Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: We will not be party to an international conflict

yota691

Rouhani: Iran will stand up to 'war-mongering policies'

February 10 2017 04:03 PM
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Friday Iran would not be cowed by "war-mongering policies" against his country, state TV reported, amid increased tensions with the United States following the election of President Donald Trump, Reuters reported on Friday.

"Some inexperienced figures in the region and America are threatening Iran ... They should know that the language of threats has never worked with Iran," Rouhani said in a public speech broadcast live on state TV.

"They should learn to respect Iran and Iranians ... We will strongly confront any war-mongering policies."

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/5922/Rouhani-Iran-will-stand-up-to-war-mongering-policies

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

Rouhani: Iran will stand up to 'war-mongering policies'

February 10 2017 04:03 PM

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Friday Iran would not be cowed by "war-mongering policies" against his country, state TV reported, amid increased tensions with the United States following the election of President Donald Trump, Reuters reported on Friday.

"Some inexperienced figures in the region and America are threatening Iran ... They should know that the language of threats has never worked with Iran," Rouhani said in a public speech broadcast live on state TV.

"They should learn to respect Iran and Iranians ... We will strongly confront any war-mongering policies."

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/5922/Rouhani-Iran-will-stand-up-to-war-mongering-policies

oh wow, I just seen this too, wow

• Upvote 1

Trump Rowhani warned: you have to remain cautious

February 11, 2017 

%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-2.j

WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump climbed Friday to tone toward Iran, warning Iranian President Hassan Rohani, and saying that "it is better for him to remain cautious" in his remarks.

Since Trump taking office on January 20, scored escalation of tension between Tehran and Washington, which have not had diplomatic relations since the Islamic revolution and the occupation of the US embassy in Tehran.

Rowhani said in front of hundreds of thousands who had gathered in Azadi Square in Tehran to mark the 38th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution "must address the Iranian people with respect. Iranian people will make use of the language of threat whatsoever regret it. "

He added, "Those who vow our government and our armed forces know that united our people and will resist until the end to confront our enemies."

When Trump was asked later about Rowhani's remarks, he replied that "it is better for him to remain cautious."

The Trump criticized the agreement on the Iranian nuclear program with major powers (the United States, France, United Kingdom, Russia, China, Germany) and decided to impose new sanctions on Tehran after the new Iranian missile test.

The Trump wrote in a tweet before the period of "Iran is playing with fire. Do not realize how much was President (former US Barack) Obama nice with them. As for me, I would not be! "Just before the announcement of the new sanctions.

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 11/02/2017 12:29 • 138 visits readable
Prime Minister refuses pushing Iraq a regional conflict "catastrophic"
[Oan- up] 
Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi said on Saturday that Iraq does not want to be a party to any regional or international conflict. "
Ebadi said a press statement that "Iraq is keen on national interests and the interests of its people and does not want to be a party to a regional or international conflict lead to a disaster for the region and Iraq." 
Abadi 's remarks comes against the backdrop of recent tension between Iran and the administration of US President Donald Trump. 
The Prime Minister of Trump 's first call on Thursday that "Iraq is a sovereign state with a national constitutional institutions are dealing with countries far away from interference in internal affairs."
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, newbieDA said:

yep, if you only knew what I knew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLS5h1ZDKvE

Gotta tell ya, I was surprised to see you post this Newbie. Truthstream Media? I could only get through about eight minutes of this stuff before I hit the pause button, there's more holes in their suppositions than a block of swiss cheese. Truthstream has it's roots with Alex Jones, he employed Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton until they split off to form Truthstream, but both cover things like chemtrails, vaccines, the illuminati and vague globalist conspiracies.  

The narrator talks about the seven countries as if we have a desire to overthrow them and I don't believe that's the reason for the temporary travel ban, it's not part of some conspiracy as far as I can tell. Five of the seven don't even have central governments, there's no way to have the home government conduct background checks and forward the info to the US. Anyone who's ever gotten a passport knows there's a process to receiving it, five of these countries don't even have a process. I don't see an agenda in that, just practical thinking on Trump's part. He wants to know who's entering the country and what they're going to do once they get here. No shame in that, it's been like that for years until the past administration changed things up. But it doesn't mean the US intends to attack and remove their leadership, it doesn't make sense. Why would Trump include Iraq on this list if that was the motive? We already broke that country, why put a travel ban on a country that we're so heavily invested in if the motive is to destabilize it? 

Another thing she mentioned was the missile test, where again she's wrong. In 2010:  U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, from 2010, says the Security Council "decides that Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities."  And in 2015:  In Resolution 2231, passed in 2015, the Security Council endorsed the nuclear deal, known formally as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA. It terminated the provisions of the 2010 resolution and added language deep in one of the annexes saying: "Iran is called upon not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology, until the date eight years after the JCPOA Adoption Day or until the date on which the IAEA submits a report confirming the Broader Conclusion, whichever is earlier."

