Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*News Flash from Canada !! *

pokerplayer

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week. The Republican presidential campaign is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution.

Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, liberal arts majors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota.  "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken.  When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming. Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips.  When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high-hairers.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that actually contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said.  "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?

• Upvote 12

***///

Canadians love to hunt... :)

don't ya'll have a hunting season for those rat basturds up there...? :huh:

Ya'll should...

they're an invasive, non-native species and should be eradicated before they try to come back this-a-way ! :lol:

Hell, we don't want 'em either ! <_<

Now if ya'll insist on herdin' those damned brainwashed liberal lemmings back here,

we're just gonna crack the whip on 'em all the way down the trail Mexico way and hope we

git that herd across the Rio Grande border before THE WALL goes up so they can't come back ! :P

He-yah, git on up there lil' libbies, yee-haw !  :rodeo:

• Upvote 3

I really enjoy watching the Democrat's revolution. All the illegal immigrants, tree huggers, and LGBTQ folks marching down the streets. Funny thing is: none of them own guns so what kind of revolution can you have without guns? I hear that they were throwing trash at the police. LOL

Had Hillarious won I bet we'd have seen a respectable revolution. :)

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, gymrat76541 said:

I really enjoy watching the Democrat's revolution. All the illegal immigrants, tree huggers, and LGBTQ folks marching down the streets. Funny thing is: none of them own guns so what kind of revolution can you have without guns? I hear that they were throwing trash at the police. LOL

Had Hillarious won I bet we'd have seen a respectable revolution. :)

Ain't that the truth, GymRat76541!  Did people get all upset and act like the Liberals are doing now when folks like Bill Clinton or Barak Obama won the 1992, 1996, 2008, and 2012 elections?  And what does the police have to do with having trash thrown on them?  I hardly consider throwing trash on our very valued police force as being civil disobedience.  Hopefully, the offenders are at least effectively deterred and apprehended then charged with the offense as the incident warrants.

Unfortunately, these Liberals are showing their degree of maturity, "If I as a Liberal do not get my way, I will throw a temper tantrum and act in ways so inappropriate that I will do my best as a Liberal to make you wish you had voted and acted according to my ideals."  This is no more than an adolescent mentality and a bane to society.  And we want these type of people to be our leaders?  I think (absolutely) NOT!!!

• Upvote 4