Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a few more hours!!!!

Melania looks so eloquent and beautiful.  I feel sure she picked out and dressed herself this morn without the help of a designer.  Michelle liked like she just walked out of Dollar General.....did cha see them standing side by side at the white house?....poor ole thunder thighs should be ashamed.  Thank goodness our eyes will once again be able to behold some beauty, class and grace.  President Trump has a beautiful family. In about an hour, he will finally be ours. Oh whatta great day!

barb

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

All by yerself, PrettyLILY...?

Can we jump in there, too...?  We're all pretty giddy up in here !

Don't know of it's just Trump,

or the eradication of evil from our White House, just the general feeling of REAL hope is consuming us today...

Anyone can join in. I was tearing up during the Lee Greenwood song. Sing loud, sing proud. God Bless the USA

• Upvote 2

Bama, your "few more hours" has now come down to a "few more minutes".  We're almost home folks ....Hallejuah.!  May our Holy God have His eyes upon us and hold us in His mighty arms.  Protect and keep our President Trump safe.  Guide him and show him Your way, give him the will to follow. Amen

Edited by learning all i can
Spelling
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Bama, your "few more hours" has now come down to a "few more minutes".  We're almost home folks ....Hallejuah.!  May our Holy God have His eyes upon us and hold us in His mighty arms.  Protect and keep our President Trump safe.  Guide him and show him your way, give him the will to follow. Amen

:butt-kicking::bravo::bravo::bravo:

• Upvote 7

American First!! Amen

I hope all praying people will pray for this administration. The left wing Democrats and the extreme liberal press will be fighting him all the way. I hope people will totally boycott all channels and news outlets that don't tell the truth. Trump has stepped up to the plate and now it is time for all of us to step up and let the dishonest press know  that enough is enough. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Upvote 5

We the people of the United States of America,  now own America ! Treat it right ! Treat each other right !  God please let our actions speak louder than our words ! Please give us the wisdom to do what is right and the fortitude to carry out your will, in God's name...Amen ! 

• Upvote 4

Bless his heart... Poor Mr. Trump looks SO uncomfortable in the bullet-proof vest !

He can't even button his jacket....  for a guy who's such a clothes horse, it must be making him

awfully uncomfortable.....:(

Notice KILLary wore white...? <_<

Boy was SHE miffed when The Ladies of Team Trump came in all in white looking AWESOME ! :lol:

MOOCHelle looks like a bad Carol Burnett episode.... she's wearing the drapes from the Lincoln Bedroom !

And that rat-do hair... bad form, MOOCHIE, bad form..... :shrug: And those giant fake eyelashes make 'her' look like

a bad drag queen..  oh, wait... he is !

Melania is BEAUTIFUL ! Graceful ! Classy !  Elegant ! :wub:

• Upvote 4