Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

for all dinarvets members !

jeepguy

O K  PULL UP A CHAIR  every one ,  here is  what  I think happened last  nights  deal ,   I think I didn`t hit  :o  { I know  it was a  shock for me also  :P }  ,      but  now   ! "  follow me here , "    this  must be  what will do it  ---------->    every one  who  reads this message ,  and replys ,    add in  {  I AM IN IT FOR ALL  OF US  }   < -----  MEANING  ,   I will buy 2 dollar ticket , put  dinarvet on it set it aside ,   and every one else  do the same ,  a 2 .oo  dollar ticket ,  set aside ,  if you wish to buy more  well don`t go  broke  just play what you can loose {  like  the   dinar  money  game  ^_^  }   now  for 2.oo  dollar   and say we  have  20  people  playing all over the world { that can  buy  the ticket }   we have  that many  try's   { 1 ticket   X  30  people  =`s   30 tickets  for  just 2.oo  dollars }    the only kick ,   you have too be honest , if your ticket wins ....   WE ALL  WIN        {    CAN YOU BE  HONEST  WITH  1, BILLION DOLLARS  IN YOUR HAND  }   :o         ------------>  THE REST OF US  DO NOT  WANT TOO SEE  :wave:    SEE YA     :lol:         SO IF YOUR  IN  REPLY BELOW    --------------- >  jeep       {   and  I sure  could use ,  either the dinar , or  power ball  now  ,    that    2016   indian  chieftain  would surely look good in my garage  !  plus all the bills paid off for the family }   

• Upvote 4

snow globe !   that sounds right ,  say "  snow globe  buys  the ticket ,    and we have 20 people or so  in the mix with their numbers on this  thread ,   and snow globes  ticket is in fact the winner ,    {  I think the  cash value after taxation will be in the range of 5oo,ooo  million or so ,  not  quite sure  but  in the neighborhood }  then everyone will  split  that 500,000  million equally ....  I know it is  soon , but --- lets  say  this  hits  , and snow globe is the winning ticket ,  snow globe will  hold this  ticket and not leave the house     :lol:   ...  but  we will need to go too the chat room here and figure out  the next step ... { as in   where shall we meet , location housing , can we all fit into snow globes house , or whom ever house is the winning ticket  ...  but  for now , we will  go too chat area , that next day ,  time might not be  important as of yet ,  some can connect  then and arrange  for all too be  in at one  time ...  }   so  a recap  ------------------------------>  buy 1,   2 dollar powerball ticket , for this Wednesdays  drawing , post the numbers here on this  thread link  { now if you put  numbers up and  you have no ticket  ,   1 would  feel  pretty silly  , picking right numbers  , and really having  no ticket ,  so  honesty  is really  best policy in this matter}   and   if you wish write the numbers of other tickets  down at home ,  to keep up .  and hope and pray  we have too take  Thursday off for  an all day  chat !    

it is now  20 degress out ,  and  I am about too go  and by  a ticket  at one location that infact has had  a winning lottery ticket , for another type  draw in our state  here !   burrrrr   what I have too do  for  1  billion  dollars     :lol:        :backflip: 

ten people so far  ! 

i have done this here on some of our draws, honesty is the only way that it can be done, offices etc they actually have a accounting book, which documents name and paid or not paid,

If you did not pay you are not part of it, 

terrible when that pool did not win and u did not pay in,

the law suits is terrible between friends and or co workers,

i would not want to hold the winning ticket and lie about it, 

my soul would be judged 1000 fold

i believe in many here, 

i wish and yes pray that this hits for all who get on board

davis

that is cool, i will still send to you, paypal or i can mail whatever, then i feel like i did my part for the group

bless you that is so cool

I will pick up the tickets here in Nashville tomorrow, I will post your set of numbers along with mine, I may need to move to Canada sometime and might need some free advice,,LOL

As I already wrote in another thread..I'm more than willing to try and give out my guess numbers ( for free, of course) as long as somebody is kind enough to let me know how many one has to guess ( 5, I'd think) and the number range ( 1 to?)

In the (improbable) event of a win with my numbers... It will be up to you to send / give me  a gift....Smile

we all have to buy the same number of tickets to make all the shares even

how many do each of us want to do?

I used to run all the office pools......I collected the money went to get the tickets and then made a photo copy of the tickets for each person with all the participants in the pools name on the sheet......we all won over 2500 us dollars one time (18 people)...it was sooooo awesome...there were no issues what so ever. Taxes were taken out first, the check was cashed and then the amount left was divided by 18 and then we took and early happy hour that friday!!!!! I got drinks bought for me for organizing the whole thing!

If we ever win less than a payout of $2 per person we would roll it into the next drawing.

• Upvote 1