Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TAKE THE QUIZ! Which 2016 Presidential Candidate Do You Side With?

On 4/5/2016 at 5:21 PM, jaman said:

for some reasion it won't let me finish got to the age portion and it won't finish

That's strange... I didn't see that.  Did it ever let you finish?  I took it again and now it asks if you have another question to add to the quiz before it gives you the results.

Not surprisingly it said “Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Right-Wing and moderately Libertarian on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote free market capitalism and smaller government.”

91% Cruz, 86% Peterson, 85% Trump, & 78% Johnson.  But I think the survey must be flawed because it also said 8% Hildabeast and I know that can’t be correct.

• Upvote 2

On 4/4/2016 at 7:36 AM, umbertino said:

I did it ( for fun only, of course)...Gave me a name which is not the one I'd vote for ( if I could vote)

Scary, isn't it?

That moment in life when you realize you have been ignoring yourself in order to accept what is going on around you.

Last year, maybe year before, I told you that you were far more individual than collectivist than you realized.

Peace

• Upvote 1

On 4/16/2016 at 11:08 AM, RV ME said:

Not surprisingly it said “Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Right-Wing and moderately Libertarian on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote free market capitalism and smaller government.”

91% Cruz, 86% Peterson, 85% Trump, & 78% Johnson.  But I think the survey must be flawed because it also said 8% Hildabeast and I know that can’t be correct.

8% eh?.....the human element.  What can I say?.....it happens to the best of us.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

On 4/13/2016 at 7:21 AM, Whatshername said:

That's strange... I didn't see that.  Did it ever let you finish?  I took it again and now it asks if you have another question to add to the quiz before it gives you the results.

nope went back tried it again still don't know

• Upvote 1

On 4/18/2016 at 6:15 AM, Shabibilicious said:

8% eh?.....the human element.  What can I say?.....it happens to the best of us.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

Human element, I don’t think so.  I am a conservative so to some that makes me inhuman, and Hildabeast is 100% beoch so that counts her out.  No, I chalk up that 8% as the polls’ margin of error ;)

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Human element, I don’t think so.  I am a conservative so to some that makes me inhuman, and Hildabeast is 100% beoch so that counts her out.  No, I chalk up that 8% as the polls’ margin of error ;)

That means you could have as little as 0% or as high as........ 16% Hi!!ary leanings.  :o

GO RV, then BV

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2016 at 7:21 AM, Whatshername said:

yes. tried it again and that age portion didn't  reappear and it had Ted as my choice

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2016 at 5:01 AM, yota691 said:

Austin Petersen, Libertarian Candidate for President

Austin Petersen, Libertarian Candidate for President

Petersen at a glance:

Austin Petersen is a constitutional libertarian, who believes in economic freedom and personal liberty. Petersen’s passion for limited government led him to a job at the Libertarian National Committee in 2008, and then eventually to the Atlas Economic Research Foundation. After fighting for liberty in our nation’s capital, Petersen took a job as an associate producer for Judge Andrew Napolitano’s show FreedomWatch on the Fox Business Network. After the show’s cancellation, Austin returned to D.C. to work for the Tea Party institution FreedomWorks, and subsequently started his own business venture, Stonegait LLC, and a popular national news magazine The Libertarian Republic. 

Full bio:

Austin Petersen is the owner and chief executive of Stonegait LLC, a for-profit consulting firm specializing in photo and video services. Stonegait also provides executive consulting services for brands and campaigns.

Petersen is the former Director of Production at FreedomWorks and was an Associate Producer for Judge Andrew Napolitano’s show, “Freedom Watch” on the Fox Business Network. Petersen built Judge Napolitano’s social networks, boasting millions of clicks a month.

Petersen has turned The Libertarian Republic into a powerful online news source for the public, with an average of 1.5 million unique visits monthly. As a publisher and professional pundit, Petersen grew “The Freedom Report” podcast into a top audio news source, with an average of one million monthly downloads. As a creative content producer, business executive, and successful political organizer, Stonegait’s CEO has a lifetime of activism ahead, with decades of professional experience in a wide variety of industries.

His work has appeared in GettyReuters, the LA TimesNBC and Time Magazine. His famous 

and charity fundraiser was an international news story, raising thousands for the U.S. Marines charity Toys for Tots and making a pointed statement, with a satirical twist, about the importance of 2nd Amendment rights.

He is also a frequent contributor on television appearing on Fox News, Fox Business, and on dozens of local radio shows. As a former male model and actor, Petersen appeared in Time Magazine for Microsoft’s 2005 infrastructure sales campaign, and represented designer 191 Unlimited’s premium summer fashion line. He also was a featured model for several couture bridal shoots, as well as appeared on major New York City-based soap operas.

Petersen made his feature film debut as an Executive Producer through Stonegait with the famous science fiction novel Alongside Night, starring Kevin Sorbo. As a product demonstrator and Toy Soldier at FAO Schwarz in Manhattan, Petersen moved from the sales floor to management in six months, and was again promoted to the corporate office’s buying team less than six months later. He even 

Austin grew up on a farm in the Midwest. He was born in Independence, and raised in Peculiar near a town called Liberty. Austin won Samuel French’s “Critic’s Choice” award for playwrighting a one-act dramatizing the events of 9/11. Graduating from Missouri State University with a degree in Musical Theatre, Petersen moved to New York City after graduation to a pursue a career in media. He currently resides in Missouri.

And that is why I was first to call you Master! 

Because U see what others do not. 

On 4/4/2016 at 9:58 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I took the time to do the long quiz.  Interestingly, I answered all the questions as honest as possible, and the breakdown of the individual categories was all over the map, with Trump being who I agreed with most.  But, Hi!!ary ended up being my choice at 74%......this can only mean Clinton and Trump share many of the same stances on some issues.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

The problem is that so many only see what they want to. 

Trump is the Clintons best friend. He never wanted to win

Only to stop God from giving us a second chance through Cruz. But as that brain dead Trump supporter told Cruz, 

"America doesn't want you. " Thereby rejecting God.

Now is the time for America and all Laodicean's to reap the whirlwind.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On 17/4/2016 at 7:30 PM, divemaster5734 said:

Scary, isn't it?

That moment in life when you realize you have been ignoring yourself in order to accept what is going on around you.

Last year, maybe year before, I told you that you were far more individual than collectivist than you realized.

Peace

Peace to you ( saw your post just now)

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2016 at 10:56 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The problem is that so many only see what they want to. 

Trump is the Clintons best friend. He never wanted to win

Maybe Trump is the right way to go.  He doesn't pay taxes.....and I certainly don't want to pay taxes again, ever.  And he's a stand-up kind of guy.....he would never do what's best for himself and leave the rest of us to pay the tax man.  :facepalm:  Staunch Trumpsters continue to fail the learning curve.....ego is a terrible thing to waste.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2