edited by okane

That would be a perfect world!  And just think of the toy revenue side of it.....  every kid would want an exploding Nuri doll.  You turn the timer on his back and in the few seconds, POP!  off shoots Nuri's head and arms, the kids laugh.  

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, TigerGorZow, for all the great articles You post as well as Your insights! :tiphat:

A recent article that came out suggested (albeit potentially rumor on Facebook) that a caretaker Iraqi government is to be installed and to consist of a US Advisor in the Cabinet Ministry. If so, various GOI officials could be stripped of their office with associated immunity. A slick move to speed up the availability of corrupt politicians in office to be available for indictment and prosecution! Forget about what plans are on paper or what is in the papers - the real deal just may be installed! These next few days to few weeks leading up to June 1, 2017 or before could be very interesting - if we see actual information in the various news articles. I know I'll be keeping my eyes pealed! We all may just be surprised by SUDDENLY as some have so diligently and eloquently stated!

Go Moola Nova!

I find your theory extremely interesting and highly probable considering president Trump's personality. Likewise I consider the Bible in all aspects of life, and so I believe emphatically that Babylon will rise. Nevertheless, after 14 years of this it is clear as Crystal that these people cannot get along whatsoever without a strong arm forcing it. That makes your theory even more interesting as what you're suggesting would certainly fulfill biblical prophecy.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I find your theory extremely interesting and highly probable considering president Trump's personality. Likewise I consider the Bible in all aspects of life, and so I believe emphatically that Babylon will rise. Nevertheless, after 14 years of this it is clear as Crystal that these people cannot get along whatsoever without a strong arm forcing it. That makes your theory even more interesting as what you're suggesting would certainly fulfill biblical prophecy.

I really appreciate all Your comments and agree with You, LGD!  :tiphat:

I trust you are having a Great Day and will have a Wonderful Weekend - Blessings!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, nannab said:

Wow this alone should bury Malarki . Thanks Yota

You would think that to be the case. We'll have to see how this fleshes out - . . . and I won't hold my breath for Justice on this against Maliki; this greased pig leads a charmed life.

• Upvote 4

I may be entirely wrong here but I suspect Nuri al-Maliki is likely to face a similar fate to Slobodan Milosovic after the puppet masters have got their use out of Nuri al-Maliki and find no more use for Nuri al-Maliki. Hey, Bill Clinton was President during the Yugoslavian theater and Barak Obama was President during the Iraq theater when Nuri al-Maliki was Prime Minister.

Just my opinion and :twocents: for food for thought!

• Upvote 2