Iran is in clear violation of the agreement, it's not a conspiracy. These dirt bags have publicly vowed to wipe Israel off the map and have made similar threats to the US as evidenced by this article. Rouhani isn't capable of doing anything to the US but the last thing we want is another destabilized middle eastern country, so we let this moron rant. When the people of Iran want change, let them make it. If Iran attacks the US or Israel, flatten them, but until then, sanctions are about the only thing I see Trump doing. The last thing I watched was related to Iran attacking our navy and for sure, these guys have made aggressive moves in international waters towards our navy, there's tons of video showing them too close to navy destroyers and other ships. They even captured our sailors when all the had to do was pull them back into international waters instead of taking them back to Iran where they humiliated and video taped the crew. 

There are a ton of these biased sites on the web, I have a list of over 75 of them who spout this kind of stuff to attract clicks and followers. We need a firm hand on the Iranians, the middle east doesn't act or think like western governments. Sanctions crippled these guys and if they don't toe the line, more sanctions are necessary. If they get too froggy, Israel will pick up our slack and remove the threat with extreme prejudice and violence, something the west needs to support if it occurs. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hikmah said:

Gotta tell ya, I was surprised to see you post this Newbie. Truthstream Media? I could only get through about eight minutes of this stuff before I hit the pause button, there's more holes in their suppositions than a block of swiss cheese. Truthstream has it's roots with Alex Jones, he employed Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton until they split off to form Truthstream, but both cover things like chemtrails, vaccines, the illuminati and vague globalist conspiracies.  

The narrator talks about the seven countries as if we have a desire to overthrow them and I don't believe that's the reason for the temporary travel ban, it's not part of some conspiracy as far as I can tell. Five of the seven don't even have central governments, there's no way to have the home government conduct background checks and forward the info to the US. Anyone who's ever gotten a passport knows there's a process to receiving it, five of these countries don't even have a process. I don't see an agenda in that, just practical thinking on Trump's part. He wants to know who's entering the country and what they're going to do once they get here. No shame in that, it's been like that for years until the past administration changed things up. But it doesn't mean the US intends to attack and remove their leadership, it doesn't make sense. Why would Trump include Iraq on this list if that was the motive? We already broke that country, why put a travel ban on a country that we're so heavily invested in if the motive is to destabilize it? 

Another thing she mentioned was the missile test, where again she's wrong. In 2010:  U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, from 2010, says the Security Council "decides that Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities."  And in 2015:  In Resolution 2231, passed in 2015, the Security Council endorsed the nuclear deal, known formally as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA. It terminated the provisions of the 2010 resolution and added language deep in one of the annexes saying: "Iran is called upon not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology, until the date eight years after the JCPOA Adoption Day or until the date on which the IAEA submits a report confirming the Broader Conclusion, whichever is earlier."

Iran is in clear violation of the agreement, it's not a conspiracy. These dirt bags have publicly vowed to wipe Israel off the map and have made similar threats to the US as evidenced by this article. Rouhani isn't capable of doing anything to the US but the last thing we want is another destabilized middle eastern country, so we let this moron rant. When the people of Iran want change, let them make it. If Iran attacks the US or Israel, flatten them, but until then, sanctions are about the only thing I see Trump doing. The last thing I watched was related to Iran attacking our navy and for sure, these guys have made aggressive moves in international waters towards our navy, there's tons of video showing them too close to navy destroyers and other ships. They even captured our sailors when all the had to do was pull them back into international waters instead of taking them back to Iran where they humiliated and video taped the crew. 

There are a ton of these biased sites on the web, I have a list of over 75 of them who spout this kind of stuff to attract clicks and followers. We need a firm hand on the Iranians, the middle east doesn't act or think like western governments. Sanctions crippled these guys and if they don't toe the line, more sanctions are necessary. If they get too froggy, Israel will pick up our slack and remove the threat with extreme prejudice and violence, something the west needs to support if it occurs. 

reading now =)

• Upvote 1

I heard also the story that Iran can and is allowed to test missiles, just as long they are not nuclear capable. And this hint of the Middle Eastern countries list which seemed to be almost followed to the tee has always haunted everyone for years. I do not think Trump has any intention of with Iran, I think other powers do though still.

As far as credibility about the video, I don't care about their personal history too much, I also cross-reference and research and have a lot of personal friends who like to talk and share. You would actually fit right in.

I really don't want these people here and we should do the same and let them be, this is all about Israel and their game simple because we allies. It is not what we have planned, it has already been planned that we can be thrown into. Meanwhile was wait, we watch, and we absorb all info to cipher.

But ya, this is getting outta of control for me. Time will tell.

PS< thank you for your reply, I love discussing. I do not claim I know it all, but I do know I want to surround myself with good, smart people like yourself and have these open discussions.

