Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What would it cost to Revalue the dinar.

SocalDinar

Without the "Three Amigo's" continuously telling everyone how screwed we all are, I don't know where we'd be. Wherever do you guy's  find all this negative noise?  

Thank's Rockfish,

I'm dumping all my Dinar as soon as I finish this post!!!!!!  You're the best..............and I mean that!!!  My wife thanks you...........my daughter thanks you.........................dang it, even my cat & dog thank you!!!!! 

Without the "Three Amigo's" continuously telling everyone how screwed we all are, I don't know where we'd be. Wherever do you guy's  find all this negative noise?  

Thank's Rockfish,

I'm dumping all my Dinar as soon as I finish this post!!!!!!  You're the best..............and I mean that!!!  My wife thanks you...........my daughter thanks you.........................dang it, even my cat & dog thank you!!!!! 

...until it POSSIBLY gains value, as Rock acknowledges.  Then what?  And there you have the moral conundrum...

• Upvote 1

You beat me to it on that one Caz!  Thanks for clarifying the point...

Don't know why this posted twice!!  Uh oh... the day after Groundhog Day?!!!

Well I was greedy and bought 10 million plus dinar so I'm reviewing each and every one of them.

Only 9 million nine hundred ninety nine thousand six hundred to go

Thank's Rockfish,

Sold mine to mr .rich now he has me tied up in his basement waitin on his lop theory to come true, caz i may be here for a while.  send help.

• Upvote 1

LOL!!!!!

I betcha that one of the boys down here in DA TANK is the cartoon character formally known as Mr Rich..................just a hunch. I also know Truthful has been back as an altered ego............and many others if I put my tired mind to thinking about it.

I called 911 for ya...............................dispatch say's they go anywhere & everywhere..............cept Da Tank.....LOL

You three, caz, shabs, and jax, should go back and read the last 12 posts here. You three are so alike you could be the same person using different handles. Let's all pick on Antietam, then maybe he'lol go away and we can continue our shill-like subterfuge to keep the "believer" in check. Seriously, you three need to go back and read your last 12 posts. It's an indication of why we free thinkers think you three are shill-like creatures guarding the pot from little ole me. HaHa, you boys/girls are a hoot when you band together. How's Tony doing? You three should have first hand experience.

Hey Antietam.

Hope all is well. Nothing good will ever come from responding to these posts. Better off just ignoring them. Not worth your time as they don't discuss the dinar. They never do so no point even recognizing them. We both know that others read this section and that's really why I post articles down here . So people can read Alternative replies other than the dinar cheerleaders . We all know in the news section negative articles get buried fast and everything is smoke and mirrors.

80 trillion dinar . That's quite the large number that no one seems to think is relevant .

I hate to tell you, but Marcus Curtis so far, has been proven right! Has it RVED in 10 years? Has it done anything worth reporting? Or has it stayed at good ole 1166 (1182) forever. Who was right? MtGoat, TNT, Shabs, Shegal,Caz, jax? , or was it Keeps, Legulous, and Curtis. Ah......let's see..the winner is Curtis, Keeps, and Legulous! Case closed. Now go find some more dinar to buy.

Antietam, in sincere honesty, I pose a question to you.  You have sold most of your dinar, and you have made your perspective known (ad nauseam).  Why do you hang around?  I know, I know . . . you have as much right as any one of us.  I hang around because I believe in this investment.  It seems you like posting just to create a debate/adversarial discussion.  It really seems you feed on that.  I, for one, would like to relieve you of your self-appointed mission of convincing us we are delusional.  By the way, it's an honor to be included with Caz, Jax, and Shabs.  Not so sure about Mtn. Goat; definitely not TNT.

Edited by Shedagal

Well, shegal. I am comforted that you at least draw a distinction between shabs and Tony. I was being "tongue in cheek" when I lumped all of you together with the T. I realize that he was a dishonest dinar pumper, and you all are just like me, a dinar holder. Where we differ, and differ greatly, is in the future of the dinar as a speculation. I sold my "speculation" part of my holdings awhile back ( felt good too), but am holding my last 25% as an"investment". No more speculation for me. I grew up and quit believing in fairy tales of riches untold several years ago. But I might be able to save a little money if the dinar revalues a little over the next 3-4 years. Did I hear you say it was an honor to be associated with caz? Ever play golf with him?

To answer your question, I hang around because without me who would you three have to gnaw on? You drove off all the good ones, so all you have left is me. Of course you could all just sit around the campfire and sing Kumbiya waiting for the dinar to RV at 1 to 1. I'd rather debate. Caz would rather sing and roast hot dogs. We each have a place at the table unless this site has been hijacked by the Luigi crew.

Well, shegal, you indicated wrong. My life is quite full. I just do this to needle you. Feeling sorry for me is a complete waste of your time. It would be better spent looking under your bed for the big RV. Maybe in another seven years without an RV you might begin to see my alternative points on this. But I would bet a Zimbabwe dollar that conversations just like this will still be going on. Of course it won't be me, cuz I will have long since sold my last 25% ( maybe to caz) and moved on. But I would imagine that you, shabs and caz will still be here, making fun of lobsters and generally causing chaos in the pot. Smile. The dinar is not a life or death matter.

• Downvote 1

I love your Psalm 66:12. God bestows His wealth upon us in many ways. Love, joy of family, the beauty of Creation all around us, inner peace, abundant food and clean water. How about the smell of honeysuckle on a warm southern evening. Man, now that's wealth!! Kinda puts our discussion of the dinar into perspective, doesn't it.

Auntiem,

"the dinar is NOT a life or death matter"..........................Lord that's what we've been telling you Debbie downers for years............Thank GOD you finally got it!!!!!!!!  My Prayers have been answered......................I'm a lot like you LOPsters...............I'm just here to help!!!

• Upvote 1