Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from CC

Duane N

Found this on another site !!!! Rumor!!!!

I saw this on a friends house WHO HAS a satillite dish, Then I heard it from 3 people in AZ who ALSO saw it.

Bret Bair on Fox was talking about Iraq.

He said Allwai was CONFERMENED as PM, AND Anoited by the HEAD Cleric with oil !!Then M was made one Pres, Then Talibani another.Now this was on FOX National News, NOT our Flunky New Mexico News. So ask the MAIN Fox station!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I saw this on a friends house WHO HAS a satillite dish, Then I heard it from 3 people in AZ who ALSO saw it.

He said Allwai was CONFERMENED as PM, AND Anoited by the HEAD Cleric with oil !!Then M was made one Pres, Then Talibani another.Now this was on FOX National News, NOT our Flunky New Mexico News. So ask the MAIN Fox station!!

CONFERMENED!!!!!!??????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I hope this one is true but it seems odd to me that it's on some Fox affiliate news station in Arizona but not on Fox's national news site. It's also not on the Iraqi news sources - Alsumaria and Aswat Al Iraq - and it isn't on CNN.

I'm thinking that one of those places would have word of it before some small fox stations. I'm not feeling too good about the truth of this one.

Edited by Trimark
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I'm new here...looks like a fun place. I sure hope this is true. I know folks who have been hanging on for years would be ecstatic. I'm in another deal that was supposed to be 3 months, it's been a year and the ups and downs are just exhausting.

What's the song? Anticipation.....

Hi, I'm new here...looks like a fun place. I sure hope this is true. I know folks who have been hanging on for years would be ecstatic. I'm in another deal that was supposed to be 3 months, it's been a year and the ups and downs are just exhausting.

What's the song? Anticipation.....

i think its from the broadway musical Annie.....Tomorrow...tomorrow, :lol: it'll rv tomorrow

I'm looking and I have not, as of yet, found a link ... can anyone provide one. This is "big time" if it's true.

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 2

I'm looking and I have not, as of yet, found a link ... can anyone provide one. This is "big time" if it's true.

Thanks for the post

Doc31, I don't see it either and this was posted about 2 hours ago. There would have been a link by now. I am writing this off as a false rumor...sry. Still watching and waiting!

I realize we can not link to other dinar sites, but do you have anything that can substantuate this news event. I have tried to find something on it using the internet and there is nothing even closely relating to what you have posted here. I am not sure why this would have been broadcasted only on AR news either.

Thanks for posting - lets hope this turns out to be reality.

:lol::lol:

NIce rumor :lol: unfortunately they would have to of done this at an official parliment meeting and there wont be one until the 10th.....they would all have to be sworn in.....not to mention the first one we will hear about is the president.....then he gives the winning bloc the right to form the govt which would take longer......this one def filed in the right area......rumor :lol:

• Upvote 2

Now this was on FOX National News, NOT our Flunky New Mexico News. So ask the MAIN Fox station!!

I hope this one is true but it seems odd to me that it's on some Fox affiliate news station in Arizona but not on Fox's national news site. It's also not on the Iraqi news sources - Alsumaria and Aswat Al Iraq - and it isn't on CNN.

I'm thinking that one of those places would have word of it before some small fox stations. I'm not feeling too good about the truth of this one.

Duane said very clearly that it was the national news and NOT a local affiliate. :o