Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIKI ON THE TOP 156 NAMES INVOLVED LOOTING OF PUBLIC MONEY

yota691

Prime Minister of Iraq, Nuri al-Maliki, listens to an opening speech during the Sarafiya bridge opening in Kadhimiya, Iraq.  (US Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Jessica J. Wilkes)

BAGHDAD / IBN

US Treasury Department yesterday handed the Iraqi government a list of 156 names of Iraqi personalities who assumed senior positions, central implicated looted public money.

A source said in a press statement published by the media, that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi face of the formation of a joint committee comprising a number of military and security men experienced mission regulatory circuits performance monitoring to detect thieves and obtaining approvals to arrest them and bring them to justice.

Stressing that "there are cells formed to gather information on these characters to prevent her and Ahtjazha.hma and a security source said that at the forefront of the names involved with stealing public money Nouri al-Maliki and his son Ahmed Khalaf Abdul Samad Salah Abdul-Razzaq and leaders, officials Kparfai Iraqi state political blocs.

The source added that "the Iraqi government to await further lists from the American side

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

Here we go seems like we're on the downhill part of this rollercoaster, seems to be almost finished

I agree. This is definitely the endgame in political chess. However, I don't believe justice will be served in the case of Maliki. Depending how far up the Iranian government he's connected, my take is the most that will happen to him and is son's (for now) is he'll have to leave Iraq. Most people under him will take the fall.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

M don't look 2 happy....LOL

He's always a sour puss.  Maybe the people will mob him.  When they find out that he is the reason they are not any further along in getting their oil funds, they just might as well take him out like Libya did gaddafi.   Who knows, I am still beside myself as to why he is still a free man or a living one for that matter.

• Upvote 2

So the first news article has him as the #1 in corruption and now this new article which sounds like they have him as #1 in looting public money. Seriously why is this guy not in chains yet?

If this was the average joe or jane who pulled stuff like this, he or she would be strung and quartered by now.

What makes it worse, I'm sure the U.S. knew all along what these cast of characters were up to and stood by and did nothing until now with

this list they are handing over to Abadi's government.

Edited by NextYear