Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adjustment to IQD.

Luigi1

There are adjustments every day... 1166 ---1185 yadda, yadda, yadda, it's normal.

Every one of their 'Embassies' gets a notice every damned day of what the rate is for that day, you nimrod. <_<

Not that they need it... anyone can go check the world-wide rates any old day the markets are up and open.

They always fluctuate.

It ain't rocket science, pal...

So, whereinas your not an outright liar... you DO sound like an alarmist looking for attention.

Call your Mother. <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It was brought to my attention today and I just confirmed that it is true. And I have no idea if it means anything beyond face value. 

A friend of mine who has buying the reserve options consistently for the last few months from treasuryvault.com, is receiving a notice on all of the reserve purchase options that are available for the dinar, that they are out of stock. Hasn't happened before. Direct sales of dinar are still available. 

Anyone have any tangible insights into this? I could not find a real person to talk with on the Treasury Vault site.Of course, I will entertain that an RV is just around the corner and they are supporting direct sales only. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

It was brought to my attention today and I just confirmed that it is true. And I have no idea if it means anything beyond face value. 

A friend of mine who has buying the reserve options consistently for the last few months from treasuryvault.com, is receiving a notice on all of the reserve purchase options that are available for the dinar, that they are out of stock. Hasn't happened before. Direct sales of dinar are still available. 

Anyone have any tangible insights into this? I could not find a real person to talk with on the Treasury Vault site.Of course, I will entertain that an RV is just around the corner and they are supporting direct sales only. 

Adhoc. My best guess ? Or 2 cents ... There is SIGNIFICANT rise in cost for dinar on Ebay UK ? That does not mean an RV is near ??? But for a Dealer it is a opportunity to get a better return on your dinar sales . If I were a Dealer I would stop all reserve sales to take advantage of a rise in price anywhere . Why tie up Dinar in reserve when you can charge prices in other markets that are rising ? With that said . I hope they know something here and in the UK to the order that demand is now greater than supply . Or even better . Someone in the dealer business has an inside rumor source slightly better than Luigi's about a possible revalue .......

• Upvote 2