Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Death Throes of TPTB?

Could it be true?

Are we witnessing the last, desperate, pathetic and hastily concocted attempt to get their agenda of one world governance back on track?

There are three main factors to consider when analyzing the situation.

1)The alternate media available to anyone with a smartphone. It is obvious the globalists underestimated the power of the truth. Ever since 1880, when the League of Nations morphed into the CFR, when Rockefeller, Morgan, and Carnegie,  organized the AIC, conspired and successfully deposed Czar Nicholas II, then with financial assistance from other miscellaneous robber barons, stuffed gold into Trotsky and Lenin's coffers to create the USSR, in order to give Americans an enemy to hate, which was used to manipulate the USA.

In 1915, J.P. Morgan and cohorts selected 170 newspapers that were the most influential. They then figured out they only needed to control 25, and started to buy them all out, and installed their own editors.

This is how, for the next 85 years, they were able to manipulate popular "opinion", generate propaganda, and choose almost every single POTUS. In the early 90's awards were given to two newspapers for their help in suppressing the truth in order to promote the globalist agenda.

This is why we are seeing such a focused campaign to eliminate all websites that are not "mainstream".

2) Contrary to the main stream media, Russia is NOT an enemy of humanity. They are trying to revive the old cold war threat, especially since their latest "terrorism" thing isn't going as well as they planned, and they need an enemy fast. Unfortunately for them, Putin isn't as evil as they want him to be. As a matter of fact, to quote Putin ""First and foremost we should be governed by common sense. But common sense should be based on moral principles first. And it is not possible today to have morality separated from religious values." Right now, he is promoting  compulsory religion and ethics classes for Russian students. Not exactly the "Dr. Evil" they need.

3) Trump. A wild card that, when combined with the truth available on the internet, and factored together with their lack of control over Russian banking, means that we just might be witnessing the demise of one of the most heinous and evil plots against humanity to ever threaten the earth.

There's a LOT more to unpack from the three statements, and I admit, I am the eternal optimist.

If the above IS true, then it only means we are entering the most dangerous time our planet has seen in a couple thousand years.

Do not underestimate the insanity, arrogance, or resolve, of those that wish to control your lives.

They have been responsible for the unspeakable atrocities, tortures, rapes, murders of hundreds of millions, two world wars, the starvation and disease depopulation of an entire continent in process this moment, and they are obviously capable of horrors unimaginable to most.

Again I ask, What if?

• Upvote 11

***///

It is true. The tide has turned. His Terrible Swift Sword now unsheathed for TRUTH.

We've watched this evil thing morph, gain footholds all over the place, enslave entire nations.

We don't want US to be their next victim.

They've had their boot on our neck... but we're not dead yet.

We're fighting back. We should, every one of US who believes in The God-given rights of man.

So many, even in our own supposedly 'enlightened' Country, have fallen prey to their evil agenda.

Some, even here, stand up for them and defend their deadly idiot-ology without even being aware of what it

really means to humanity as a whole, much less to our Republic.

Those are the hijacked minds, the enslaved, the self-righteously indignant who believe the great lie.

We've been given a chance for the ages....

Take a knee and say a Prayer, then rise up, stand tall and begin to fight against the ignorance and the evil.

Take back your schools, take back your City councils, eradicate the unions, take back your rights to Worship freely,

exercise your right to keep our Nation free of those who obey and answer to the evil globalists' agenda,

don't use their banks, don't become distracted by their "movie stars" and cult of celebrities,

voice your Free Speech against their evil mantras and indoctrination tactics,

don't buy into their LIES that you are a bad person because you won't tow their line to supposedly save a world doomed by

'climate change',

or that your own Religious beliefs must be sacrificed to accommodate someone else's cake or mosque or Court of Sharia Law....

So many fires they've lit... so little time for US.

The time is now.  Lets roll.

• Upvote 8

Thank You for the post, DiveMaster5734.  I agree with your statement, "If the above IS true, then it only means we are entering the most dangerous time our planet has seen in a couple thousand years."

The roots are deep and the boughs are long and close to the ground for this tree of corruption.  Hopefully the tree of corruption is so rotted out from the inside and through it's boughs that a little wind will topple the tree and the tree fragments entirely to a heat and is burned.

In the mean time, hopefully the True Patriots can avert the initiatives of these despots long enough until the despots are entirely exposed and removed completely.

• Upvote 7

Thanks DM...As a deplorable homophobic white racist bigot I've done my part to stand my ground when a push came to a shove on the streets....But it would really help my efforts in dealing with my local government/school systems and addressing open Christian fellowship if a had some cash to back my actions.....Come on DINAR!!!!!!!

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We've watched this evil thing morph, gain footholds all over the place, enslave entire nations.

We don't want US to be their next victim.

They've had their boot on our neck... but we're not dead yet.

We're fighting back. We should, every one of US who believes in The God-given rights of man.

We've been given a chance for the ages....

Take a knee and say a Prayer, then rise up, stand tall and begin to fight against the ignorance and the evil.

Take back your schools, take back your City councils, eradicate the unions, take back your rights to Worship freely,

exercise your right to keep our Nation free of those who obey and answer to the evil globalists' agenda,

So many fires they've lit... so little time for US.

The time is now.  Lets roll.

Sometimes, you ladies give me chills.

Wise words indeed.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The roots are deep and the boughs are long and close to the ground for this tree of corruption.  Hopefully the tree of corruption is so rotted out from the inside and through it's boughs that a little wind will topple the tree and the tree fragments entirely to a heat and is burned.

In the mean time, hopefully the True Patriots can avert the initiatives of these despots long enough until the despots are entirely exposed and removed completely.

An accurate and poignant synopsis..

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Synopsis, you wax poetic, very beautifully put. :wub:

Thank You for the accolade, Sage449!

I'd like to think it is a positive outcome of my, "Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty" training and, hopefully, that is the case!

6 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

An accurate and poignant synopsis..

Thank You for your very relevant posts.  If I am not mistaken, Patrick Henry once said, "Eternal vigilance is the price of Liberty."  Thank You, too, DiveMaster5734 for your eternal vigilance in this matter.

https://books.google.com/books?id=9TpAAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA83&lpg=PA83&dq="eternal+vigilance+is+the+price+of+liberty+Patrick+Henry"&source=bl&ots=lLi707gD5F&sig=1Hh8Oulv2sdLVi9IvWtSizn_QJI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivwK6ItoXRAhUSzGMKHT0hBFwQ6AEIGjAA#v=onepage&q="eternal vigilance is the price of liberty Patrick Henry"&f=false

• Upvote 4