Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meet America's gun super-owners – with an average of 17 firearms each

Some are collectors with elaborately curated selections of historical firearms, while others are ‘just accumulators’. They say it is surprisingly easy to get to 17

Lois Beckett

Tuesday 20 September 2016 12.00 BST

5883.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f
Robert, an avid gun collector who lives in Florida, holds a Savage M1928 A1 submachine gun that was originally used in the second world war and later was used by the Tampa Bay police department.
Photograph: Douglas Bovitt for the Guardian

• Upvote 2

Remember  that scene in We Were Soldiers the movie where the colonel said to the sergeant major maybe now you should get one of them rifles? And the sergeant majors reply was," time comes I need one there be plenty of them lying on the ground".

I'd like to change that a little bit, time comes I need one I'm just going to take it from the guy in front of me.:o:ph34r:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

... we're still waiting for klinton's team to get rid of their guns ...

she's still takin' that self-righteous road "do as I say, not as I do"...<_<

Until that deviant criminal and all her other terrorist pals are behind bars,

we all need MORE weapons to protect ourselves from the

kind of world she and her ilk are bringing about.

Why just today her other radical terror-loving pal, ho'bummer, was all over the t.v. telling US we need

more "refugees".  

Really...?

Ya can't account for the over 800 which had FINAL DEPORTATION ORDERS and you gave US Citizenship to and

cut them loose amongst US.

And we're gonna give up our guns.... Yuh, right.

As long as you and the rest of your progressive agenda monsters are running around Our Republic loose,

that's NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

So keep bringing in your illegals, your "immigrants", your chi-coms and your rapist U.N.  "peacekeepers"...

We'll be oiling up, loadin' up, sighting in and READY.... Just as a well armed Militia should be.  :salute:

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

What's the big deal.....some people collect guns, some collect cars, some like Donald collect women.....some collect all those things.....none of my business.  You be you, I'll be me......all I ask is that people learn how to use the darn things properly....guns I mean, not women.....wait, err...  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

:wub:And what EXACTLY is the difference between the two?:wub:

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2016 at 11:23 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Remember  that scene in We Were Soldiers the movie where the colonel said to the sergeant major maybe now you should get one of them rifles? And the sergeant majors reply was," time comes I need one there be plenty of them lying on the ground".

I'd like to change that a little bit, time comes I need one I'm just going to take it from the guy in front of me.:o:ph34r:

Moral to this statement 

If LGD say's he has your back walk backwards or shoot him.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Sentinel7 said:

Moral to this statement 

If LGD say's he has your back walk backwards or shoot him.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

:wub: Spoken as highly a intelligent person that we all understand you to be. But wait, I think I may have been inferring  that the 

guy in front of me would be trying to shoot me. In which case, yes, I will be taking his weapon. That's just how us Jar Heads roll. 

How is it that you army boys do it again? Call Donald? :wub:

• Upvote 1