Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official: ISIS Shipping Government Equipment And Offices From Mosul To Syria!

CNN. Broadcasting While Xeroxing My Butt On The Copying Machine !

http://rudaw.net/english/middl...../190620161

Official: ISIS shipping government equipment and offices from Mosul to Syria!
ISIS militants attack ancient artifacts with sledgehammers in the Nineveh Museum, Iraq. AP file photo
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region- Islamic State (ISIS) militants have started packing equipment from inside government offices in the city of Mosul and shipping them across the border into Syria, said a Kurdish official on Sunday.
“ISIS is busy transferring all the machines of Nineveh offices outside and wants to move them to Syria,” Ismat Rajab, Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) official for Mosul affairs told Rudaw.
Rajab said that the militants fear the long-anticipated offensive against their Iraq stronghold.
“ISIS wants to transfer all the expensive machines to Syria because they know that the group has no future in Mosul,” he added.
The group has been under intense attack on many fronts in both Iraq and Syria in the past several weeks, losing many territories to Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and Iraqi and Kurdish Peshmerga.

The Iraqi army announced the recapture of Fallujah on Friday after an operation that lasted three weeks and more than two years of siege.
“Security forces have recaptured the center of Fallujah city,” Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said.
Earlier this US officials reported that ISIS had begun moving its commanders and many fighters from Syria and Iraq to Libya as their new base of operations.
ISIS seized millions of dollars from Mosul banks after it captured the city in June 2014 and all government offices have since been run by the group

• Upvote 4

Thanks DT...Let'em send as much as they want...The bigger the truck, the easier it is to track...Let'em pack-it, ship-it and when it gets delivered...Blow-it up there...There has been some high-level key-decision making ISIS leaders put down for a dirt nap and the folks takin' over watch aint makin' a good call on this....

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Indraman said:

So if they are shipping office equipment from Mosul to Syria, why isn't the coalition forces sending them a going away party?

Indy

11 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Sooooo...this is saying there are truckloads of their "stuff" driving down the highway and the coalition is not blowing their doors off? 

My thoughts exactly!!!!! 

And this line from the article "Earlier this US officials reported that ISIS had begun moving its commanders and many fighters from Syria and Iraq to Libya as their new base of operations." 

If they had this knowledge, why in the heck were they not stopped from moving??? This is an asinine way to win this war imho. 

8 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Thug..Mousl pretty big and to keep civilians causalities down seems the right move...Seem that rather fight them in two or three places, let them move on and fight them in one place... just a thought anyway and GM DV

Makes sense Yota, thanks for the clarity. Guess years of frustration gets the best of us sometimes :rolleyes: And as you have accurately reminded us from time to time, this is not about us as far as Iraq is concerned. 

• Upvote 5

You are so right Bama Girl but there is nothing like the sight or thought of a 

missile up their tail pipes. I often think about myself actually cheering on pilots and fighters

to kill them all. Yikes I can feel my mothers eyes on me with that look that only mothers

can give along with saying my whole name. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks Thug

Thought you would get a kick from this one

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:53

Iraq: 6 Beautiful Female Refugees Turn out to Be ISIL Men
Iraq: 6 Beautiful Female Refugees Turn out to Be ISIL Men
  • print.gif

TEHRAN (FNA)- Informed security sources disclosed that Iraqi police forces have identified and captured half a dozen ISIL terrorists in the city of Fallujah who had disguised as women.

"The Iraqi police have taken 6 ISIL terrorists who were wearing women's clothes and trying to flee Fallujah city," the Arabic-language media outlets quoted an unnamed security source as saying on Monday.

The Iraqi security source also said that the police forces also discovered women's dresses in one of ISIL's bases.

"They used women's dresses and cosmetic make-ups to flee Fallujah city," the source added.

On Sunday, a senior popular forces commander announced that the ISIL terrorists had disguised as ordinary people in Sharqat front in the Northern part of Salahuddin province as Iraqi forces were making rapid advances there.

"The ISIL terrorists have completely lost their morale and they have disguised in order not to be identified by the Iraqi security forces," the Arabic-language Sumeria News website quoted Jabar al-Mamouri as saying.

He underlined that the ISIL commanders have lost their morale because their forces have fled the battlefields.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950331000756

• Upvote 4