• Upvote 2

If pressure on Iran is what you want, the White House should simply issue a declaration that any ship, submarine, plane or rocket that buzzes an American vessel, within an appropriate  xyz distance, while in international waters will be shot down and or sunk. This will help to re-establish ourselves as a power to be taken seriously around the world, let alone with Iran. It will be solidified once an Iranian Fast Boat is sunk and its crewman rescued/captured for the world to see. I picked Iranians since they IMHO are most likely to actually test such a thing first. Of course POTUS DJT will have to back that play with an ok to blow up said foreign weapon. This will be an appropriate response that will put pressure where it needs to be without upsetting the balance of the unofficial fighting alongside the revolutionary guard in Iraq, in the fight against ISIS. Don't want a problem, don't bring a problem.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

I heard also the story that Iran can and is allowed to test missiles, just as long they are not nuclear capable. And this hint of the Middle Eastern countries list which seemed to be almost followed to the tee has always haunted everyone for years. I do not think Trump has any intention of with Iran, I think other powers do though still.

As far as credibility about the video, I don't care about their personal history too much, I also cross-reference and research and have a lot of personal friends who like to talk and share. You would actually fit right in.

I really don't want these people here and we should do the same and let them be, this is all about Israel and their game simple because we allies. It is not what we have planned, it has already been planned that we can be thrown into. Meanwhile was wait, we watch, and we absorb all info to cipher.

But ya, this is getting outta of control for me. Time will tell.

PS< thank you for your reply, I love discussing. I do not claim I know it all, but I do know I want to surround myself with good, smart people like yourself and have these open discussions.

lol, I don't know about smart but I'm like you, dialogue is what I enjoy.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

If pressure on Iran is what you want, the White House should simply issue a declaration that any ship, submarine, plane or rocket that buzzes an American vessel, within an appropriate  xyz distance, while in international waters will be shot down and or sunk. This will help to re-establish ourselves as a power to be taken seriously around the world, let alone with Iran. It will be solidified once an Iranian Fast Boat is sunk and its crewman rescued/captured for the world to see. I picked Iranians since they IMHO are most likely to actually test such a thing first. Of course POTUS DJT will have to back that play with an ok to blow up said foreign weapon. This will be an appropriate response that will put pressure where it needs to be without upsetting the balance of the unofficial fighting alongside the revolutionary guard in Iraq, in the fight against ISIS. Don't want a problem, don't bring a problem.

NYK,  Thanks, Very well stated and 100% in agreement and I do believe President DJT Team will definitely handle Iran's small talk.   Believe me Iran is treading waters with the wrong Administration Team this time around so they better just toe the line in a positive way or else.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Ebadi said a press statement that "Iraq is keen on national interests and the interests of its people and does not want to be a party to a regional or international conflict lead to a disaster for the region and Iraq." 

Yota Thanks,  DV,  At some point PM Abadi must understand that Iran influence is a bad thing for the region and I would highly recommend that he supports the U.S. administration in regards to how they intend to deal with Iran in the future.   Nonetheless, PM Abadi take care of the interests of your people and demand that the COM & Parliament pass laws and reforms for the benefit of all Iraqi citizens ASAP.   The people are sick & tired of discussions, meetings and committee's they want action and results now so get busy and make that "Priority One".   Just my 2 cents....:)

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Abadi: We will not be party to an international conflict

2/12/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / morning 
briefly and wisdom of the prime minister 's response came Haider al - Abadi crucial to attempts to drag Iraq into a regional and international "no part nor his sentences conflicts , " stressing that "Iraq does not want to be a party to any regional or international conflict." 
Iraqi response came as the security forces are preparing all its different forms and the backing of the popular crowd, to start operations edit the right side of the city of 
Mosul. 
Ebadi said in a statement to the channel , " the Iraqi News": "Iraq is keen on national interests and the interests of its people and does not want to be a party to a regional or international conflict lead to a disaster for the region and Iraq." 
The Prime Minister 's announcement two days after receiving a phone call from US President Donald Trump after, the last new Washington has pledged to support Baghdad politically, militarily 
and economically.  

• Upvote 1

Iran, they are about to get there just rewards for all there hard work over the last 15 years or so, harvesting the organs of the Syrian people that Assad lets them capture, all the Sunni in Iraq that you have killed while Maliki was in power we all know you were working with him hand in hand, then you fired on the pesmerka a few months back in there own country and threatened them that if they stayed in Ramadi i think it was that you would kill them.

Sorry guys but WE do want this, it has to happen and if you've studied Iran any at all you will know.

• Upvote 1

US sources: The objective of Soleimani's visit to Moscow with the request of the last to persuade Washington not to put the Revolutionary Guards on the terrorist list

Qassem Soleimani

Qassem Soleimani

American sources revealed that the aim of the visit to the commander of Iran's Qods Force to Russia with the request from Moscow to persuade Washington not to put the Iranian Revolutionary Guards on the terrorist list.

In the context Fox News the US indicated that the visit Soleimani for Russia, which is a violation and disregard internationalism of the resolutions prohibited from traveling as ranked on the list of terrorism comes to an expression of dismay from the Saudi Russian rapprochement and other Arab countries and the holding of armament and trade with deals and the fourth time in which agencies reveal news about the visit the Iranian Quds Corps commander to Moscow during the last two years, which was most recently in December of two thousand and fifteen where he met with Russian President Vladimir Putin and other senior officials and discussed the latest developments in Iraq and Syria and other Arab countries.

• Upvote 3